Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2016, 02:11 PM

3,565 posts, read 2,128,221 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star10101 View Post
The school holidays can be quite fun sometimes. Like when I take my daughter over this adventure park. The men over there (I assume to be single dads) can't do enough for me!!

They were letting me jump the queue, telling me what tokens to put into things, and helping me with the different rides...

It didn't help that when I was over there, I'd forgotten to put my wedding rings on (and no, I didn't do this on purpose!). I think they thought I was a single mum, and probably thought I was younger than I actually am too.

I could've pulled over there! Lol! Who needs the library!
Now there's a thought! You coulda, but wouldya? lol

I do have similar scenarios at times, with guys being very "accommodating and gentlemanly". But of course because I prefer "Eve" rather than "Adam" it does make such situations quite tricky to get out of! (Of course during my more radical university years I used to wear t-shirts with graffiti on the front stating VERY clearly what side my bread was buttered! But regrettably this site is PG-13, so I can say no more, lol)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2016, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
Relationships Forum? American women fussing over LC....... this is news to me. I need to go take a look see !! I like being fussed over. I feel like I am missing out!
I doubt we will see LC on this particular thread tonight; I think he is sharing his wisdom elsewhere on here, specifically the discussion on boob jobs- good idea or bad?

Old 08-11-2016, 02:23 PM

5,238 posts, read 4,085,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZolaLloyd View Post
Now there's a thought! You coulda, but wouldya? lol

I do have similar scenarios at times, with guys being very "accommodating and gentlemanly". But of course because I prefer "Eve" rather than "Adam" it does make such situations quite tricky to get out of! (Of course during my more radical university years I used to wear t-shirts with graffiti on the front stating VERY clearly what side my bread was buttered! But regrettably this site is PG-13, so I can say no more, lol)
No! I told my husband that I could've pulled over there, and he just laughed! But next time I go there, I might 'accidentally' forget my wedding rings again. It will be worth it just to jump the queues, to be honest.

But I can't say I'd made a great effort with my appearance that day - I thought I was looking a bit scruffy. It just goes to show that some men are not very picky.

I daren't ask what was on your t-shirt! Been down the library recently?

Old 08-11-2016, 02:28 PM

Quote:
I doubt we will see LC on this particular thread tonight; I think he is sharing his wisdom elsewhere on here, specifically the discussion on boob jobs- good idea or bad?
Lol! OMG, boob jobs are awful, aren't they?! And so are those arse implants! I wouldn't want either! (I don't need either, thank goodness!).

Old 08-11-2016, 02:31 PM

Quote:
No! I told my husband that I could've pulled over there, and he just laughed! But next time I go there, I might 'accidentally' forget my wedding rings again. It will be worth it just to jump the queues, to be honest.

But I can't say I'd made a great effort with my appearance that day - I thought I was looking a bit scruffy. It just goes to show that some men are not very picky.

I daren't ask what was on your t-shirt! Been down the library recently?

Ah well, I would have to be subtle describing what was printed on my t-shirts back in the day. But I don't have any subtlety left in my handbag tonight. So I will say no more

And yes, I do visit our city library quite regularly. But still haven't found The One, just yet.

Old 08-11-2016, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Lol! OMG, boob jobs are awful, aren't they?! And so are those arse implants! I wouldn't want either! (I don't need either, thank goodness!).
Well I have thought of boob jobs because quite frankly I'm only carrying a couple of apples

But I do have a nice arse apparently! Probably down to all that running and exercise I do.

But I wouldn't have anything done to either. If peeps don't like what I've got, then they're just not worth the time of day, lol

Old 08-11-2016, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Well I have thought of boob jobs because quite frankly I'm only carrying a couple of apples

But I do have a nice arse apparently! Probably down to all that running and exercise I do.

But I wouldn't have anything done to either. If peeps don't like what I've got, then they're just not worth the time of day, lol
I'm now on the Relationships forum, talking about fake boobs! I've only had two things 'done' - my teeth straightened and I dye my hair now and again. Not having any of this botox bollox though. I'm going to age gracefully (I hope).

Old 08-11-2016, 02:52 PM

Quote:
I'm now on the Relationships forum, talking about fake boobs! I've only had two things 'done' - my teeth straightened and I dye my hair now and again. Not having any of this botox bollox though. I'm going to age gracefully (I hope).
Well I shall leave you to it then. I need a shower and then bed. I'm cream-crackered and need my beauty-sleep (so I need at least 9 hours, lol)

Goodnight all x

Old 08-11-2016, 03:04 PM

Quote:
^ And we've definitely lost him for the rest of the evening!

Old 08-11-2016, 03:13 PM

26,272 posts, read 8,459,631 times
Quote:
Boob jobs...... they talk about boob jobs in the relationships forum? I don't frequent that place, but if LC is over there, I should pop in.

I went with a girl in the distant past who had a boob job...... a reduction!!........ I would hate to have seen what they were like previously, because she wasn't without. She complained they had grown again. I reassured her that they were just right........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics