Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2022, 07:15 PM

7,487 posts, read 8,000,696 times

Advertisements

Greetings. Was cleaning out the fridge and came across these questions located in a bag in the back of the fridge.

Saturday's Questions:

-Have you ever pressed a leaf between 2 pages in a book?

-Ever wandered thru a corn maze?

-Whether at work or anywhere else, do you wear a costume on Halloween?

-Pumkin pie or some other dessert on Halloween?

-You just got a job as a stunt person. What movie star will you be a stunt double for?

Well, time to do some laundry. Then again, maybe I will put it off for another day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2022, 07:46 PM

12,161 posts, read 2,959,937 times
I've pressed flowers between pages.

Yes, have done the corn maze thing.

No Halloween costumes since I was a school girl.

I don't have any particular dessert on Halloween.

You couldn't pay me enough to be a stunt double.

Go do you're laundry, Mutt. Lol

Old 10-07-2022, 07:49 PM

11,362 posts, read 9,275,640 times
Saturday's Questions:

-Have you ever pressed a leaf between 2 pages in a book? - Never did.

-Ever wandered thru a corn maze? - Nope.

-Whether at work or anywhere else, do you wear a costume on Halloween? - Haven't participated since I was a kid.

-Pumpkin pie or some other dessert on Halloween? - I don't usually eat dessert.

-You just got a job as a stunt person. What movie star will you be a stunt double for? - I'll repeat something I said on a chat board about 1.5 hours ago - "I hate Hollywood."

Well, time to do some laundry. Then again, maybe I will put it off for another day. - I know what you mean there!

Thanks for your time!

Old 10-07-2022, 08:21 PM

11,083 posts, read 17,527,537 times
Saturday's Questions:

-Have you ever pressed a leaf between 2 pages in a book? As a grade school project

-Ever wandered thru a corn maze? Nope, but we have the largest maze in the state of Ky. here.
A-Maize-ing Farms Corn Maze

-Whether at work or anywhere else, do you wear a costume on Halloween? Don't need one. I'm ugly enough without it. lol

-Pumkin pie or some other dessert on Halloween? With all those bags of candy, I'm supposed to have dessert? lol

-You just got a job as a stunt person. What movie star will you be a stunt double for? Haven't the foggiest idea

Well, time to do some laundry. Then again, maybe I will put it off for another day. Beat you to it. Did ours yesterday. Heard some shocking laundry news yesterday. After the Dec. 10 tornado hit here in my hometown of Mayfield, Ky., both laundromats have been down. They weren't destroyed, just badly damaged. Well the first one FINALLY opened last week! Saves me the 20 mile (one way) drive to do laundry!

Old 10-07-2022, 09:01 PM

1,844 posts, read 830,741 times
-Have you ever pressed a leaf between 2 pages in a book? Nope, maybe, IDK, possibly.

-Ever wandered thru a corn maze? Maze no, lots of corn stalks yes.

-Whether at work or anywhere else, do you wear a costume on Halloween? Didn't care for costumes when I was a kid so not much chance of wearing one now.

-Pumkin pie or some other dessert on Halloween? Just about anything but pumpkin pie. Halloween = Reese's and Butterfingers

-You just got a job as a stunt person. What movie star will you be a stunt double for? An instructional movie on how to make a wicker basket. Should be easy money.

Old 10-07-2022, 10:46 PM
bjh

60,055 posts, read 30,368,879 times
Greetings. Was cleaning out the fridge and came across these questions located in a bag in the back of the fridge.
No wonder they smell funny.

Saturday's Questions:
I think so. Must have been a long time ago.
Yep.
Not a chance.
-Pumkin pie or some other dessert on Halloween?
Pumkin pie on Thanksgiving. On Halloween I might have a fun size candy bar or two. After that I wouldn't want any pie.
-You just got a job as a stunt person. What movie star will you be a stunt double for?
Which one just sits down a lot?

Well, time to do some laundry. Then again, maybe I will put it off for another day.
It'll be there when you're ready.

Thanks, AK Mutt.

Old 10-07-2022, 11:02 PM

37,794 posts, read 40,990,020 times
Saturday's Questions:

No

-Ever wandered thru a corn maze? No

-Whether at work or anywhere else, do you wear a costume on Halloween? No

-Pumpkin pie or some other dessert on Halloween? Nothing special but not pumpkin anything.

-You just got a job as a stunt person. What movie star will you be a stunt double for? Oh, that would be whichever one jumps off a mountain onto her runaway horse or maybe the one that runs on top of a moving train in high heels while someone shoots at them and it's snowing like crazy. That was always my best stunt.

Old 10-08-2022, 12:02 AM

34,997 posts, read 16,964,237 times
Greetings. Was cleaning out the fridge and came across these questions located in a bag in the back of the fridge. Thanks for starting thread. I'll try to rep but doubt I can

Saturday's Questions:

-Have you ever pressed a leaf between 2 pages in a book? I'm sure I have but can't remember.

-Ever wandered thru a corn maze? No, but a lavender maze yes.

-Whether at work or anywhere else, do you wear a costume on Halloween? Not usually. I was going to wear a Halloween face mask to a religious service that says "masks required" but chickened out.

-Pumkin pie or some other dessert on Halloween? Often, with pumpkin flavoring. Or your favorite stinky cheese pie (just kidding)

-You just got a job as a stunt person. What movie star will you be a stunt double for? Can't think of one.

Old 10-08-2022, 12:02 AM

14,760 posts, read 8,093,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan Mutt View Post

Saturday's Questions:

Decades ago a few times, nothing recently
-Pumpkin pie or some other dessert on Halloween?
Pumpkin pie sounds good!
Nope, not doing that one~

Procrastination is strong with me, sometimes too.
Thanks!

Old 10-08-2022, 12:43 AM

7,990 posts, read 5,381,950 times
Good Morning

Saturday's Questions:

-Whether at work or anywhere else, do you wear a costume on Halloween? No, not my style.

-Pumkin pie or some other dessert on Halloween? Roasted pumpkin seeds!

Happy Saturday!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics