Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2022, 10:57 PM

12,425 posts, read 2,979,650 times

Advertisements

Do own any outdoor furniture?

When did you last rent a vehicle?

I don't answer the questions every day either. What makes you decide to answer or not answer on any given day?

Do you have membership cards to any stores?

"I wish there was a restaurant near me that had all you can eat _________."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2022, 11:13 PM
bjh

60,110 posts, read 30,435,770 times
A table and chairs.
Been several years.
What makes you decide to answer or not answer on any given day?
#1 reason is if I don't have any good answers, just 'yes' or 'no'.
I have cards for grocery stores and drug stores.
"I wish there was a restaurant near me that had all you can eat _lobster__."

Old 08-19-2022, 11:45 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,060,976 times
Do own any outdoor furniture? No

When did you last rent a vehicle? About 5 years ago while having body work done on my car.

I don't answer the questions every day either. What makes you decide to answer or not answer on any given day? If nothing pertains to me or they are posted later in the morning and I have to be somewhere and forget when I get home or when I'm on vacation or when something is wrong with my PC.

Do you have membership cards to any stores? supermarket and drug store

"I wish there was a restaurant near me that had all you can eat buffet." There is a Chinese one but I would like something like a Golder Corral.

Old 08-19-2022, 11:53 PM

21,565 posts, read 8,743,307 times
Just a pair of folding chairs.
I don't answer the questions every day either. What makes you decide to answer or not answer on any given day?
I nearly always answer all the questions. Occasionally I feel that the questions would require information that I don't feel comfortable sharing, so I skip those.
Safeway, Walgreens and Costco
"I wish there was a restaurant near me that had all you can eat _________."
This is a question I can't answer for a different reason. There is no such thing as an "all you can eat" option that would appeal to me. I need to eat less, not more!

Thanks, PegE!

Old 08-19-2022, 11:58 PM

44,649 posts, read 61,691,885 times
Do own any outdoor furniture? A table, bench, and chairs.

When did you last rent a vehicle? About 30 years ago.

I don't answer the questions every day either. What makes you decide to answer or not answer on any given day? Depends on questions.

Do you have membership cards to any stores? Several.

"I wish there was a restaurant near me that had all you can eat b-b-q ribs."

Old 08-20-2022, 12:05 AM

61,862 posts, read 87,339,575 times

I have mosquito net covered back patio with some planters and a set of a table and chairs, but it's way too hot to enjoy the outdoors at current temperatures.

Last year when I was touring some areas overseas.

Mostly when they require too much of explanation, or the details are irrelevant because didn't happen in the US, or are too private to reply.

I have several loyalty cards, but just one membership to a store in the US - Costco and two overseas: Makro and Selgros. .

"I wish there was a restaurant near me that had all you can eat xiao long bao"
I love those steamed buns!! Had the best ever in Glendale, CA[/quote]

Thanks, PegE!!

Old 08-20-2022, 02:02 AM

114,838 posts, read 65,897,837 times

Few years ago for a trip to see Alabama in Houston.
I wish I knew. lol

"I wish there was a restaurant near me that had all you can eat _gasoline________."

Thanks PegE

Old 08-20-2022, 02:34 AM

11,381 posts, read 9,299,615 times
Do own any outdoor furniture? - Nope

When did you last rent a vehicle? - Car repair in either 2013 or 2014.

I don't answer the questions every day either. What makes you decide to answer or not answer on any given day? - Depends and d/k how much I can say. One reason is I have a fear of writing a post and see it being deleted for dumb, non-personal attack reasons. I won't take the chance.
Sometimes I just can't do due to personal reasons. No answers or very little to say for the questions would be another.

Do you have membership cards to any stores? - When I think of this I think of so called "big box" places like Costco. I have none of those. I have various store discount cards which I'm not sure is the same.

"I wish there was a restaurant near me that had all you can eat lobster."

I remember one time in the mid-90s going to a restaurant that had this. Never saw it again. I would not make a habit of it.

Thanks, PegE!

Old 08-20-2022, 03:40 AM

5,743 posts, read 3,615,364 times
------ A stackable chair that's usually out there

----- Over 20 years ago

------ I answer all every day. Questions don't scare me.

------ No

"I wish there was a restaurant near me that had all you can eat _________." I once ate up almost all their pickled herrring, but even then, I doubt I got my money's worth.

Old 08-20-2022, 04:06 AM

7,992 posts, read 5,398,947 times
Good Morning

Do own any outdoor furniture? Yes, two Adirondack chairs and a small matching table.

When did you last rent a vehicle? About a month ago when I was in Rhode Island.

I don't answer the questions every day either. What makes you decide to answer or not answer on any given day? If they are posted early in the morning there is a better chance of me answering them.

"I wish there was a restaurant near me that had all you can eat _________." Will pass on all you can eat. Overeating good food is not good for me!

Happy Saturday!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics