Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2016, 06:52 AM

32,967 posts, read 36,456,285 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadicus View Post
My mentor for CD NWV has made a few guest appearances but I think it has been awhile. At least I can email her every so often for the latest.
There you go. This is like looking at a family photo album.

Old 07-17-2016, 10:13 AM

259,024 posts, read 90,704,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toosie View Post
I was thinking about her just the other day - the grande dame of CD
She is one special lady on and off of CD. She amazes me still.

Old 07-17-2016, 10:14 PM
bjh

60,147 posts, read 30,446,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadicus View Post
My mentor for CD NWV has made a few guest appearances but I think it has been awhile. At least I can email her every so often for the latest.
Almost mentioned in my list, but saw had been on a couple months ago. Just seems busy. That's good.

Old 07-21-2016, 01:37 AM

2,418 posts, read 2,042,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toosie View Post
Oh man, some good ones there! I think certain fora are warmer and closer than others - other topics is one of them that ends up with circles of friends - especially QOTD loyalists lol!
toosie!! How are you and all these wonderful CD folks? I tend to be sporadic on C-D, but when I do get on, it's so nice to see old friends like you! There are so many people I miss, and probably just as many reasons why they are gone. I have Sjrogren's Disease (which I view as more of a condition than a disease, but oh well)...one of the symptoms is dry eye. So my eyes tire very quickly and that limits my posting time. And I left the flower biz and now work "normal" hours....by the time I pick up the dog from doggie daycare (yep!) and get home, I am played out.

I can't leave comments in a rep so my reps are anonymous.... eh, that's ok. I miss the Question of the Day....is it called something else now? I miss Granny Sue and Garlic Guy and Pam of PamandBill. Heard Pam is out traveling the country - fun!

OK....gonna try to stop in more often. You are good people one and all.

Old 07-21-2016, 05:09 AM

18,951 posts, read 11,610,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgerider View Post
toosie!! How are you and all these wonderful CD folks? I tend to be sporadic on C-D, but when I do get on, it's so nice to see old friends like you! OK....gonna try to stop in more often. You are good people one and all.
My buddy, my Pal! Sporadic or not - always good to see you QOTD thread is still out there in Other Topics. There are 7 fabulously dedicated posters who each have a day of the week to post. Thread names vary but you always can tell you're at QOTD. Will love to see you there again - some days are shorter and have fewer questions than others so those might work better for you. My sister has sjogrens with RA so I'm somewhat familiar with the difficult symptoms. Love knowing you still have a pup - of course you do

Wow yeah blast from the past with the posters you mentioned - now I miss them too!

Old 08-18-2016, 05:45 AM

26,272 posts, read 8,442,642 times
This thread has many MIA city-data soldiers reappearing from the mist.......... Keep coming out, and we have nurses ready and available to dress your wounds........

Old 08-18-2016, 07:54 AM

32,967 posts, read 36,456,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
This thread has many MIA city-data soldiers reappearing from the mist.......... Keep coming out, and we have nurses ready and available to dress your wounds........
I've been reminded of many that I'd initially forgotten. I'm sorry that I forgot about you for a while.

Old 08-18-2016, 08:02 AM

72,433 posts, read 18,213,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
I miss Glory B every day.
I miss her too She was so friendly

Old 09-16-2016, 07:14 PM

25,449 posts, read 11,744,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNative34 View Post
Me too and I was thinking the exact same thing. I checked my friends list and over half of them are MIA nowadays.

Coastal Maine, Nomad, amberbaby27, Suncoast Guy, Northwoods Voyager, Gue, just to name a few. Just hope they're all OK.
Hi Mo, if you ever see this. Yes, I am OK. I made a bad decision on here many years ago that pretty much ousted me from the group I associated with. Decided to take time off from here, during that period I ended up dealing with some cancer deaths in my family, which took its toll. Basically, Life just got in the way. Thank you for thinking of me. I hope all is well with you.

Old 09-18-2016, 07:05 AM

36,445 posts, read 16,054,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Guy View Post
Hi Mo, if you ever see this. Yes, I am OK. I made a bad decision on here many years ago that pretty much ousted me from the group I associated with. Decided to take time off from here, during that period I ended up dealing with some cancer deaths in my family, which took its toll. Basically, Life just got in the way. Thank you for thinking of me. I hope all is well with you.
Hey!! I was just thinking of you!!! Sorry you had so much to deal with lately, you were missed though
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships