Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2011, 06:12 PM

1,014 posts, read 1,571,217 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
Sick and tired of being single!
awwwwww My sis has been single for close to 8 years now. She dont like it but she says she would rather be single than settle for someone.

She says I am not going to be some guys mama as they want someone to take care of them

Old 05-14-2011, 06:14 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,074,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolyninfl View Post
having to wait 60 seconds between next post!! How is a girl suppose to cope?
Oh yeah ... That irks me to no end especially in the Games section where we think fast on our feet ... Often times, while I'm in my 60-second purgatory, someone else has posted so my response is too late and have to be corrected!

Old 05-14-2011, 07:35 PM

6,041 posts, read 11,498,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
So I got unfriended on facebook by the type of person that I thought would never unfriend me.

She graduated in 2010 but we were the same major and knew each other well. The unfriending was totally uncalled for. She also unfriended another person from our major (I know this because he's no longer a mutual friend of ours, but he was still my friend until I deactivated my account). And she knew him for longer, so that was more uncalled for.

Oh, and she's 29. That makes her the oldest person to unfriend me (on facebook). What a loser...she needs to grow up big time.

That was the last straw and I deactivated my account. When you deactivate your account on facebook, they ask you a reason and give you a list of reasons to choose from. I chose "I don't find facebook useful." They also ask you to explain further and I said "too much drama"

Good luck unfriending me when my account is deactivated.
I'm back on facebook. I decided I shouldn't let an immature 29 year old loser ruin facebook for me. But I still find it beyond offensive that she deleted me.

Old 05-14-2011, 08:41 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,363,864 times
I went to the mall with my sons and boy all the mens clothes look basically alike. No wonder guys don't enjoy shopping... I am glad my boys are not that it never takes long. They don't like to go from store to store. We went to Dillards outlet and I didn't think it was so a great discount and the stuff is overwhelming. We won't be back there any time soon.

Old 05-14-2011, 09:09 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,900,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
I'm back on facebook. I decided I shouldn't let an immature 29 year old loser ruin facebook for me. But I still find it beyond offensive that she deleted me.
WOW! That is just awesome! Congratulations for making such a wise decision which will no doubt assuage the couple of hundred FB friends who would sorely have missed your contributions!

At 19 years old and being unfriended by a 29 year old immature loser is just SO out there lame and, you're right, beyond offensive. Way beyond. Wow, your decision was pretty awesome and obviously took a lot of thought. Kudos, kiddo!

Old 05-14-2011, 11:38 PM

9,929 posts, read 13,961,209 times
Why don't you just leave the kid alone, instead of constantly patronizing him? Do you lie in wait until he posts something?

Old 05-15-2011, 02:55 AM

25,080 posts, read 16,363,864 times
both my kids went out to night to different places, one to a movie and the other to a party with friends. I had the house to myself, but couldn't enjoy it... One kid is home now I am waiting for the other. My youngest kid had a date with a girl I assumed was his age it turns out the chic is nearly two years older then him and pulled up driving the truck of my dreams... Now ordinarily I might be a little upset about a grown arse woman taking my maybe out, but that truck was totally rocking so I am cool w/it... Who would have known my baby got it going on like that. UMmm I guess he got a little more of his daddy in him than I thought.... Well one kid in still waiting on the other...

Old 05-15-2011, 05:47 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,306,994 times
So why would the paper person deliver the newspaper in a single bag with holes in it when it's raining out??? Anybody need some wet paper for paper mache???

Old 05-15-2011, 09:09 AM

6,990 posts, read 11,461,975 times
Sunday must be the most boring and pointless day of the week, shops are shut all the time, it always seems to be very cold and raining, the afternoon drags on for several days, have to get up early the next morning, wife makes the same old boring roast chicken and burns the veg every time. Pffffft. And then she doesn't even want sex in the evening.

Old 05-15-2011, 09:57 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,900,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherfan2 View Post
Sunday must be the most boring and pointless day of the week, shops are shut all the time, it always seems to be very cold and raining, the afternoon drags on for several days, have to get up early the next morning, wife makes the same old boring roast chicken and burns the veg every time. Pffffft. And then she doesn't even want sex in the evening.
Bit of a couch potato are you? How about YOU make dinner for a change (or take her out for dinner) and then you might even luck out in the romance department before the night is out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics