Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2022, 04:33 AM

9,734 posts, read 14,290,471 times

Advertisements

Do own any outdoor furniture? Yes, .....15 chairs and a couple of tables. The only reason I know, is, I gave a family party a few weeks ago

When did you last rent a vehicle? I've never rented a vehicle.

I don't answer the questions every day either. What makes you decide to answer or not answer on any given day? I don't answer if the questions are long, and detailed. And, I don't answer if they're too personal. Most of all, if the questions are posted late (after 8 a.m.) I'm out of time, have a business to run, and have to get on with my appointments.

Do you have membership cards to any stores? No, I don't. I did have a Sam's Club card, but I quit going there and cut my card up.

"I wish there was a restaurant near me that had all you can eat _________." Can't think of a thing for this question. I'm not a big eater.

Thanks Peg!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2022, 04:54 AM

3,150 posts, read 1,029,991 times
Good morning.

Do own any outdoor furniture?
A folding chair and a tiny table.
When did you last rent a vehicle?
10 year ago, in Germany.
I don't answer the questions every day either. What makes you decide to answer or not answer on any given day?
If they are too personal, I don't answer.
Do you have membership cards to any stores?
Just one.
"I wish there was a restaurant near me that had all you can eat __Indian food_." And I do have one just like that.

Have a lovely weekend.

Old 08-20-2022, 05:11 AM

4,699 posts, read 3,282,876 times
Do own any outdoor furniture? …………Porch rockers and table and chairs.

When did you last rent a vehicle? ……….2020

I don't answer the questions every day either. What makes you decide to answer or not answer on any given day? …………..I often don’t have time to participate.

Do you have membership cards to any stores? ……….Just one now. It used to be several.

"I wish there was a restaurant near me that had all you can eat _________. I’m not a fan of all you can eat places. It contributes to the obesity epidemic in my opinion.

Old 08-20-2022, 05:48 AM

5,909 posts, read 3,805,372 times
Not really, I don't have the space.

It's been years and years ago

I don't answer the questions every day either. What makes you decide to answer or not answer on any given day?
No particular reasons, I like to respond every day unless something gets in the way

No but I do have a couple of store credit cards

"I wish there was a restaurant near me that had all you can eat __Shrimp_______."

Thanks PegE

Old 08-20-2022, 06:24 AM

67,650 posts, read 61,077,988 times
Thank you, PegE!

Do own any outdoor furniture? Yes, lots of chairs mostly but also a table and umbrella. I have a large patio with a fire pit. Oh, I also have a few occasional tables now that I think of it.

When did you last rent a vehicle? I just turned in a rental car yesterday because I was driving it while waiting and waiting and waiting on a part which FINALLY came in! So good to get my own car back!

I don't answer the questions every day either. What makes you decide to answer or not answer on any given day? I answer every day. Some days are better than others.

Do you have membership cards to any stores? Yes, to my grocery store and I know they are using the information for marketing but I don't care.

"I wish there was a restaurant near me that had all you can eat ___good sushi/sashimi______."

Old 08-20-2022, 07:18 AM

126,307 posts, read 19,093,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PegE View Post
Do own any outdoor furniture? ................ Yes for our patio in the garden

When did you last rent a vehicle? ................A few years ago

I don't answer the questions every day either. What makes you decide to answer or not answer on any given day? ............Just for fun

Do you have membership cards to any stores? ..............Yes

"I wish there was a restaurant near me that had all you can eat FRESH SEAFOOD."

Thank you Peg

Old 08-20-2022, 07:42 AM

11,087 posts, read 17,575,265 times
Do own any outdoor furniture? Yup

When did you last rent a vehicle? About 25 years ago

I don't answer the questions every day either. What makes you decide to answer or not answer on any given day? Depends on if I have answers for them

Do you have membership cards to any stores? Sam's

"I wish there was a restaurant near me that had all you can eat RIBS!!!!!!!" lol

Old 08-20-2022, 07:44 AM

11,087 posts, read 17,575,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiGi603 View Post

"I wish there was a restaurant near me that had all you can eat _________." Will pass on all you can eat. Overeating good food is not good for me!
This reminds me of something a friend of mine says from time to time. Eating too much may not be good for you but, if it kills me, at least I'll go with a full stomach and a smile on my face. lol

Old 08-20-2022, 08:06 AM

8,877 posts, read 13,931,673 times
Hello all!

Yes. Primarily an outdoor sofa in our covered porch.

This past May when we flew to our youngest's graduation.

Workload, personal schedule, and sometimes the questions themselves.

Sam's Club is the only membership we carry. Have several loyalty cards.

"I wish there was a restaurant near me that had all you can eat __BBQ chicken, ribs, cheesesteaks, etc.
_______."

Have a great day everybody!

Old 08-20-2022, 08:11 AM

32,944 posts, read 3,935,997 times
Yes so I can sit outside, watch and listen to birds, grill, and have a beer.

A variety of reasons, but mostly whether I like them or not. Sometimes I just pick and choose from the daily group of questions.

No, but I try to go to the grocery store on the day of the senior discount.

"I wish there was a restaurant near me that had all you can eat CAKE, with lots of various types/flavors that are cut in little pieces so I could try them all."

Thank you, PegE. Have a groovy and super safe day everybody!

Last edited by geebabe; 08-20-2022 at 08:24 AM.. Reason: typo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics