Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 08:34 PM

507 posts, read 514,945 times

Advertisements

Today’s Question(s):

What color are your plates and bowls and cups?

Most of the plates I use are sandy in color with a floral pattern. The cups are the red plastic ones you can reuse so I don't always dirty up my dishes. I also use the heavy paper plates that are white with a blue floral pattern going around the rim

Do you have one set of plates for everyday use and a different set for fancy meals?

Yes I actually do. The fancy ones have gold trim and matching gold forks, knives, and spoons

Do you have any hand-made bowls or cups?

Nope

Extra Credit Question:

According to some of my family members, this is football playoff season. Are you cheering on any team in particular in this year’s playoffs?

Nope, my Dallas Cowboys didn't make it and they loss to the darn Redskins of all teams. It wasn't pretty

Do you have any team-logo shirts that you wear for big games?

Nope, believe it or not I have never been to an NFL game. I either don't have the time, the money, or no one to go with me

If you are not a football fan, is there anything that you prefer to do while everyone else is glued to the TV set watching the game?

When I don't feel like watching the game with the men in my family, I usually go and watch reruns of Snapped or go online and do some internet surfing for jobs and real estate

Bonus Question:

What is the ring tone on your cell phone?

Robin Thicke "Love After War"

Do you have different ring tones pre-set for different callers?

No, everyone gets the same ringtone I don't have time for all of that LOL

Just for Fun:

When was the last time you ate pizza?

Hmm good question and since it is in my mind now I will get some pizza soon

What was on that pizza?

N/A
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2013, 10:20 PM

2,986 posts, read 4,772,068 times
Today’s Question(s):

What color are your plates and bowls and cups? White with green ivy trim

Do you have one set of plates for everyday use and a different set for fancy meals? Yes, but the fancy ones haven't been used in years!

Do you have any hand-made bowls or cups?
Yes but I don't use them for eating or serving! Danger of lead in the paint. I use them for centerpiece arrangements.

Extra Credit Question:

According to some of my family members, this is football playoff season. Are you cheering on any team in particular in this year’s playoffs? Football? Is it that time again? No I'm not a fan.

Do you have any team-logo shirts that you wear for big games? No

If you are not a football fan, is there anything that you prefer to do while everyone else is glued to the TV set watching the game?
Read a book, quilt, embroider, cook, do laundry, go for a walk, play with the cat, take a nap..........

Bonus Question:

What is the ring tone on your cell phone? Depends on who is calling.

Do you have different ring tones pre-set for different callers?
Yes, and there are some I don't answer every time they call.

Just for Fun:

When was the last time you ate pizza? It has been several months

What was on that pizza? Probably ham, mushroom, onion and black olives.

Old 01-13-2013, 10:53 PM

37,818 posts, read 41,123,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
^^^ what is a pizza without toppings? Just plain baked dough??
No. Cheese and sauce are automatic. You don't pay extra for them. "Toppings" is understood to be the extras added for which you pay more.

Old 01-16-2013, 01:06 AM

16,489 posts, read 24,526,672 times
Today’s Question(s):

What color are your plates and bowls and cups? The plates have a flowered print, cups are of different colors and sizes, bowls are white.

Do you have one set of plates for everyday use and a different set for fancy meals? No.

Do you have any hand-made bowls or cups? No.

Extra Credit Question:

According to some of my family members, this is football playoff season. Are you cheering on any team in particular in this year’s playoffs? No, not a big football fan.

Do you have any team-logo shirts that you wear for big games? No.

If you are not a football fan, is there anything that you prefer to do while everyone else is glued to the TV set watching the game? Eat lol.

Bonus Question:

What is the ring tone on your cell phone? It is some kind of quiet song, but I need to change it because it does not always catch my attention.

Do you have different ring tones pre-set for different callers? No, I don't.

Just for Fun:

When was the last time you ate pizza? About 3 or 4 weeks ago.

What was on that pizza? Black olives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics