Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2011, 08:21 AM

6,990 posts, read 11,456,671 times

Advertisements

Angry that I haven't been able to drive my car for several days because there's a huge spider's web inside the front of it, and I'm terrified of spiders, one of which is lurking somewhere in there.

And I mean, this web was huge. I got in the car and suddenly there it was, 2 inches in front of my face. A big cobweb. AAAAAARRRRGHH!!!!!!!!

The spider could appear infront of me any moment while driving and cause an accident. I will admit that I don't have the guts when it comes to awful things like spiders and webs. I will have to take the car into the garage and ask them to get rid of it!

Old 11-13-2011, 08:28 AM

7,371 posts, read 6,844,285 times
This netbook is driving me crazy..not a big deal deal but

Old 11-13-2011, 08:57 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,359,867 times
An elderly woman driving the wrong way in oncoming traffic toward me yesterday.... Wasn't pretty. She was oblivious to it all I may add!...... Guy in the next lane over just shook his head with me at her lol... Retake road tests for anyone over 65!

Old 11-13-2011, 10:35 AM

866 posts, read 1,141,227 times
Do not understand why parents with sick contagious children insist on bringing them out to the stores. In the past week I have seen kids with chicken pox running around wal-mart with their parents as though it's no big deal. I think I may have gotten pink eye from some bratty little kid whose parent was in the store with them in tow. Grrrr

Old 11-13-2011, 10:56 AM

3,969 posts, read 8,528,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
Ignoring pain by "sucking it up and moving on with life" can cause lasting permanent issues if you don't seek treatment promptly ....
Tried to rep you, but you know the drill.

Anyway, I was sure that pinched nerve and bloated feeling would go away if I could just get myself motivated to eat better and exercise more. It did, too. AFTER I had my triple bypass. Lesson learned.

Old 11-13-2011, 11:06 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,956,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftmyheartintennessee View Post
Do not understand why parents with sick contagious children insist on bringing them out to the stores. In the past week I have seen kids with chicken pox running around wal-mart with their parents as though it's no big deal. I think I may have gotten pink eye from some bratty little kid whose parent was in the store with them in tow. Grrrr
I hate using the shopping carts at the stores with so many different kids sitting in the cart and contaminating everything; some stores have the sterile wipe cloths but I’m not sure that they work all that well. So why do parents bring their (sick) kids to the stores and cause everyone else health issues?

Old 11-13-2011, 02:03 PM

6,434 posts, read 5,263,968 times
Get rid of the spider or the car? Maybe you could get someone to give the car interior a good vacuum including every crack and under the seats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherfan2 View Post
Angry that I haven't been able to drive my car for several days because there's a huge spider's web inside the front of it, and I'm terrified of spiders, one of which is lurking somewhere in there.

And I mean, this web was huge. I got in the car and suddenly there it was, 2 inches in front of my face. A big cobweb. AAAAAARRRRGHH!!!!!!!!

The spider could appear infront of me any moment while driving and cause an accident. I will admit that I don't have the guts when it comes to awful things like spiders and webs. I will have to take the car into the garage and ask them to get rid of it!

Old 11-13-2011, 03:35 PM

5,346 posts, read 9,887,911 times
Sitting in a long line of cars at a busy intersection. The light turns green, and the first driver in line doesn't notice. Sits there. Probably texting or something. After two honks from the car behind, the driver looks up, sees the green light and goes through the intersection.......just as the light is turning yellow. None of the rest of us made it through and had to wait through the entire light cycle again.

Old 11-14-2011, 10:25 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,956,619 times
Being left handed and writing with ink sure makes a mess out of things when it smears.

I just ruined another card that I wanted to send.

Old 11-14-2011, 02:24 PM

866 posts, read 1,141,227 times
Not having a very good day. Been having a problem with my eye swelling up over the weekend. Couldn't get in to see a doctor unless I went to emergency room. Not serious enough for that so waited until today to
get it looked at. Doesn't seem to be anything more than some kind of rash, don't know what caused it. Spent $66.00 for the office visit and another $20.00 for the ointment. Let's hope the ointment takes care of the problem, otherwise it's back to the clinic again.
Didn't even see the dr. himself but the APN.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics