Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2022, 10:22 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,840,961 times

Advertisements

[quote=bjh;64528134]It had to occur to me it's my turn to post. Here we go with . . .

Today's Question(s):
Do you turn your phone's volume down or off at night?
My cell phone is turned off at night. It's almost dead anyway.
Would you ride on a blimp or a hot air balloon if given the chance?
Definitely.
Do your supplies include any toothbrushes, toothpaste or floss that came from your dentist?
Yep.
Have you been to a lady dentist or doctor?
My OBGYN is female and our new dentist is female. I miss Gary. He retired.
No judgment. People should be comfortable. Do you prefer a male or female dentist or doctor or does it not matter to you?
My OBGYN was male for over ten years. I researched him and he was the best. I found a lump in my 30's. It was terrifying. My surgeon was an old male. He ripped my shirt off and started his examination. I also ran into him at the big box hospital where I worked. Oh well, at least it was all in the family.

Foodie Question(s):

__Chocolate_____________ pudding

Choose your pancakes' fruit topping, yes, it has to be fruit :
Blueberry.
What kind of muffin do you want?
Blueberry again.

Chow! I mean Ciao!

Thanks bjh. It's curtains today. Curtain washing day. The house is in tip top shape.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2022, 10:24 AM

44,411 posts, read 20,152,734 times
Today's Question(s):

Do you turn your phone's volume down or off at night? No. I have a land line and it's always on. I do turn my cell phone off when I go to bed. I don't use my cell often for calls, and my friends know to use my land line if they really need to get hold of me at night.

Would you ride on a blimp or a hot air balloon if given the chance? Yes. I had a ticket to go on a hot air balloon ride many years ago, and on the day. it was supposed to happen the weather was bad and the flight was canceled. I hope to have another opportunity someday.

Do your supplies include any toothbrushes, toothpaste or floss that came from your dentist? Yes. I went for a checkup and cleaning on Mondy this week and got a little goodie bag with a toothbrush, sample size toothpaste, floss and mouthwash. Bill was $188 for the visit just for exam and cleaning. It should've been a better goodie bag!

Have you been to a lady dentist or doctor? Yes. My family doctors over the years have all been women.

No judgment. People should be comfortable. Do you prefer a male or female dentist or doctor or does it not matter to you? General doctor must be a woman. Dentist's gender doesn't matter to me.

Foodie Question(s):

Plum pudding

Choose your pancakes' fruit topping, yes, it has to be fruit : I don't want fruit on my pancakes, but if I must have it I guess I'd choose blueberries or bananas.

What kind of muffin do you want? Cinnamon.

Chow! I mean Ciao! Chow! Thanks for the Q's, bjh!

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Old 12-01-2022, 12:59 PM

3,223 posts, read 1,065,637 times
Off. And it's in another room, all my screens are there, laptop, tablet, phone etc. Nothing in the bedroom.
No thanks.
Do your supplies include any toothbrushes, toothpaste or floss that came from your dentist?
No. They used to give me a bag with this stuff after each visit but since the virus they stopped.
Yes. My current dentist is a she.
No judgment. People should be comfortable. Do you prefer a male or female dentist or doctor or does it not matter to you?
I don't care as long as the person is very competent.

Foodie Question(s):

____Chia seeds___ pudding, with berries, orange juice, vanilla extract and honey. Homemade.

Raspberries.
Homemade from coconut or almond flour instead of regular white flour.

Chow! I mean Ciao!

Arrivederci e tutto il meglio a tutti!

Old 12-01-2022, 05:00 PM

1,874 posts, read 850,831 times
Do you turn your phone's volume down or off at night? It's on vibrate all the time.

Would you ride on a blimp or a hot air balloon if given the chance? Of course.

Do your supplies include any toothbrushes, toothpaste or floss that came from your dentist? Use the toothbrushes for cleaning chains, greasy parts, etc and have an extra toothbrush / picks in the car.

Have you been to a lady dentist or doctor? Doctor

Not to bothered with having a female doctor. She did have a very young assistant in trainer one time which made it a bit weird. Dentist is male but it wouldn't matter as all of his assistants are female.

Foodie Question(s):

_Banana__ pudding

Choose your pancakes' fruit topping, yes, it has to be fruit : Strawberry or blueberry

What kind of muffin do you want? Any and all of them. Blueberry is a favorite of mine, but chocolate chip takes care of my sweet craving.

Old 12-01-2022, 07:28 PM

6,964 posts, read 4,970,718 times
I turn my phone off at night. I also have a landline, so if there's an emergency that's to be e phone people would call.

It's not on my bucket list, but I would go on a balloon or blimp ride.

My only dentists have been men. I have had men and women doctors, I don't care what sex they are, just let them be excellent doctors.

I don't want pudding. I want mousse or pots de creme.

I sm not a fan of pancakes. I will take a tart jam if I must have them. Not getting them soggy with maple syrup - and keep the whipped cream away from them!

Muffins? Morning glory. Nothing overly sweet and cake like. No nasty Costco muffins for me!

Old 12-02-2022, 07:55 PM

7,487 posts, read 8,024,499 times
Today's Question(s):
I only have the ringer on if I am expected a call

I would never turn down a chance to ride on a blimp. Not so wild about balloons

No

Lady doctor. My cardiologist is a lady

Either is fine

Foodie Question(s):

Chocolate pudding

Bananas

Banana
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics