Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2016, 09:28 PM

3,565 posts, read 2,128,221 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
Wow it's gettin' hot in here.

So warm in fact, I've had to switch the desk fan on You can blame Toosie and Lisa for the steaminess; I'm just an innocent bystander minding my own business
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2016, 12:28 AM

13,722 posts, read 10,091,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZolaLloyd View Post
So warm in fact, I've had to switch the desk fan on You can blame Toosie and Lisa for the steaminess; I'm just an innocent bystander minding my own business
Yeah, right.

Old 08-17-2016, 03:56 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,467,317 times
Quote:
Sorry I had to get some water after that choking episode

How ya feeling LC?

Sorting through paper work for life's fun"future" things. I should finish up today. I hate doing paperwork for someone else…kind of like taxes

Old 08-17-2016, 04:43 AM

26,272 posts, read 8,459,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ylisa7 View Post

How ya feeling LC?

Sorting through paper work for life's fun"future" things. I should finish up today. I hate doing paperwork for someone else…kind of like taxes
Mornin' Lisa....... I think LC will have one of his heads today......... No sign of him surfacing yet!

All quiet here. I have hoovered the house, and had a shower. Boy - it's warm. I tried watching some of the Olympics, but have given up. They show an event final, and then go on and on, repeating the race from all angles. Then interviewing the winner........ I can't be bothered.........

Judy is messing about making some sort of sauce to go over pork chops. She has got it in her head, those jars of sauces from the supermarket are full of preservatives, so she is going to try and make her own. She has tested flavours on her mother, but not me. I guess my taste buds aren't good enough!.....

Hope you are about wrapping up your paperwork, and can then enjoy your day. I'll just give LC a shout..

LC WHERE ARE YA, YA LUSH!!!............................

Old 08-17-2016, 04:48 AM

18,969 posts, read 11,637,689 times
Quote:
Oh, that's rich

Off I go for another day in paradise

Old 08-17-2016, 04:52 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,467,317 times
Hi Dave

Judy is right. Lots of preservatives in the packaged/jarred foods.

For LC although I don't think he drank "that" much

Old 08-17-2016, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylisa7 View Post

How ya feeling LC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toosie View Post
Oh, that's rich

Off I go for another day in paradise

Deny it all you want; but they don't call me Snow White for nothing here, don't you know! But since meetting up with Bonnie (Toosie) and Clyde (Lisa), I'm now called Snow Acid Rain,

<Zola runs away again! You'll never catch me, guys>

Old 08-17-2016, 05:17 AM

26,272 posts, read 8,459,631 times
Quote:
Deny it all you want; but they don't call me Snow White for nothing here, don't you know! But since meetting up with Bonnie (Toosie) and Clyde (Lisa), I'm now called Snow Acid Rain,

<Zola runs away again! You'll never catch me, guys>
Afternoon Zola....... you used to be Snow White, but you drifted huh?........

Old 08-17-2016, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
Afternoon, Dave!

I wouldn't say "drifted"; more like avalanche

Old 08-17-2016, 05:33 AM

18,969 posts, read 11,637,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
You beat me to it! One of my favorite Mae West lines. At 10 I used to walk around the house in a vintage, champagne-velvet sheath dress, plastic pearls, and imaginary cigarette holder - striking poses and quoting Mae or sometimes other stars of her day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics