Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 02:51 PM

8,390 posts, read 11,606,714 times

Advertisements

Fat or ugly girls hate pretty thin girls, why would they want to hang out with them? They usually don't have any need or want to hang out with a bunch of pretty woman. Who would they gossip about? Who would they cut down?

I guess most people think it's just shallow pretty girls who do the picking in friendships but I have news for ya, that's not usually the case. It's the opposite.

I've heard more regular or fat girls hating on really pretty ones than I've ever heard pretty girls ditching a regular plan or fat girl. By far. I've had the pleasure of hanging around both types and their was a big difference in conversation going on there.

At the gym it's all the chubby, normal housewife's or soccer moms ditching or talking crap about the pretty woman even if she is nice and tries to talk and hang out. The opposite of what I read on this thread. I imagine the pretty one keeps trying until she meets another pretty one in the same boat and they feel ok with each other.

Just another point of view. Fat girls talk a lot more smack. They gossip more as well. It seems insecurity bonds people. Not a good environment for a pretty person, seeing she is the one who is usually getting talked about in a negative way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2012, 03:03 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,883,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppySead View Post
Fat or ugly girls hate pretty thin girls, why would they want to hang out with them? They usually don't have any need or want to hang out with a bunch of pretty woman. Who would they gossip about? Who would they cut down?

I guess most people think it's just shallow pretty girls who do the picking in friendships but I have news for ya, that's not usually the case. It's the opposite.

I've heard more regular or fat girls hating on really pretty ones than I've ever heard pretty girls ditching a regular plan or fat girl. By far. I've had the pleasure of hanging around both types and their was a big difference in conversation going on there.

At the gym it's all the chubby, normal housewife's or soccer moms ditching or talking crap about the pretty woman even if she is nice and tries to talk and hang out. The opposite of what I read on this thread. I imagine the pretty one keeps trying until she meets another pretty one in the same boat and they feel ok with each other.

Just another point of view. Fat girls talk a lot more smack. They gossip more as well. It seems insecurity bonds people. Not a good environment for a pretty person, seeing she is the one who is usually getting talked about in a negative way.
Hmm I wonder which one you are. That looks like a lot of talking smack.

I am on my phone, please forgive the typos.

Old 11-13-2012, 03:35 PM

8,390 posts, read 11,606,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Hmm I wonder which one you are. That looks like a lot of talking smack.

I am on my phone, please forgive the typos.
I'm pretty normal, middle of the road. If only woman were honest these questions wouldn't have to be asked. lol
I've sat in on both groups in my life time. One group is talking crap about other woman and one is talking crap about guys. I'll let you figure out which one is which.

Old 11-13-2012, 07:11 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
Hmmm. I haven't experienced that sort of thing since high school. Are you sure you are talking about women and not girls? Age and experience is a big factor, as you probably are aware.

Old 11-14-2012, 11:41 PM

46 posts, read 100,069 times
Who controls what you like and desire? you or other people? that's really the question(s)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships