Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2023, 02:06 PM

21,655 posts, read 8,808,886 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
It was an extra question in the title. ~ How was your week? ~
I've been without a kitchen for more than a week now because it's being renovated, but other than that inconvenience, everything is OK.

~ Do you ever eat any kind of 'peppers' and what sorts do you eat?
Bell peppers.
~ Do you enjoy kielbasa? Or is it kielbasa?
I don't think I've ever had that.
~ What kinds of cheese would you like on your cheese board in the Wine and Cheese Cafe? You may have 5 varieties and they have it all!
Stilton
Brie
Sharp Cheddar
Mozzarella
Boursin

~ Mixing it up...

~ Something that you bought during the past 7 days:
Wine.
~ Please order from the imaginary Chinese take-out restaurant:
Family style bean cake.
Egg flower soup.
Steamed rice.
Tea.
Lychees.

~ Anything that you ever bought in a restaurant business that was not food or drink:.
A coffee mug.
~ Things that you might use horseradish OR vinegar on:
Roast beef
Salad dressing

Thanks, Roosty! I'm glad you're enjoying your new microwave oven.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2023, 09:15 PM

1,876 posts, read 856,501 times
To much food?

It was an extra question in the title. ~ How was your week? ~ No, Bueno. Between regular work, school, working overtime and having to catch up on school work from the snow/ice week. I've been leaving the house at 6:30am and getting home at 10-10:30pm all week. Reminds me of my teenage years of school full time during the day and work full time at nights.

~ Do you ever eat any kind of 'peppers' and what sorts do you eat? Meh, don't mind a roasted peppers, but it doesn't add much to the meal.

~ Do you enjoy kielbasa? Or is it kielbasa? Don't know. Haven't tried it.

~ What kinds of cheese would you like on your cheese board in the Wine and Cheese Cafe? You may have 5 varieties and they have it all! Not a cheese person or a wine person.

~ ___Wrap___ it up...

~ Something that you bought during the past 7 days: Architectural ruler and wax for the car.

~ Please order from the imaginary Chinese take-out restaurant: General Tso's

~ Anything that you ever bought in a restaurant business that was not food or drink:. Only one I can think of is a pin from Hard Rock Café.

~ Things that you might use horseradish OR vinegar on: Fish & chips. Just had some that was already super vinegary.

Old 02-10-2023, 10:18 PM

14,924 posts, read 8,233,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
It was an extra question in the title. ~ How was your week? ~
Not good.
~ Do you ever eat any kind of 'peppers' and what sorts do you eat?
Sure, in certain things and certain recipes -esp. like banana peppers and bell peppers
~ Do you enjoy kielbasa? Or is it kielbasa?
I do....haven't had it in awhile, but yes I like it, esp. grilled
~ What kinds of cheese would you like on your cheese board in the Wine and Cheese Cafe? You may have 5 varieties and they have it all!
Let's see....Gouda, Muenster, Swiss, Provolone and Cheddar
~ Shake it up...

~ Something that you bought during the past 7 days:
Groceries
Orange Chicken, crab Rangoon, egg rolls
~ Anything that you ever bought in a restaurant business that was not food or drink:.
Can't think of any
~ Things that you might use horseradish OR vinegar on:
Horseradish on Roast beef, prime rib and vinegar on salad, as a marinade for veggies and meat, etc.
**** I purchased a GE 3 in 1 microwave oven this week and it is quite awesome...dead silent, too! Happiness to all! ****
Sounds great! Enjoy!
Thanks Roosty!

Old 02-12-2023, 01:31 PM

5,622 posts, read 6,572,585 times
~ Do you ever eat any kind of 'peppers' and what sorts do you eat? Yes. Red, orange, yellow and green. Also Pepperoncini (sp).

~ Do you enjoy kielbasa? Or is it kielbasa? Yes. I prefer smoked sausage. I don't know the difference between the two. I will look it up when and if I remember.

~ What kinds of cheese would you like on your cheese board in the Wine and Cheese Cafe? You may have 5 varieties and they have it all! As long as it is cows milk cheese, just about any. No sheep or goat cheese or blue cheese.

~ ___Hurry ______ it up...

~ Something that you bought during the past 7 days: A ring, an Arts and Craft apron, and a A&C crocheted valentine kitchen towel.

~ Please order from the imaginary Chinese take-out restaurant: Beef and Peppers.

~ Anything that you ever bought in a restaurant business that was not food or drink:.Clothes from an onsite boutique.

~ Things that you might use horseradish OR vinegar on: Horseradish in deviled eggs, vinegar to clean with.

Old 02-13-2023, 09:46 AM

35,444 posts, read 17,347,664 times
~ Do you ever eat any kind of 'peppers' and what sorts do you eat? Red, green, yellow, habanero

~ Do you enjoy kielbasa? Or is it kielbasa? Yes

~ What kinds of cheese would you like on your cheese board in the Wine and Cheese Cafe? You may have 5 varieties and they have it all! Cheddar, Jarlsberg, Gouda and an assortment of exotic ones whose names I don't remember.

~ _________ it up...

~ Something that you bought during the past 7 days: Mouthwash

~ Anything that you ever bought in a restaurant business that was not food or drink: A coffee mug.

~ Things that you might use horseradish OR vinegar on: Horseradish on matzo for ritual sandwich.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics