Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2010, 02:02 PM

193 posts, read 285,840 times

Advertisements

Finally, a very nice rep called me this morning. She asked what my issues were and I explained them. She said "Well, you'll get paid. It's just there's so many of them." I told her I understood, however what I don't understand is how a rep can say "it'll be mailed" and another rep say "you have to call benefits control" and a supervisor say "it's a program they run every other night." I think she felt sorry for me then. She told me she would get an answer for me and call me back.

5 minutes later, she called me back. She said she walked down to the floor where the Benefits control dept is and spoke with someone. They made a "transaction" and someone will be calling me tomorrow.

Any thoughts? My husband bet $20 they won't call. lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2010, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmboss View Post
ok, i never got it.

I used the link on my online account page to change it to direct deposit.

has anyone changed it to direct deposit via internet? It says it will take 7 days.... so i am wondering how next weeks payment will be made, via eppicard or DD since i changed it today (Monday)
I did this back in March and it was changed the next week. Should be DD but no promises!

Old 11-01-2010, 02:04 PM

oh and I would call eppicard to let them know you never got the new card.

Old 11-01-2010, 09:48 PM

776 posts, read 1,684,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmchic00 View Post
Finally, a very nice rep called me this morning. She asked what my issues were and I explained them. She said "Well, you'll get paid. It's just there's so many of them." I told her I understood, however what I don't understand is how a rep can say "it'll be mailed" and another rep say "you have to call benefits control" and a supervisor say "it's a program they run every other night." I think she felt sorry for me then. She told me she would get an answer for me and call me back.

5 minutes later, she called me back. She said she walked down to the floor where the Benefits control dept is and spoke with someone. They made a "transaction" and someone will be calling me tomorrow.

Any thoughts? My husband bet $20 they won't call. lol.
I'd bet they'll call. I don't know of a time where they said they'd call me at a specific time and didn't actually do it...they've been pretty good about it. they just might not end up doing a single darn thing for you. They've got no problem talking...it's just their actions that are rather lacking.

BTW, off topic , right after my post this morning, I got a call and my wife was being sent to the hospital. We had our baby boy (Tyler John) today at 2:33pm, and a whopping 10lbs, 5 oz!! My wife is diabetic, so that's why he was a pretty big kid. We had a couple little scares, but my wife and baby are holding up pretty good now. What a day. Now I'm going to hibernate for the next three days, because it's going to be insane after that.

Old 11-01-2010, 09:58 PM

81 posts, read 174,069 times
Congrats on the baby

Sad thing is the poor kid is only a day old and already owes $114,000
And people wonder why they cry so much

Thank you Mr. Obama

Old 11-01-2010, 10:15 PM

wow! CONGRATS!!!!!!

That's so cool! I love Tyler John. I love the "old school" names! Enjoy your new addition as much as you can!

Yeah.. I'm sure they'll call back. It'll be from the Benefit Control Dept and they actually cut the checks so I'm hoping they say "Mrs. (last name), yes we owe you. We will process for payment today." Will it happen? Probably not.

Old 11-01-2010, 10:27 PM

776 posts, read 1,684,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmchic00 View Post
Yeah.. I'm sure they'll call back. It'll be from the Benefit Control Dept and they actually cut the checks so I'm hoping they say "Mrs. (last name), yes we owe you. We will process for payment today." Will it happen? Probably not.
Thanks...and my experience in hearing about benefit control is that they do call back...just not when they say they are going to.

Old 11-02-2010, 05:25 AM

I know it's early but I checked my account this morning and I show my regular payment as well as a payment for 224 which is what they paid me my 2nd benefit year. I wonder why I got 224? lol. I'm not complaining but they owe me that plus 13 weeks! lol. And it's not showing up in benefit payment history. Weird.

Old 11-02-2010, 08:53 AM

46 posts, read 70,114 times
I received my EB payment yesterday and this morning I have an $11 credit pending from them as well. WTH is that about? I didn't receive my 50% OP deduction back after doing the waiver so I'm wondering if this is how much I'm getting back instead of $160. Anyone else have an odd deposit from them today?

Old 11-02-2010, 09:59 AM

I just spoke with Benefits Control and they lady was VERY nice but, if you have kept up from since this stuff started, she was the person I spoke to in Benefits Control and told me she could not do anything. I just kind of laughed when I answered the phone and it was her. No worries.

She said that I got $224 today because thats what the rep told her to process but she will make the corrections tonight. Cool!!!!

She said a lot of people got their OP refunds last night or a percentage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina