Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2022, 12:27 PM

5 posts, read 3,600 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseShopper View Post
Or people can do the simple thing and get vaccinated! Really not hard to ask!
I remember when they were pushing the J&J Vaccine....till it got pulled from the market because of dangerous side effects. And now more studies are coming out on the emerging side effects of the other Covid-19 vaccines, decreased effectiveness over time, and they just recently released info that the Pfizer vaccine is not as effective in children ages 5 to 11 (despite them demanding every child gets it when the FDA approved it from that age groups), and we have no idea the side effects it will have on the children (other than not being as effective as hoped).

But sure...the simple thing to do is just shut up and take whatever they tell you to take

Old 03-01-2022, 01:30 PM

3,358 posts, read 1,247,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenNYC View Post
I remember when they were pushing the J&J Vaccine....till it got pulled from the market because of dangerous side effects. And now more studies are coming out on the emerging side effects of the other Covid-19 vaccines, decreased effectiveness over time, and they just recently released info that the Pfizer vaccine is not as effective in children ages 5 to 11 (despite them demanding every child gets it when the FDA approved it from that age groups), and we have no idea the side effects it will have on the children (other than not being as effective as hoped).

But sure...the simple thing to do is just shut up and take whatever they tell you to take
don't worry they'll pump up the dosage of the phizer shot for 5-11 year olds even though they don't need it.

It's funny how my grandparents doctors would recommended they get the shingles vaccine in their 80s but no recommend it for me. It's almost like different people in different risk categories have different medical needs....

Old 03-01-2022, 02:11 PM

3,525 posts, read 1,433,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
It's not hard at all, unless after the second shot you felt the left side of your body go numb... or seen a friend suffer from myocarditis, or witness a woman who works at the beauty parlor have both her husband and son die from a heart attack two days after having received the Pfizer vaccine. Or seen the over 3 million injuries logged into the World Health Organizations' VigiAccess drug injury database.

Dr. Fauci said it's safe. What makes you think you know so much more than a person who has a medical background?

Old 03-01-2022, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sSitcom View Post
If we are going to end all this. We need to end covid testing.

So you want people to stop getting tested?? Why???

Old 03-01-2022, 02:18 PM

5 posts, read 3,600 times
Quote:
Dr. Fauci said it's safe. What makes you think you know so much more than a person who has a medical background?
I had no idea Dr. Fauci was The Medical Pope.

Old 03-01-2022, 02:19 PM

5,753 posts, read 2,654,926 times
Quote:
So you want people to stop getting tested?? Why???
Because my ass doesn't want to have to sit home for two weeks unpaid. If covid is over let's end it all.

Old 03-01-2022, 03:32 PM

6,697 posts, read 6,068,072 times
Quote:
Dr Fauci is a corrupt bastard whose motive is profit. He was directly responsible for allowing the gain of function virus to be created in some rogue lab. I, on the other hand, am COVID “vaccine” injured - having spent thousands from my personal savings on medical bills and on a very good neurologist who has me now at 90%.

I don’t need some corrupt idiot with a badge of CDC motivated by profits to tell me what is good for me. These are of the same people who would tell you that meat is bad and breads are good when the reality is that bread causes diabetes, dementia, COVID deaths (due to high blood sugars), and obesity.

Of the people who made that ridiculous death-inducing food pyramid that has caused diabetes, fatty liver disease and heart disease to go out of control.

Of the people who approved fenatyl and who said it’s not addictive.

Of the people who allow cancer inducing glysophates to be sprayed on crops. The same John Hopkins people who conducted experiments with syphillis on innocent populations.

With that being said, you sound very naive. Didn’t Dr. Josef Mengele - the doctor over at Auschwitz graduate from a prestigious European university still up and running today? So by your logic, he’s right and everyone else against him is wrong? Grow up.

Old 03-01-2022, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenNYC View Post
I had no idea Dr. Fauci was The Medical Pope.

Not a Medical Pope, but certainly knows a hell of a lot more about medicine than you do.

Old 03-01-2022, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sSitcom View Post
Because my ass doesn't want to have to sit home for two weeks unpaid. If covid is over let's end it all.

Wow, just wow. Here you are worrying about money and material goods instead of worrying more about your health and the health of others...

I mean, really? You have one simple thing to do to protect yourself and others! Just sit at home! Wow, such a hard thing to do...

Old 03-01-2022, 05:28 PM

5,753 posts, read 2,654,926 times
Quote:
Wow, just wow. Here you are worrying about money and material goods instead of worrying more about your health and the health of others...

I mean, really? You have one simple thing to do to protect yourself and others! Just sit at home! Wow, such a hard thing to do...
No one said anything about material goods...But hey thanks for volunteering to pay my rent and bills if I get covid. Most people haven't tested for covid their whole lives as much as I do every week for work.

I get tested nearly every day. How often do you get tested?

I CLEARLY protect myself and others. I have to worry about idiots running around with covid because they don't keep their asses at home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City