Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2022, 12:47 AM

5,743 posts, read 3,643,368 times

Advertisements

-Have you ever pressed a leaf between 2 pages in a book?
----- When very small

-Ever wandered thru a corn maze?
------ no

-Whether at work or anywhere else, do you wear a costume on Halloween?
----- You know, the British call a swim-suit a "bathing costume"?

-Pumkin pie or some other dessert on Halloween?
------ I do not observe Hallowe'en. And spell-check spells it wrong.

-You just got a job as a stunt person. What movie star will you be a stunt double for?
----- The one that gets to kiss (---) on the lips.

Well, time to do some laundry. Then again, maybe I will put it off for another day.
[RIGHT] [/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2022, 05:53 AM

126,396 posts, read 19,153,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan Mutt View Post
Greetings. Was cleaning out the fridge and came across these questions located in a bag in the back of the fridge.

Saturday's Questions:

-Have you ever pressed a leaf between 2 pages in a book?.....................Many times with my kids and still now making gift cards

-Ever wandered thru a corn maze?............Oh yes and actually got lost ....lol

-Whether at work or anywhere else, do you wear a costume on Halloween?...............No

-Pumkin pie or some other dessert on Halloween?.............No thanks

-You just got a job as a stunt person. What movie star will you be a stunt double for?.....................Chase on horseback

Well, time to do some laundry. Then again, maybe I will put it off for another day.

Thank you Alaskan Mutt

Old 10-08-2022, 06:03 AM

67,650 posts, read 61,289,237 times
Thank you for the excellent questions, Alaskan Mutt - and the reminder to do my laundry!

-Have you ever pressed a leaf between 2 pages in a book? Yes, as well as some flowers.

-Ever wandered thru a corn maze? Yes. It was interesting and also sort of creepy.

-Whether at work or anywhere else, do you wear a costume on Halloween? I nearly always dress up for Halloween!

-Pumkin pie or some other dessert on Halloween? I love candy corn mixed up with hot, sweet nuts.

-You just got a job as a stunt person. What movie star will you be a stunt double for? Ummm, I don't do stunts, other than in real life and unintentionally.

Old 10-08-2022, 06:17 AM

9,754 posts, read 14,326,344 times
I did that when I was 9 or 10 yrs. old in school. I was "Not Impressed "

-Ever wandered thru a corn maze? Some people call that fun. Short Story: We had 160 acres of corn when we were farmers. Our kids decided to hide in the corn fields, and they got lost. With the help of a local police helicopter, the kids were found 2 hours later, one at a time, in various areas of that 160 acres.To this day, those kids, now adults, shutter at the thought of a corn maze.

-Whether at work or anywhere else, do you wear a costume on Halloween? Not anymore.

-Pumkin pie or some other dessert on Halloween? I love pumpkin pie, muffins, ice cream, and everything else pumpkin during the Fall months.

-You just got a job as a stunt person. What movie star will you be a stunt double for? I want no parts of Hollywood.

Well, time to do some laundry. Then again, maybe I will put it off for another day. I'll come do your laundry, if you finish washing my windows, cleaning the porch, waxing my living room floor, and pulling weeds from along my fenced yard. Deal????

Great Questions, AM! Thank you!

Old 10-08-2022, 06:47 AM

5,918 posts, read 3,819,526 times
Greetings. Was cleaning out the fridge and came across these questions located in a bag in the back of the fridge.
LOL

Saturday's Questions:

Yes, I have. I had a project in school where we had to collect different types of flowers/weeds and describe them. I didn't do very well.

Not a maze per se, just wandering through the corn stalks hoping to get lost.

Nah, I don't' do that anymore, too old and don't care to

Ick. I'll just take a few pieces of candy corn.

-You just got a job as a stunt person. What movie star will you be a stunt double for?
I would make a good Melissa McCarthy stunt double if I were younger. No, probably not even then, too skeered of getting hurt.

Eh, don't spend your Saturday washing clothes. Clean out your fridge instead.

Old 10-08-2022, 09:21 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,840,961 times
[quote=Alaskan Mutt;64255915]Greetings. Was cleaning out the fridge and came across these questions located in a bag in the back of the fridge.

Saturday's Questions:

No but I still have a flower a boyfriend gave me in high school sealed in a photo album.
Yes, they're fun. I took the shorties before Covid.
We dress up every year for the Halloween party. I was the 13th granddaughter of the 13th granddaughter. When I had my Chihuahua Gomez, he loved tiny pink plush pig toys. I dressed him up as a pig and I dressed up as pig momma with pink balloons as ***** and the the little pigs hanging off of them. It was really cute. I love my vampire costume with vampire teeth.
Pumpkin anything. I love pumpkin.

Just don't do it in the middle of the night like I did. I fell asleep with it in the dryer and had to wake up at 2am to fold it.

Thanks Mutt. How the heck are you? Been thinking about you.

Old 10-08-2022, 09:59 AM

6,963 posts, read 4,970,718 times
No to everything!

Old 10-08-2022, 09:59 AM

1,405 posts, read 635,366 times

………….Hello

Saturday's Questions:

-Have you ever pressed a leaf between 2 pages in a book?…………..Yes

-Ever wandered thru a corn maze?…………Yes

-Whether at work or anywhere else, do you wear a costume on Halloween?……………Used to. Haven’t since COVID

-Pumkin pie or some other dessert on Halloween?……..Warm pumpkin pie with whipped cream

-You just got a job as a stunt person. What movie star will you be a stunt double for? ………….. George Burns

Either way, Enjoy!

Old 10-08-2022, 10:23 AM

24,572 posts, read 26,130,476 times

Saturday's Questions:

Yes, back when I was in grammar school.

Yep, but it was in a pre maze corn field we used to play in.

Not since 1964.

The one that mean I don't know.

Thanx Mutt. At least the Q's were not stale or moldy.

Old 10-08-2022, 10:36 AM

99,957 posts, read 4,509,273 times
Saturday's Questions:

-Have you ever pressed a leaf between 2 pages in a book? - Yes, a couple of times.

-Ever wandered thru a corn maze? - No

-Whether at work or anywhere else, do you wear a costume on Halloween? - Did it once at work about 20 years ago.

-Pumpkin pie or some other dessert on Halloween? - Usually cake of some kind.

-You just got a job as a stunt person. What movie star will you be a stunt double for? - I'm the last person to be doing stunts.

Thanks as always, Mutt!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics