Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2009, 07:14 PM

5,963 posts, read 12,443,786 times
Hi redbird and ptsum...now just where is EB, and Beavercreek? Whew seems we are the only ones keeping this chat line alive. I even posted in the Ohio forum for folks to come, but no takers, got lots of "views" but no replies. Oh well....maybe they just like to "lurk" ? LOL. ptsum, I do like bacon but I think I'll stick to the store kind.. and forget those wild hogs.

Weather here has been great; was in the mid 40's today; bit breezy but decent. This time last year there was lots of snow and low temperatures is what my friend told me. This time last year we were down in N.Y. We were there for 2 months and then went on into Ohio. I did get to see New York City and it was a nice experience; could never live there though. I did love the beaches and lighthouses in Long Island. We got to spend a day in Maine, I got to see some of New Hampshire. I love the New England States but so expensive to live there, but then so is Alaska in some ways.

BTW, how much is gas your way redbird and ptsum. Up here it's 3.28 a gallon dang it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2009, 12:17 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,149,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post
Hi redbird and ptsum...now just where is EB, and Beavercreek? Whew seems we are the only ones keeping this chat line alive. I even posted in the Ohio forum for folks to come, but no takers, got lots of "views" but no replies. Oh well....maybe they just like to "lurk" ? LOL. ptsum, I do like bacon but I think I'll stick to the store kind.. and forget those wild hogs.

Weather here has been great; was in the mid 40's today; bit breezy but decent. This time last year there was lots of snow and low temperatures is what my friend told me. This time last year we were down in N.Y. We were there for 2 months and then went on into Ohio. I did get to see New York City and it was a nice experience; could never live there though. I did love the beaches and lighthouses in Long Island. We got to spend a day in Maine, I got to see some of New Hampshire. I love the New England States but so expensive to live there, but then so is Alaska in some ways.

BTW, how much is gas your way redbird and ptsum. Up here it's 3.28 a gallon dang it.
Hey AP, RB and PT!!!!

I'm here!!, I'm here!!

I've just been playing around on the Poltical threads stering up a little dust for the fun of it. You know, just being your everyday run-of-the-mill pain in the Ars. Thats the part were the you don't want the door to hitcha were the Good Lord splitcha.

Gas is about $2.64 up here in the northern part of the Buckeye and the weather is a balmy 57 and sunny.

Old 10-25-2009, 01:32 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,665,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
Hey AP, RB and PT!!!!

I'm here!!, I'm here!!

I've just been playing around on the Poltical threads stering up a little dust for the fun of it. You know, just being your everyday run-of-the-mill pain in the Ars. Thats the part were the you don't want the door to hitcha were the Good Lord splitcha.

Gas is about $2.64 up here in the northern part of the Buckeye and the weather is a balmy 57 and sunny.
well you better come down here where I'm at,temperature is about 68°and sunny and gas is about $.20 a gallon cheaper here....

Old 10-25-2009, 02:56 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,548,762 times
P&OC threads.. Been there, done that. I don't want to spend the energy arguing or answering stupid questions. Lots of haters and unhappy people over there who want to vent on the world.

I am living proof you can get along with people as long as you don't talk to them about religion or politics.

Alaskapat, our okie thread is the mirror image of the Ohio chat thread. Sometimes that is a good thing. Kindred souls will find each other, and others well, sometimes its best to leave them be.

I lurk on some state threads, but rarely post. I am too old to troll, so I am pretty peaceful these days.

Gas is usually cheapest in the nation here, but I noticed it has risen. About $2.40/gallon, but depends where you get it. Some rural areas are more expensive.

There used to be a kid who go to all the threads and say HI HOW YA DOING? and sometimes get a response, but most times people ignored him because it was like he was passing thru, but not staying long enough to get a conversation going.

Old 10-25-2009, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
well you better come down here where I'm at,temperature is about 68°and sunny and gas is about $.20 a gallon cheaper here....
Thats because you folk have to drive up & down all thoughs hills
Quote:
Originally Posted by _redbird_ View Post
P&OC threads.. Been there, done that. I don't want to spend the energy arguing or answering stupid questions. Lots of haters and unhappy people over there who want to vent on the world.

I am living proof you can get along with people as long as you don't talk to them about religion or politics. Party pooper. LOL
Alaskapat, our okie thread is the mirror image of the Ohio chat thread. Sometimes that is a good thing. Kindred souls will find each other, and others well, sometimes its best to leave them be.

I lurk on some state threads, but rarely post. I am too old to troll, so I am pretty peaceful these days.

Gas is usually cheapest in the nation here, but I noticed it has risen. About $2.40/gallon, but depends where you get it. Some rural areas are more expensive.

There used to be a kid who go to all the threads and say HI HOW YA DOING? and sometimes get a response, but most times people ignored him because it was like he was passing thru, but not staying long enough to get a conversation going.
Now I'm hurt, neither one of you have seen that I've broken the 1000 point sound barrier "finally", Yeh!

Old 10-25-2009, 06:20 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,548,762 times
Quote:

Now I'm hurt, neither one of you have seen that I've broken the 1000 point sound barrier "finally", Yeh!
Cool! Alaskapat and I have pooled our resources and have made you a great meal to celebrate your 1K status. Complete with a brown paper bag of your favorite adult beverage.

Come on, EB, Okie Chat Buffet is rolling out the red carpet!

Old 10-25-2009, 07:27 PM

LMAO redbird............good one! EB...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello everybody. redbird I love the picture but I think I'll pass on sharing the meal. We'll let EB enjoy it all by himself.

I'm a bit jealous of the temperatures all of you are having. It's 45 here today but very dreary and the air has a real bite to it.

So redbird what does EB have to do to get a star? Ptsum..love those gas prices.

Old 10-25-2009, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Cool! Alaskapat and I have pooled our resources and have made you a great meal to celebrate your 1K status. Complete with a brown paper bag of your favorite adult beverage.

Come on, EB, Okie Chat Buffet is rolling out the red carpet!
Does WalMart know you swiped one of their shopping carts?

Old 10-25-2009, 07:29 PM

Quote:

I am living proof you can get along with people as long as you don't talk to them about religion or politics.

I read the political forums off and on....they get to be real depressing. I only post if it's something mediocre such as the flu shots, etc...that kind of stuff. Those are pretty good gas prices; way better then ours.

Old 10-25-2009, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Hey AP, RB and PT!!!!

I'm here!!, I'm here!!

Bout time you got back to earth LOL. Those people on the political threads can reallllly get worked up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio