Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2022, 12:36 PM

3,339 posts, read 1,836,070 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
Texas should pay a high price for this HUMAN TRAFFICKING scheme.
Hmm. Are you not aware that movement of individuals between the states is not restricted?

I was born in Manhattan and worked there and on LI my whole life.

A while back I retired to Florida.

Enjoy your new 'neighbors'... and set plenty of tables because there's more where they came from!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2022, 02:00 PM

64 posts, read 24,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaIamela View Post
Hmm. Are you not aware that movement of individuals between the states is not restricted?

I was born in Manhattan and worked there and on LI my whole life.

A while back I retired to Florida.

Enjoy your new 'neighbors'... and set plenty of tables because there's more where they came from!
I do not understand. You moved to Florida and think there are no illegal aliens down there? Correct me if I am wrong but there are actually more illegal aliens hiding in Florida than in all of New York State and City combined.

How long ago is “a while back”? A lot of New Yorkers who lack knowledge about other regions of our large country move places like Florida and act like they are tour guides or something, they are not.

Much like your little buddy, Eric Adams, who recently dissed Kansas as a place with no character. What a dummy New Yorker he is.

“The Biden of Brooklyn”

Old 10-08-2022, 03:07 PM

6,698 posts, read 6,075,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homestead123 View Post
Just shut the border down.
And yes, this is an invasion. No guns will be fired. It’s an invasion on our economy and your wallet.
FJB

Well that’s why Trump tried to do with the wall to force everyone to come in the legal way but people said that was racist.

People like Abbott and DeSantis want to bring awareness to blue states of this problem so that everyone can vote bipartisan for a solution.

Old 10-08-2022, 05:56 PM

984 posts, read 683,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
well that’s why trump tried to do with the wall to force everyone to come in the legal way but people said that was racist.

People like abbott and desantis want to bring awareness to blue states of this problem so that everyone can vote bipartisan for a solution.
100%

Old 10-08-2022, 07:08 PM

14,087 posts, read 14,015,401 times
“Most have been inspired to make the harrowing and sometimes deadly journey as word has spread that the United States has no way to turn many of them back.”

“But their journeys — often poorly informed by videos ricocheting across social media — are producing brutal scenes in the Darién Gap, a 66-mile stretch of jungle terrain that connects South and Central America, a result of grinding, parallel crises unfolding to the north and south.”

https://news.yahoo.com/record-number...175802626.html

Old 10-09-2022, 08:16 AM

6,530 posts, read 3,211,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
Well that’s why Trump tried to do with the wall to force everyone to come in the legal way but people said that was racist.

People like Abbott and DeSantis want to bring awareness to blue states of this problem so that everyone can vote bipartisan for a solution.
You mean like finish the wall??

Old 10-09-2022, 08:23 AM

12,200 posts, read 7,260,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadfoot4 View Post
You mean like finish the wall??
+ refuse entry and send everyone here illegally back. You want to come here? Put in an application like you are suppose to.

Old 10-09-2022, 11:09 AM

Yep we need real enforcement, one by one they need to be weeded out and treated very harshly in the process to boot. At this stage of the war, they are not even illegal aliens, they are just invaders, plain and simple. They are an invading army.

Old 10-10-2022, 10:36 AM

2,229 posts, read 783,807 times
These ppl who arrive from some hillbilly, redneck trailer park in Texas are not welcome in blue states.

Old 10-10-2022, 11:26 AM

I think we have all been outsmarted by whatever small group of world leaders it is directing the show. They are extremely smart whoever they are.

They circumvented every possible angle necessary to destroy our freedoms. Got to give them that much credit, they outsmarted us all somehow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City