Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 12:36 AM

5,826 posts, read 9,609,504 times

Advertisements

People who really, really believe all people are created equal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2009, 09:30 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,886,517 times
Interesting,,,, We’re all spiritual beings in human form, we should all be given equal rights and considerations, however I can’t run equally as fast as my old high school friend, but I can lift more weight and I’m stronger then his is. We each have physical abilities and disabilities, but we should have equal rights. Unfortunately because people fail to give equal rights ~ things are not always equal. We should have equal rights but not equal abilities.

The beauty of people is that they are not equal ~ the creator gave each of us our own distinct individuality that makes you special.

Old 04-16-2009, 09:51 AM

1,691 posts, read 3,851,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
Interesting,,,, We’re all spiritual beings in human form, we should all be given equal rights and considerations, however I can’t run equally as fast as my old high school friend, but I can lift more weight and I’m stronger then his is. We each have physical abilities and disabilities, but we should have equal rights. Unfortunately because people fail to give equal rights ~ things are not always equal. We should have equal rights but not equal abilities.

The beauty of people is that they are not equal ~ the creator gave each of us our own distinct individuality that makes you special.

I agree
does the make me your equal?

Old 04-16-2009, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
Let me clarify...

In another forum, a woman said her boyfriend was too well endowed for her and was asking what to do. A woman came on and without further information, told the woman to relax and enjoy it because all women can stretch for all men. I lost it. That is the worst advice I think I had ever seen. I replied that not all women can take well endowed men and that I have personally known of marriages that had to be annulled for that very reason. She said she disagreed and I could not get her to understand my statement was not a matter of opinion and that she should discuss it further with a physician before continuing to give such horrid advice to other young women.

That is what triggered this peeve.

Old 04-16-2009, 10:14 AM

2,177 posts, read 3,548,641 times
People who ring their own bells...you know what I mean, bring attention to themselves.

Old 04-16-2009, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandhills Guru View Post
People who ring their own bells...you know what I mean, bring attention to themselves.
I think it was Alexander Gram had that problem many years ago!

or was that a wrong number?

Old 04-16-2009, 12:03 PM

Talking .

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceT View Post
Let me clarify...

That is what triggered this peeve.
Alice,,, “Now” ,,,,,,, you tell me about this!

Very informative!
The Human Body

It takes your food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.
One human hair can support 3 kg (6.6 lb).

The average man's penis is three times the length of his thumb.

Human thighbones are stronger than concrete.

A woman's heart beats faster than a man's.

There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.

Women blink twice as often as men.

The average person's skin weighs twice as much as the brain.

Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still.

If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it.

Women reading this will be finished now.

Men are still busy checking their thumbs.

Old 04-16-2009, 02:15 PM

1,691 posts, read 3,851,527 times
now I know how to measure up my next boyfriend.

I will never see this little guy the same way ever again... especially when used by the men on the boards.

Thumb measurements is now on the "quality boyfriend" list

Old 04-16-2009, 03:13 PM

Actually, you can use the man's whole hand, too. Men with small hands tend to be, well, um, not so well endowed.

Old 04-16-2009, 03:26 PM

5,987 posts, read 11,675,247 times
Alice, I'm surprised you don't know what my mom taught me when I was knee high to a knee. All people are created equal. Some are just more equal than others. oversize thumb purely accidental.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics