Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2011, 12:53 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,188,633 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Yes. Have them check it. I just conducted a small experiment and put mine in. Definitely not "tight". More bulky than anything.
thank you. I will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtqueen View Post
I am so going back to bed.
My friends a moron and its just depressing.
She says she's prepared.....her bed is in a living room in a one bedroom apartment with a dude who knocked her up and isn't with her, she has no money in savings, and her paycheck barely covers what she has now. She has no one to watch the child...

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
We all realize that this is a bad situation for your friend. Feeling some sympathy toward your friend, and even anger over her bad choices is understandable. Making it all about YOU is not. It is not about you. Enroll in college like you told us you were going to, and find some new people to hang with. There is more to friendship than partying.

Old 09-21-2011, 01:08 PM

6,190 posts, read 7,975,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwesteastagain View Post
Ah, yeah, but I knew that (ahem, cough cough, may have locked my keys in the car a few times when I was a younger, less wise lass)
Yeah I did that the other day at work.
I was going out to my car to take the last strep pill and left them in the seat.
It wasn't until my lunch that I was able to get them out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
thank you. I will.

We all realize that this is a bad situation for your friend. Feeling some sympathy toward your friend, and even anger over her bad choices is understandable. Making it all about YOU is not. It is not about you. Enroll in college like you told us you were going to, and find some new people to hang with. There is more to friendship than partying.
Yeah but I've spent time with my friend who has the two kids and its not fun anymore, she has to spend so much time looking after them that she never gets to have any fun or do anything.

Old 09-21-2011, 02:24 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,092,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie View Post
Identified as Tricolored St. John's wort by the nursery. But, they didn't have any, dang it.
Happiness will be right at your fingertips with that growing in your garden!

You can buy it online here: St. John's Wort, Tricolor

Old 09-21-2011, 02:29 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,570,903 times
Is someone offering door prizes for all our recent mompetitor postings?

Old 09-21-2011, 02:44 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,194,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
You mean the one that caused me to turn off my computer in disgust last night and turn on Dancing With the Stars? (Chaz Bono ain't half bad. )

Old 09-21-2011, 02:50 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,570,903 times
Quote:
You mean the one that caused me to turn off my computer in disgust last night and turn on Dancing With the Stars? (Chaz Bono ain't half bad. )
Yuppers. Meant to give you kudos for that. My sentiments exactly.

Old 09-21-2011, 02:55 PM

13,981 posts, read 25,968,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
Happiness will be right at your fingertips with that growing in your garden!

You can buy it online here: St. John's Wort, Tricolor
Awesome Hopes, thank you!

Old 09-21-2011, 03:05 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,188,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtqueen View Post
yeah i did that the other day at work.
I was going out to my car to take the last strep pill and left them in the seat.
It wasn't until my lunch that i was able to get them out.

Yeah but i've spent time with my friend who has the two kids and its not fun anymore, she has to spend so much time looking after them that she never gets to have any fun or do anything.
it is not about you!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was supposed to be all caps...

Old 09-21-2011, 03:08 PM

3,388 posts, read 3,905,515 times
Quote:
it is not about you!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe - ah, it looks nice in red too.

Just another thought, txt: Your friend with the two kids probably thinks hearing about nights spent at the bar boring as all hell, as well. Just sayin'...

Old 09-21-2011, 03:13 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,092,139 times
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yuppers. Meant to give you kudos for that. My sentiments exactly.
I must have missed something last night! What happened?!?!?

Quote:
LMAO! Hate when that happens!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwesteastagain View Post
Just another thought, txt: Your friend with the two kids probably thinks hearing about nights spent at the bar boring as all hell, as well. Just sayin'...
Totally agree. Like I said, txt is going to end up one lonely gal if she doesn't grow up soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting