Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2014, 10:52 AM

3,087 posts, read 4,884,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHelmit View Post
Coastal NC =/= ENC

Name me one non-coastal ENC city you would live in. Good luck.

Yay farms -_-
Haha....you don't know much about ENC do you?

Someone mentioned Greenville. I'll throw in Farmville and Winterville as suburbs.

Washington, Edenton, Bath, New Bern....you may consider those coastal, I don't know. If any waterfront community is coastal, I'll throw in a few non waterfront community's.

Whiteville would make my list, as would Windsor...maybe Clinton or Kenansville if I had the right job. Pollocksville if I wanted to be near New Bern. Chocowinity if I considered Cypress Landing....ooopps, that's waterfront again....its hard to find non waterfront communities. Oriental, but again. I have never met a person from Beargrass or Gatesville that wasn't pleasant to be around and I've actually known a few. Murfreesboro is a cool place to live if you have a Chowan University connection.

Did I answer your question? All of the places I listed are in ENC and none are actually on the coast.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina