Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2016, 08:09 AM

529 posts, read 751,893 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK12 View Post
Be thankful for the current crop of "illegals".

They are some of the most hard working people in the US, and do the dirty jobs that you wouldn't ever wish to do, for yourself or your family.
What kind of dirty jobs you wouldn't ever wish to do for yourself or your family?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2016, 08:20 AM

1,630 posts, read 2,362,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvVA View Post
What kind of dirty jobs you wouldn't ever wish to do for yourself or your family?
The obvious does not need to be stated here.

And I was never talking about myself.

Old 03-02-2016, 08:21 AM

4,902 posts, read 7,461,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCNova View Post
I voted Hillary because I think she's capable and can get some things accomplished. Sanders ideas are too far fetched and I don't like them, and he won't get them passed anyways.

If Trump would tone it down I could see myself possibly liking him more but he's too brash and obnoxious. I think people who can look past that are buying into his ideas about taking a hard line stance with issues like immigration and trade with other countries and looking out for ourselves for a change. It's not a notion I totally disagree with either. Obviously a lot of people are buying in since he's winning so handily

Brash and obnoxious for sure but have you noticed the very subtle way the hair has sloooooowly moved to a more restrained combover? Each week it goes back a smidge more. Lol

And, of course, everything is in the eye of the beholder . . . I see Hillary as brash and obnoxious, too. And, my God, to listen to that cackle lecturing to us for four years. Yuck.

Old 03-02-2016, 08:28 AM

2,189 posts, read 3,320,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LynchburgLover View Post
Brash and obnoxious for sure but have you noticed the very subtle way the hair has sloooooowly moved to a more restrained combover? Each week it goes back a smidge more. Lol

And, of course, everything is in the eye of the beholder . . . I see Hillary as brash and obnoxious, too. And, my God, to listen to that cackle lecturing to us for four years. Yuck.
Fair enough. None of these candidates give me a warm and fuzzy feeling like Obama did but I suppose we have to pick one. Trump's speeches are definitely more entertaining than Hillary's. If Christie would become his running mate and stand behind him during speeches he might win my vote for entertainment value alone.

Old 03-02-2016, 09:40 AM

4,902 posts, read 7,461,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spencgr View Post
I wasn't referencing your post; was actually referencing my own from earlier.

Everyone should remember, though, even if Trump and Clinton win the nominations (as it appears they will), it does NOT mean you have to make a choice between the two. There will be numerous other candidates on the ballot, as well. My stupid dog would be a better president than either of those two.

Lol -- I forgot you posted it here. Sorry. I stole your line and used it with friends.

Old 03-02-2016, 09:56 AM

947 posts, read 1,404,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spencgr View Post
I wasn't referencing your post; was actually referencing my own from earlier.

Everyone should remember, though, even if Trump and Clinton win the nominations (as it appears they will), it does NOT mean you have to make a choice between the two. There will be numerous other candidates on the ballot, as well. My stupid dog would be a better president than either of those two.
OK, that settles it for me, and I've made up my mind who I'm writing in for the White House come November: Spencgr's stupid dog for President!

Probably has better hair than The Donald and a more pleasant voice than Shrillary.

Old 03-02-2016, 11:27 AM

1,833 posts, read 2,355,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PK12 View Post
Be thankful for the current crop of "illegals".

They are some of the most hard working people in the US, and do the dirty jobs that you wouldn't ever wish to do, for yourself or your family.

Either isolate yourself and completely stop availing commercial retail and other services, or cut the hypocritical BS out.
Thank you.

Old 03-02-2016, 11:28 AM

15,438 posts, read 25,855,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICS67 View Post
OK, that settles it for me, and I've made up my mind who I'm writing in for the White House come November: Spencgr's stupid dog for President!

Probably has better hair than The Donald and a more pleasant voice than Shrillary.
Me too. Who else will vote for the stupid dog? Maybe we can get a third party started.

Old 03-02-2016, 11:39 AM

9,887 posts, read 14,159,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkf747 View Post
Me too. Who else will vote for the stupid dog? Maybe we can get a third party started.
I've voted for 3rd party candidates for many years. You can be sure I'll support my stupid dog for President. It's about time he started bringing some income to the household. And, to be honest, 1600 Penn Ave would provide me a much better commute......

Old 03-02-2016, 02:26 PM

9,887 posts, read 14,159,951 times
Stupid for President!
Attached Thumbnails
March 1st is the Virginia Primary-presidential.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia