Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2019, 07:38 PM

7,487 posts, read 8,020,670 times

Advertisements

Greetings all. I put together a great set of questions. So that they did not get stolen during the night I invested in a heavy duty safe. I was able to sleep well knowing the questions were safely stored in the safe. I sure do wish I had remembered to write down the combination to the safe before locking the safe. Oh well, I guess these crappy last minute questions will have to do.

Sunday's Questions:

-Do you ever go some place just to watch things such as trains, ships, or buildings being built?

-Have you ever been in a play?

-If so were you one of the main characters or one of the suppoting cast?

-Are you or were you ever in a band?

-Assignment time...While you were distracted you agreed to star in a TV infomercial. What product will you be advertising?

-Any Halloween candy still waiting to be consumed?

-Butter or Margarine?

-Have you ever lived in a home that had a porch that had been converted into a sun room?

-Do you have any plants that you bring inside and let go dormant for the winter?

-Do you have a safe or a combination lock that you no longer remember the combination?

This Month Is:
*Aviation History Month

Well that's it for today. Time for me to started drilling a hole in my new heavy duty safe. Hopefully I will have the safe opened in time to use the questions next time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2019, 08:04 PM

62,006 posts, read 87,675,913 times
Greetings all. I put together a great set of questions. So that they did not get stolen during the night I invested in a heavy duty safe. I was able to sleep well knowing the questions were safely stored in the safe. I sure do wish I had remembered to write down the combination to the safe before locking the safe. Oh well, I guess these crappy last minute questions will have to do.

Sunday's Questions:

-Do you ever go some place just to watch things such as trains, ships, or buildings being built?

Yes. I sometimes go to watch people working in a shipyard.

School play - yes.

Oh, geez... So many years ago, I don't remember anymore.

Yes. I went to music school. Played violin in a school orchestra.

-Assignment time...While you were distracted you agreed to star in a TV infomercial. What product will you be advertising?

Food or medicine. Stuff I actually know about.

No Halloween or Halloween candy here.

-Butter or Margarine?

-Have you ever lived in a home that had a porch that had been converted into a sun room?

My present home has a sunroom.

-Do you have any plants that you bring inside and let go dormant for the winter?

Yes. I store them in the basement. They will stay there till the Spring then they will "reincarnate"

-Do you have a safe or a combination lock that you no longer remember the combination?

Maybe some old padlocks in the garage.

This Month Is:
*Aviation History Month

Well that's it for today. Time for me to started drilling a hole in my new heavy duty safe. Hopefully I will have the safe opened in time to use the questions next time.

Thank you AM!!! Great substitute questions!!!

Last edited by elnina; 11-10-2019 at 07:08 AM..

Old 11-09-2019, 08:29 PM

11,403 posts, read 9,325,468 times
Sunday's Questions:

-Do you ever go some place just to watch things such as trains, ships, or buildings being built? - No

-Have you ever been in a play? - No memory of this. Maybe very, very young.

-If so were you one of the main characters or one of the supporting cast? ^

-Are you or were you ever in a band? - Never

-Assignment time...While you were distracted you agreed to star in a TV infomercial. What product will you be advertising? - I couldn't do it.

-Any Halloween candy still waiting to be consumed? - I consumed none. No one brought in any to the job to share either.

-Butter or Margarine? - I have no memory of ever buying margarine.

-Have you ever lived in a home that had a porch that had been converted into a sun room? - Nope.

-Do you have any plants that you bring inside and let go dormant for the winter? - No plants.

-Do you have a safe or a combination lock that you no longer remember the combination? - Nope.

Thanks, Mutt!

Old 11-09-2019, 08:31 PM

11,087 posts, read 17,605,502 times
-Do you ever go some place just to watch things such as trains, ships, or buildings being built? Nope

-Have you ever been in a play? Not since high school

-If so were you one of the main characters or one of the suppoting cast? Supporting cast. Can't remember the character's name but I was the paper boy in Our Town. My high school senior play

-Are you or were you ever in a band? Was in the band from 5th grade through junior year. Quit for my senior year because I wanted a little more freedom

I'll be advertising a petition to ban infomercials. lol
-Any Halloween candy still waiting to be consumed? Nope. We gave out almost 800 pieces in 2 hours

-Butter or Margarine? Butter on my popcorn (NOT microwaved). Cook with margarine

-Have you ever lived in a home that had a porch that had been converted into a sun room? Nope but have lived in 2 different houses that my dad built a screened porch on the back

-Do you have any plants that you bring inside and let go dormant for the winter? Just have a big potted gardenia. Never has bloomed since we've had it but stays green year round

-Do you have a safe or a combination lock that you no longer remember the combination? Nope

Old 11-09-2019, 08:32 PM
bjh

60,225 posts, read 30,492,494 times
Greetings all. I put together a great set of questions. So that they did not get stolen during the night I
invested in a heavy duty safe. I was able to sleep well knowing the questions were safely stored in the
safe. I sure do wish I had remembered to write down the combination to the safe before locking the
safe. Oh well, I guess these crappy last minute questions will have to do.
Well, dang

Sunday's Questions:
River traffic on the Mississippi
In school, yeah.
Supporting
In school, yeah.
Cookware. I will be eating a lot of hastily prepared examples.
Yep
-Butter or Margarine?
Butter, naturally.
Have not
One
Probably a few combo locks.

This Month Is:
*Aviation History Month
Does this include birds or does it mostly go back to 1903?

Well that's it for today. Time for me to started drilling a hole in my new heavy duty safe. Hopefully I will
have the safe opened in time to use the questions next time.
Good luck with that! Meanwhile, great crappy questions!

Old 11-09-2019, 08:40 PM

21,608 posts, read 8,776,380 times
Sunday's Questions:

Yes, I was a volunteer at a children's theater, where on alternate weekend days I played bit parts or ran the lighting board.
I was a bit player.
Yes, in high school. I played the bassoon.
I would be happy to represent Bluebird Botanicals or Green Roads World, two CBD manufacturers whose products I use.
No, but I usually keep some candy in the house
-Butter or Margarine?
Butter
No, I haven't.
No, I don't.
No, I don't.

Thanks, Mr. Mutt!

Old 11-09-2019, 09:18 PM

30,585 posts, read 25,271,176 times
Sunday's Questions:

No
In HS

Supporting.
No
-Assignment time...While you were distracted you agreed to star in a TV infomercial. What product will you be advertising?Instant Pot

Ha, ha. No
-Butter or Margarine?
Butter
No
If I bring them inside, they would not go dormant, no?
No

Old 11-09-2019, 10:07 PM

37,814 posts, read 41,113,416 times
Sunday's Questions:

No, I love watching barges go by on rivers and big ships going by along the east coast but being built, no.

-Have you ever been in a play? Yes, two. The Nightingale (Hans Christian Anderson) and The Mikado (Gilbert & Sullivan).

-If so were you one of the main characters or one of the supporting cast? I think I was just part of the chorus in The Nightingale. In The Mikado I was one of the 3 Little Maids from School. Which one? Don't remember. We had our own song, "Three Little Maids From School are We," that's all I remember. It was elementary school.

-Are you or were you ever in a band? No

-Assignment time...While you were distracted you agreed to star in a TV infomercial. What product will you be advertising? No idea. Don't like to ask people for money.

-Any Halloween candy still waiting to be consumed? Didn't buy any. Had one knock on the door.

-Butter or Margarine? Butter.

-Have you ever lived in a home that had a porch that had been converted into a sun room? No

-Do you have any plants that you bring inside and let go dormant for the winter? No. They would all scream for me to let them freeze rather than drown with my care.

-Do you have a safe or a combination lock that you no longer remember the combination? No combination locks...is that where you hide your stinky cheese?

Old 11-09-2019, 10:37 PM

114,838 posts, read 65,989,850 times

Sunday's Questions:

I like to document everything.

ADblock for TV.
Not at my house.
-Butter or Margarine?

Not precisely.
I have many potted plants that are a real PIA in the winter.
Probably.

This Month Is:
*Aviation History Month

Thanks Al!
Attached Thumbnails
Today's Questions: Sunday 10 Nov 2019...Safe cracker needed edition-dsc02009.jpg  

Last edited by SATX56; 11-09-2019 at 10:46 PM..

Old 11-09-2019, 10:41 PM

44,679 posts, read 61,809,426 times
Sunday's Questions:

-Do you ever go some place just to watch things such as trains, ships, or buildings being built? Went to see them after the fact.

-Have you ever been in a play? In school one time.

-If so were you one of the main characters or one of the supporting cast? Supporting I guess, sat in a corner of the stage holding a pole, don't remember what for.

-Are you or were you ever in a band? Band of Gypsy's.

-Assignment time...While you were distracted you agreed to star in a TV infomercial. What product will you be advertising? Depends.

-Any Halloween candy still waiting to be consumed? None here.

-Butter or Margarine? Either one.

-Have you ever lived in a home that had a porch that had been converted into a sun room? No porch but do have a couple of rooms that let the sun in.

-Do you have any plants that you bring inside and let go dormant for the winter? No.

-Do you have a safe or a combination lock that you no longer remember the combination? No, but do have a drawer full of keys with no locks for them.

Hay Mutt tanks...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics