Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2022, 07:33 AM

2,604 posts, read 3,401,375 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
My support for Hochul comes mostly from my extreme disdain for her opponent Lee Zeldin.

I am completely pro-choice, allowing abortion until the time the fetus is viable on its own after birth.
I am repulsed by those whose values are dictated by their church dogma.

I am against ant pro-religious zealots and against those whose life has been spent largely in the military learning little more than FOLLOWING ORDERS, the be-all and end-all of military training.
I want a governor who can think for herself.

So, HOCHUL IN NOVEMBER. Her election is assured.
https://nypost.com/2022/10/13/lee-ze...nor-in-new-ad/

There. Zeldin said he won't repeal legal abortions. Do you have any other excuse why you won't vote for him now?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2022, 09:30 AM

3,492 posts, read 1,408,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeken View Post

There. Zeldin said he won't repeal legal abortions. Do you have any other excuse why you won't vote for him now?

NO! Hochul is the ONLY person that I will vote for! She is MY governor!

Old 10-14-2022, 03:38 PM

6,192 posts, read 7,355,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeken View Post

Yeah, he's only saying that now because he realized that it would probably cost him votes. So he's full of it like every other politician, regardless of party, nothing new.

Old 10-14-2022, 06:23 PM

978 posts, read 674,453 times
I’m not worrying about abortion. I’m more concerned for my own safety on the streets. No way I could vote for her.

Old 10-15-2022, 05:58 AM

20,046 posts, read 20,844,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homestead123 View Post
I’m not worrying about abortion. I’m more concerned for my own safety on the streets. No way I could vote for her.
It’s definitely very easy to NOT get pregnant.
In fact, it can be 100% avoidable. Crime, not so much.

Old 10-15-2022, 06:04 AM

3,731 posts, read 3,466,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city living View Post
Yeah, he's only saying that now because he realized that it would probably cost him votes. So he's full of it like every other politician, regardless of party, nothing new.
You realize zeldin couldnt do anything even if he wanted to right?

Democrats control NY state even with zeldin. They would never go along with him and change any abortion laws

Its a moot point. Democrats are using abortion to scare people to vote blue but abortion is basically in NY forvever regardless of governor.

You might as well pick another reason to NOT vote zeldin because abortion is not an issue to be worried about

Old 10-15-2022, 11:08 AM

2,330 posts, read 1,029,788 times
Zeldin can't change the law even if he wanted to. He needs to get the legislative votes in Albany.

Hochul's ads ignore this and paint him as a dangerous tyrant/religious southern Baptist style zealot.

Thanks to her ads I'm voting for zeldin because he's not a Dem and more importantly not connected to the corrupt Cuomos.

Old 10-15-2022, 11:24 AM

870 posts, read 414,164 times
Of course Hochul !

Who in their right mind would not want to have a good dose of mask mandates, vaccine mandates, indoor dining restrictions, gun control for legal owners while criminals are strapped 24/7, congestion pricing in the City, and.... last but not least, Abortion in States that have nothing to do with NYS, and last but not least LGBTQIAWXYZ, surgical procedures for infants who coo in a way that sounds like the other gender, and last but not least, criminalizing the use of the wrong pronoun???

Also, equity you bigots !!! SO Hochul all the way !!!

Old 10-15-2022, 12:56 PM

16,035 posts, read 6,840,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert.Dinero View Post
Of course Hochul !

Who in their right mind would not want to have a good dose of mask mandates, vaccine mandates, indoor dining restrictions, gun control for legal owners while criminals are strapped 24/7, congestion pricing in the City, and.... last but not least, Abortion in States that have nothing to do with NYS, and last but not least LGBTQIAWXYZ, surgical procedures for infants who coo in a way that sounds like the other gender, and last but not least, criminalizing the use of the wrong pronoun???

Also, equity you bigots !!! SO Hochul all the way !!!

Hahahaha........love it.

Here's a quote straight from the bible.
Ecclesiastes 10:1

The heart of the wise inclines to the right
but the heart of the fool to the left.

Even as he walks along the road ,the fool
lacks sense and shows everyone how stupid he is.

nuff said.

Old 10-15-2022, 02:08 PM

870 posts, read 414,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
Hahahaha........love it.

Here's a quote straight from the bible.
Ecclesiastes 10:1

The heart of the wise inclines to the right
but the heart of the fool to the left.

Even as he walks along the road ,the fool
lacks sense and shows everyone how stupid he is.

nuff said.
All of a sudden the sheeple of NYC seem to have forgotten everything she put us through, though all the “far-right conspiracy theories” turned out to be true… but hey, rather this than vote for a Republican and potentially being labeled a “bad person”.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City