Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2016, 01:43 AM

1,544 posts, read 929,132 times

Advertisements

Currently feeling lethargic after a full meal, something we Black folks across the pond (in America) call "the itis." That means feeling sleepy after stuffing your face and filling your guts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2016, 02:04 AM

3,565 posts, read 2,128,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedNewbie View Post
Currently feeling lethargic after a full meal, something we Black folks across the pond (in America) call "the itis." That means feeling sleepy after stuffing your face and filling your guts.
Don't fight it; snooze away! (we may even be able to hear you snoring from this side of the Pond)

Old 08-22-2016, 03:24 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,467,317 times
I need coffee.

Zola- Congratulations on your very first star

Quote:
I've had that many times. Did you eat some good food? I'm a little obsessed right now with food since I am dieting

Dave must be elbow deep in glue by now. Just don't sniff it. Hope it is going well

LC is looking down on all of us, lol.

IAW-Wow…you sound like you did a great job being a mom

Hi Star and Toosie and everyone else who stops in

Busy week here….places to go and people to see. Not too excited about the dentist today but our old rving friends from Florida will be here on Wednesday. I need to figure out what food to make Maybe a Yankee Pot Roast…I have a big hunk of meat in the freezer.

Gotta go…I smell my coffee Have a great day!!!

Old 08-22-2016, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylisa7 View Post
I need coffee.

Zola- Congratulations on your very first star

I've had that many times. Did you eat some good food? I'm a little obsessed right now with food since I am dieting

Dave must be elbow deep in glue by now. Just don't sniff it. Hope it is going well

LC is looking down on all of us, lol.

IAW-Wow…you sound like you did a great job being a mom

Hi Star and Toosie and everyone else who stops in

Busy week here….places to go and people to see. Not too excited about the dentist today but our old rving friends from Florida will be here on Wednesday. I need to figure out what food to make Maybe a Yankee Pot Roast…I have a big hunk of meat in the freezer.

Gotta go…I smell my coffee Have a great day!!!
Baked chicken with rice; still a little tired, but now I want some biscuits (or scones to our UK buddies ).

Old 08-22-2016, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Baked chicken with rice; still a little tired, but now I want some biscuits (or scones to our UK buddies ).

Yum…I like honey with my biscuits. MY GD loves biscuits and sausage gravy.

Are you on the west coast? If so what are you doing up in the middle of the night, lol? It's bad enough that I have been up since 4:30 because the dog woke me

Old 08-22-2016, 03:38 AM

Quote:

Are you on the west coast? If so what are you doing up in the middle of the night, lol? It's bad enough that I have been up since 4:30 because the dog woke me
You're up early Lisa!

Its only 10:30am here in England, so its got to be at least 5:30am on the East Coast in the good old US of A.

So that's 3 peeps covering half the globe's time zones: from the UK to the West Coast

Old 08-22-2016, 03:42 AM

Quote:

Yep...I'm in Los Angeles, currently messing around on YouTube. May not be able to sleep yet; I saw a small grasshopper looking thing chilling on my window bars. At least there are screens on my windows to keep out the bugs.

Old 08-22-2016, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZolaLloyd View Post
You're up early Lisa!

Its only 10:30am here in England, so its got to be at least 5:30am on the East Coast in the good old US of A.

So that's 3 peeps covering half the globe's time zones: from the UK to the West Coast
Hi Zola…blame the princes dog who is now sleeping in her bed next to me

It's pretty cool meeting people from all over.

Quote:
Yep...I'm in Los Angeles, currently messing around on YouTube. May not be able to sleep yet; I saw a small grasshopper looking thing chilling on my window bars. At least there are screens on my windows to keep out the bugs.
It's been a very buggy year.

Old 08-22-2016, 03:56 AM

18,969 posts, read 11,637,689 times
Quote:

That's what I was thinking! This thread attracts night owls! I'd say it's just a 30-something thing but Dave and baby Zola are up til all hours too.

Monday's here again. Hoping my colleague will be out of her funk - she likes to impose her mood on us

Have a good one everyone!

Old 08-22-2016, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toosie View Post
That's what I was thinking! This thread attracts night owls! I'd say it's just a 30-something thing but Dave and baby Zola are up til all hours too.

Monday's here again. Hoping my colleague will be out of her funk - she likes to impose her mood on us

Have a good one everyone!

Morning Toosie.

Just about to go for my lunch break while you slugabeds are still getting out of your beds!

WAKEEEEEEEE UPPPPP AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics