Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 12:10 PM

19,922 posts, read 11,063,820 times

Advertisements

The pains associated with chemotherapy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2009, 12:18 PM

24,782 posts, read 28,613,193 times
I have Psoriatic Arthritis.... I've just come to live with the pain... nothing works for relief.

Old 07-27-2009, 01:36 PM

10,662 posts, read 9,345,439 times
Migraine, back ache... I have quite a few actually...

Old 07-27-2009, 02:22 PM

3,978 posts, read 8,568,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinman313 View Post
I have Psoriatic Arthritis.... I've just come to live with the pain... nothing works for relief.

That is almost the way I am with the Fibromyalgia, and arthritis.

Old 07-28-2009, 06:44 AM

2,043 posts, read 5,062,733 times
Neck, shoulder, and upper back pain bugs me the most, and unfortunately, this is what I suffer from, the most, day to day.

Old 07-28-2009, 07:25 AM

293 posts, read 895,017 times
Talking Pain that bugs the most!

Headaches,

Once I get a headache, I just don't want to do anything anymore, and go to sleep.

I can withstand any pains like sprained ankle, broken arm, stiff joints, back pain, sore feet, and still do stuffs around house (Maybe, due to my athleticism in a young age). Once my head hurts, I'll just go straight to bed or just leave early from work.

Then I have this newfound pain, ARTHRITIS, what is this pain? Oh we'll, I'll just sit in the couch and watch t.v., or browse the internetz

Old 07-28-2009, 07:41 AM

128 posts, read 640,383 times
Default Big Toe

That said. Emily Dickinson says it best:

Pain has an element of blank;
It cannot recollect
When it began, or if there was
A time when it was not. It has no future but itself,
Its infinite realms contain
Its past, enlightened to perceive
New periods of pain.

Old 07-29-2009, 07:14 AM

1,507 posts, read 3,139,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towhee View Post
The neuropathy in my legs and feet...it surpasses all my fibro and arthritis pains.

i agree,but on some days the competition between mine is so fierce it's hard to declare a winner--i wish my three would take turns--ie---mon---legs and feet pain(neuropathy from lack of b12),tues.--back arthritis---wed--fibro arms----thurs--headache--so on--so far they sometimes all show up on the same day

Old 07-29-2009, 07:35 AM

3,978 posts, read 8,568,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by returningtonepa??? View Post
i agree,but on some days the competition between mine is so fierce it's hard to declare a winner--i wish my three would take turns--ie---mon---legs and feet pain(neuropathy from lack of b12),tues.--back arthritis---wed--fibro arms----thurs--headache--so on--so far they sometimes all show up on the same day

Okay, I am so inclined to agree. And I am afraid my neuropaphy is not due to B 12 deficiency. I am taking regular shots, and my recent blood tests show no deficiency. My headache is constant, so I am schedualed for a CT scan on it tomorrow . (I hope they find something in my head...LOL)

This is off topic...but what are you taking for all your pain? I am taking tramadol and aceteminophen for the fibro, and Lyrica when I am really desperate. I am on Nerontin for the nerve problem. I started the nerve pills a week ago today, and the pain comes and goes. At least I have usually been pain free when I am sleeping.

Old 07-29-2009, 03:31 PM

1,507 posts, read 3,139,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towhee View Post
Okay, I am so inclined to agree. And I am afraid my neuropaphy is not due to B 12 deficiency. I am taking regular shots, and my recent blood tests show no deficiency. My headache is constant, so I am schedualed for a CT scan on it tomorrow . (I hope they find something in my head...LOL)

This is off topic...but what are you taking for all your pain? I am taking tramadol and aceteminophen for the fibro, and Lyrica when I am really desperate. I am on Nerontin for the nerve problem. I started the nerve pills a week ago today, and the pain comes and goes. At least I have usually been pain free when I am sleeping.
being too allergic to many meds,i rely on arthritis strength tylenol,only use ultram when i have to---so many other pain meds knocked me out or made me goofier than i am--thank god i can still sleep ok

i also use foul language when the pills do not work fast enough(if others r present,i switch to swearing in italian)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics