Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2021, 04:48 PM

121 posts, read 158,180 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KebabJuice View Post
Hillary Clinton is not POTUS, neither is OBAMA.
No one really liked Biden, he was elected because people hate Trump.

The majority of minorities voted democrat because they experience racism and despise white supremacy on a personal level, this has absolutely nothing to do with Alinsky or any other long dead intellectual, so to state otherwise is to discount the experiences of people and their own individual narrative.

lol.

Ok ok,

it was white liberals who were pro slavery.
it was the conservatives who were abolitionists.

it was white liberals who hung slaves from trees.
it was white conservatives who helped them escape on the underground railroad.

it was white liberals who were pro jim crow
it was the white conservatives who were against it.

it was white conservatives who marched with MLK and civil rights leaders.
it was white liberals who lynched blacks for demanding equality.

it was white conservatives who marched FOR LGBT civil rights.
it was white liberals who marched AGAINST it.

happy?
I'm not a Republican or Democrat- but I'll leave you with these inconvenient truths:

- Since its founding in 1829, the Democratic Party has fought against every major civil rights
initiative, and has a long history of discrimination.

- The Democratic Party defended slavery, started the Civil War, opposed Reconstruction,
founded the Ku Klux Klan, imposed segregation, perpetrated lynchings, and fought against
the civil rights acts of the 1950s and 1960s.

- In contrast, the Republican Party was founded in 1854 as an anti-slavery party. Its mission
was to stop the spread of slavery into the new western territories with the aim of abolishing it
entirely. This effort, however, was dealt a major blow by the Supreme Court. In the 1857 case
Dred Scott v. Sandford, the court ruled that slaves aren’t citizens; they’re property. The seven
justices who voted in favor of slavery?

All Democrats. The two justices who dissented? Both Republicans.

The slavery question was, of course, ultimately resolved by a bloody civil war. The commander in-chief during that war was the first Republican President, Abraham Lincoln – the man who
freed the slaves.

Six days after the Confederate army surrendered, John Wilkes Booth, a Democrat, assassinated
President Lincoln. Lincoln’s vice president, a Democrat named Andrew Johnson, assumed
the presidency. But Johnson adamantly opposed Lincoln’s plan to integrate the newly freed
slaves into the South’s economic and social order.

Johnson and the Democratic Party were unified in their opposition to the 13th Amendment,
which abolished slavery; the 14th Amendment, which gave blacks citizenship; and the
15th Amendment, which gave blacks the vote.

All three passed only because of universal Republican support.

During the era of Reconstruction, federal troops stationed in the south helped secure rights for
the newly freed slaves. Hundreds of black men were elected to southern state legislatures as
Republicans, and 22 black Republicans served in the US Congress by 1900. The Democrats
did not elect a black man to Congress until 1935.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2021, 08:03 PM

4,477 posts, read 3,299,218 times
Quote:
And all of this drivel has nothing to do with the fact the majority of minorities are not conservatives, as based on the modern definition of conservatism (2021), which emboldens and embraces white supremacist ideals and conspiracy theories.
A + B = Q?? Where do you come up with this stuff? By your theory there'd be no conservative minorities, but there are; quite a few actually.

Spend some time reading Dr. Thomas Sowell, Dr. Ben Carson, Dr. Walter Williams, Dr. Condlezza Rice, Larry Elder, Justice Thomas and more. You might actually learn something.

Quote:
it was white liberals who were..... it was the conservatives who were...
You really don't get any of this do you? You have no historical understanding of what Liberalism is nor what Conservatism is do you? I bet you've never read Edmund Burke, John Locke, Thomas Hobbes, Alexis de Tocqueville, Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Volaire, Blaise Pascal, Plato and Aristotle. I bet you've never read the writings of Jefferson, Adams, Hamilton, Madison or Paine.

Old 07-02-2021, 02:40 PM

236 posts, read 195,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
You're quoting a hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists.

The platform was created in 2017 to allow video uploaders to avoid content rules enforcement on YouTube.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitChute
So? What's your point? Masking does nothing but remove human identity, distance humans socially and conform to lies. But if you want to suffocate your face, your immune system and your oxygen airways, be my guest. Let the rest of us us breathe air as God intended us to, smile and communicate and be HUMAN.

Old 07-05-2021, 12:47 PM

26,721 posts, read 26,793,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenwings View Post
So? What's your point? Masking does nothing but remove human identity, distance humans socially and conform to lies. But if you want to suffocate your face, your immune system and your oxygen airways, be my guest.
LOL. If you don't know what "the point" is, you'd probably want to avoid discussion forums.

Old 07-27-2021, 07:07 AM

Anti-mask Huntington Beach restaurant says it will only serve unvaccinated diners:
https://www.ocregister.com/2021/07/2...inated-diners/

Old 07-30-2021, 05:00 PM

236 posts, read 195,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
Anti-mask Huntington Beach restaurant says it will only serve unvaccinated diners:
https://www.ocregister.com/2021/07/2...inated-diners/
Yes! Excellent call. I think its Basilicas restaurant. The owner believes in freedom to make our own health choices ( there is no emergency) The ignorant jabbed ones are enrolled in a clinical trial and took the kill shot knowing it was not tested for the normal 5-10 yrs. The jab is full of graphene oxide, the higher the % the shorter the lifespan. Sadly the jabbed people cause many women to bleed, lose pregnancies and some men are sterile just from being around jabbed people due to the toxic spiked proteins. This info requires research so I am not surprised you don't know about it. You are no doubt a fox news person who bought into a lie about a virus never isolated, with a 98% survival rate. My friend collects stats on all the injured and dead due to the jab. Learn something before you stand accusing me - I asked YOU what the point was. I already know. Thecovidblog.com

Old 07-30-2021, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenwings View Post
Yes! Excellent call. I think its Basilicas restaurant. The owner believes in freedom to make our own health choices
Letters to the Editor, L.A. Times:

When I saw Basilico’s slogan: “Leave the mask, take the cannoli” with its obvious reference to “The Godfather” movies, I wondered if the owner, Tony Roman, knows that the cannoli are what killed Eli Wallach’s character in “The Godfather: Part III”? Better to keep the mask and leave the cannoli.

--Mashey Bernstein, Santa Barbara

As I read the article on the Orange County restaurant whose owner flouts mask and vaccination guidelines, I wondered if he also feels that obtaining a business license and health permit and following regulations to prevent food-borne illnesses, such as safe food handling/storage and maintenance of kitchen equipment cleanliness, utensil sanitizing and employee health and hygiene, are also examples of “treasonous, anti-American stupidity” and limit “American liberty and freedom.” Just something for the restaurant’s patrons to consider when ordering the cannoli.

--John Garofano, Los Angeles

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/stor...on-beach-masks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County