Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2023, 10:28 PM

12,406 posts, read 2,977,798 times

Advertisements

Today's Question(s):
Are there any store brand products you prefer to the name brand products?
Toilet paper
Foodie Question(s):
Do you ever freeze candy - Snickers, Reese's, etc.?
Yes.
Are there any candy bar inspired ICE CREAM BARS you like?
Butterfinger.
Do you like raisin bread and do you toast it?
Yes and yes.
What different kinds of tea do you like?
Lipton black tea.
Do you have a preferred brand or type of peanut butter?
Not really.
Just to:
What color is your car or other vehicles?
My car is red.
Based on color if your vehicle(s) had a flavor what flavor would it be?
Hubby's truck is licorice black. My red car is cinnamon.

Thanks, bjh!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2023, 10:34 PM

35,123 posts, read 17,080,545 times
Hey! Let's dig in to . . . Thanks as always for posting questions

Today's Question(s):
Are there any store brand products you prefer to the name brand products? Certain ice creams, but remember, almost all store brands are name brand products with generic packaging.

Foodie Question(s):
Do you ever freeze candy - Snickers, Reese's, etc.? Three Musketeers, Milky Ways

Are there any candy bar inspired ICE CREAM BARS you like? Certain ones inspired by M&M's

Do you like raisin bread and do you toast it? Yes and sometimes

What different kinds of tea do you like? Darjeeling

Do you have a preferred brand or type of peanut butter? I'm not a fan of peanut butter

Just to:
What color is your car or other vehicles? Red, blue, dark grey

Based on color if your vehicle(s) had a flavor what flavor would it be? Burgundy I suppose.

Old 09-27-2023, 10:40 PM

38,926 posts, read 22,931,581 times
I got my second-favorite #13 slot, which hasn't happened in a LONG time.

Today's Question(s):
Are there any store brand products you prefer to the name brand products?
I like generic brands of over-the-counter remedies like cold medicine and aspirin. I find they work just as well, if not better, than the name brands, plus they're usually cheaper, which is a good thing.

Foodie Question(s):
Do you ever freeze candy - Snickers, Reese's, etc.?
I've heard of others doing this, but I never have.

Are there any candy bar inspired ICE CREAM BARS you like?
Dove ice cream bars inspired by Dove chocolates.

Do you like raisin bread and do you toast it?
Yes and yes.

What different kinds of tea do you like?
Hot green tea and sweet tea, which I usually don't drink unless I go to Chick-fil-A.

Do you have a preferred brand or type of peanut butter?
I usually get the store brand smooth peanut butter, but if I had to pick a name brand, it would be Skippy.

Just to:
What color is your car or other vehicles?
Silver

Based on color if your vehicle(s) had a flavor what flavor would it be?
Sorry, but I'm drawing a blank.

Have a flavorful Thursday.
Thanks! You too!

Old 09-27-2023, 10:40 PM

44,645 posts, read 61,677,004 times
Today's Question(s):
Are there any store brand products you prefer to the name brand products? Yes, Target Up/Up generic brands are offshoots of the name brands but much cheaper.

Foodie Question(s):
Do you ever freeze candy - Snickers, Reese's, etc.? No, rarely eat any candy. The exception would be Xmas season.
Are there any candy bar inspired ICE CREAM BARS you like? No.

Do you like raisin bread and do you toast it? Yes toasted with lots of hot melted butter.

What different kinds of tea do you like? Reg iced tea and raspberry iced tea.

Do you have a preferred brand or type of peanut butter? Skippy chunky.

Just to:
What color is your car or other vehicles? It's called Champagne, a shiny tan/caramel color.

Based on color if your vehicle(s) had a flavor what flavor would it be? Caramel.

Have a flavorful Thursday. u-2

Old 09-28-2023, 01:08 AM

7,992 posts, read 5,396,797 times
Good Morning

Today's Question(s):
Are there any store brand products you prefer to the name brand products? I stick with store brands. One summer job I worked in a factory. The bottom of the barrel are the store brands. I like top shelf!

Foodie Question(s):
Do you ever freeze candy - Snickers, Reese's, etc.? Used to

Are there any candy bar inspired ICE CREAM BARS you like? Been a very long time since I have had one

Do you like raisin bread and do you toast it? Rarely have it--toast or not toast, it is tasty!

What different kinds of tea do you like? I am a Black tea girl

Do you have a preferred brand or type of peanut butter? Skippy

Just to:
What color is your car or other vehicles? White

Based on color if your vehicle(s) had a flavor what flavor would it be? White chocolate

Great Autumn weather today!

Old 09-28-2023, 05:59 AM

7,376 posts, read 5,490,342 times
Hey! Let's dig in to . . .

Today's Question(s):
Are there any store brand products you prefer to the name brand products? No

Foodie Question(s):
Do you ever freeze candy - Snickers, Reese's, etc.? No, my teeth don’t like frozen candy bars.

Are there any candy bar inspired ICE CREAM BARS you like? Snickers

Do you like raisin bread and do you toast it? Yes, I normally don’t toast it.

What different kinds of tea do you like? Green, black, English Breakfast, ice tea with lemon, Chai.

Do you have a preferred brand or type of peanut butter? Jif extra crunchy

Just to:
What color is your car or other vehicles? Dark gray car, maroon truck.

Based on color if your vehicle(s) had a flavor what flavor would it be? Charcoal.

Thank you!

Old 09-28-2023, 07:48 AM

Location: East of Seattle since 1992, 615' Elevation, Zone 8b - originally from SF Bay Area
44,629 posts, read 81,316,164 times
Today's Question(s):
Are there any store brand products you prefer to the name brand products? Most of them, at Costco.

Foodie Question(s):
Do you ever freeze candy - Snickers, Reese's, etc.? No, in fact I rarely eat candy at all.

Are there any candy bar inspired ICE CREAM BARS you like? No, they are too sweet.

Do you like raisin bread and do you toast it? Yes, and yes, has to be toasted!

What different kinds of tea do you like? Black, English Breakfast, Oolong.

Do you have a preferred brand or type of peanut butter? Either Skippy or Jif, whichever is the best price at Costco.

Just to:
What color is your car or other vehicles? One is Abyss Blue Pearl, one is Bluejeans Metallic, the other is Light Gold metallic, with patina (1974).

Based on color if your vehicle(s) had a flavor what flavor would it be? Blueberry (2) and French Fry

Old 09-28-2023, 08:02 AM

126,299 posts, read 19,080,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjh View Post

Today's Question(s):
Are there any store brand products you prefer to the name brand products? I like the all natural store brand peanut butter

Foodie Question(s):
Do you ever freeze candy - Snickers, Reese's, etc.? Don't buy them

Are there any candy bar inspired ICE CREAM BARS you like? No

Do you like raisin bread and do you toast it? No I don't like it

What different kinds of tea do you like? Darjeeling tea,Oolong tea,green tea,Chamomile and other herbal teas and Masala Chai

Do you have a preferred brand or type of peanut butter? I buy a store brand all natural smooth peanut butter

Just to:
What color is your car or other vehicles? Used to be red

Based on color if your vehicle(s) had a flavor what flavor would it be? Raspberry or Goji berry

Thank you bjh

Old 09-28-2023, 08:04 AM

67,650 posts, read 61,031,769 times
Good morning, bjh, and thank you!

Are there any store brand products you prefer to the name brand products? None I can think of.

Do you ever freeze candy - Snickers, Reese's, etc.? No but I am about to freeze some cookies.

Are there any candy bar inspired ICE CREAM BARS you like? I love Reese's flavored Klondike bars.

Do you like raisin bread and do you toast it? I hate raisins so I avoid raisin bread!

What different kinds of tea do you like? Chai. I also like to make my own teas by drying various herbs that I grow. Also, my daughter in law sends me some sort of tea from Korea that I love. I am sort of a tea fanatic, actually, but green teas make my stomach hurt! So I do avoid them.

Do you have a preferred brand or type of peanut butter? I prefer Jif Natural creamy.

What color is your car or other vehicles? My SUV is sort of pewter color, like so many SUVs lol.

Based on color if your vehicle(s) had a flavor what flavor would it be? Some sort of boring flavor I guess.

Old 09-28-2023, 09:42 AM

5,590 posts, read 6,521,046 times

Today's Question(s):
Are there any store brand products you prefer to the name brand products? No, not that I can think of.

Foodie Question(s):
Do you ever freeze candy - Snickers, Reese's, etc.? No, I no longer buy the mainstream candy unless it is on sale with a coupon at the register, like buy 2 get one free or something similar. And then I only buy Butterfingers, Paydays (NOT the chocolate ones, tried once and didn't like), 3 Musketeers or 100 Thousand Dollar bars.

Are there any candy bar inspired ICE CREAM BARS you like? No.

Do you like raisin bread and do you toast it? No and no.

What different kinds of tea do you like? Now this question is "right up my alley", lol. I buy, on a regular basis, like and drink Twinings English Breakfast Tea, Twinings English Afternoon Tea (not found in the grocery stores here, I have to go to Specs (fine food and spirits) stores to get this kind), and just bought for the first time to try, Twinings Premium Black Tea. I also buy Bigelow's English Breakfast Tea and English Teatime. I used to be a Lipton girl, got burned out on it so started trying these other teas.

Do you have a preferred brand or type of peanut butter? Yes, Jif and only Jif. I tried the taste tests with Skippy and Peter Pan, and Jif won out hands down.

Just to:
What color is your car or other vehicles? White Diamond Pearl. I did not want a white or black car, but circumstances have changed in the car world since I grew up in the motor city. In planning for my next, and probably last, vehicle, I am looking at the colors available now so I know what I want when the time comes to replace my current vehicle.

Based on color if your vehicle(s) had a flavor what flavor would it be? NA

Have a flavorful Thursday. You, too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics