Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2015, 08:51 AM

40 posts, read 101,058 times

Advertisements

El Torito was good, and we confirmed last night that it is owned by the same person who owns Galera Dos. The gentleman we talked to said that the owner of Casa Sanchez took off for either North or South Carolina. We thought he had moved to Grumpy's Mason Jar, but they didn't know if anyone there was affiliated or not. They were crowded, and they too are having air conditioning issues. They're in the process of remodeling and it looks like it will be nice when they're done. The menu was a little different from Galera, but the food was good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2015, 07:09 AM

63 posts, read 156,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funky-Rat View Post
El Torito was good, and we confirmed last night that it is owned by the same person who owns Galera Dos. The gentleman we talked to said that the owner of Casa Sanchez took off for either North or South Carolina. We thought he had moved to Grumpy's Mason Jar, but they didn't know if anyone there was affiliated or not. They were crowded, and they too are having air conditioning issues. They're in the process of remodeling and it looks like it will be nice when they're done. The menu was a little different from Galera, but the food was good.
My wife and I ate there the other day. Food was good. Menu was large as compared to Casa Sanchez, however I felt like I was walking right back into Casa again. The majority of the waitstaff was the same and the atmosphere was not very different. Regardless, the food was good and we will return. :-)

Old 08-08-2015, 04:31 PM

1,364 posts, read 2,916,532 times
See that the new Good Will's is open Is it Good Will's Montandon good or Good Will's Norry good? Hoping it's a clone of the Montandon location.

Old 08-18-2015, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. MacReady View Post
See that the new Good Will's is open Is it Good Will's Montandon good or Good Will's Norry good? Hoping it's a clone of the Montandon location.
I hear its more like the Norry one was.. Some bugs to work out yet from what i hear.. I want to see them succeed like Montandon.

Old 08-26-2015, 06:57 PM

14 posts, read 31,334 times
Default Moes Southwest Grill

Saw on there website location in Selinsgrove opening on September 17th.

Old 08-29-2015, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmagru View Post
Thinking that must be their official grand opening as they have been open for a bit. I've been hearing good and bad. Hopefully once they get going for a while the bugs will be worked out.

I saw that people around Selinsgrove/Kreamer/Shamokin Dam were hearing loud booming noises tonight. We live in Selinsgrove but didn't hear anything out of the ordinary other than the races. Anybody hear anything strange?

We had a black bear run through our back yard on Monday. I just heard one was struck and killed on 522. Scary how close they are coming into towns to look for food. Hate to see critters hit by cars but hope the people in the car didn't get hurt! I couldn't even imagine hitting a large bear knowing what deer can do (I once hit a baby deer and it really messed up my front end).

Old 09-09-2015, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmagru View Post
I drove by the other day, looks they they were advertising for hiring. I'm looking forward to trying it. I hope it is similar to Chipotle. If not, no big deal, Lewisburg's Chipotle is supposed to open shortly as well, however they don't even have framing done yet.

I also just saw saw that a Jersey Mike's Subs, Pet Value, Verizon and Starbucks is also joining Chipotle. http://content.lms-pma.com/propertie...5/Brochure.pdf

Old 09-09-2015, 09:00 AM

Whoops.....didnt't see the header on that post about Moe's thinking it was about the new Good Will's! Sorry about that!

Just curious......what is going in at the McDonalds/Big Lots plaza? Some people were saying Chipotle but it seems that is going in the Giant plaza. Looks like they are building the store up front and then re-doing the store in the back that use to be a small grocery store.

Old 09-09-2015, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. MacReady View Post
Whoops.....didnt't see the header on that post about Moe's thinking it was about the new Good Will's! Sorry about that!

Just curious......what is going in at the McDonalds/Big Lots plaza? Some people were saying Chipotle but it seems that is going in the Giant plaza. Looks like they are building the store up front and then re-doing the store in the back that use to be a small grocery store.
See my previous Post: I also just saw saw that a Jersey Mike's Subs, Pet Value, Verizon and Starbucks is also joining Chipotle. http://content.lms-pma.com/propertie...5/Brochure.pdf

Click ^ this link for the map. The whole Plaza except for a few spots are already claimed. the Large building to the right looks like McCann (according to the Plan).

Old 10-03-2015, 02:45 PM

1,271 posts, read 2,592,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakiSake View Post
See my previous Post: I also just saw saw that a Jersey Mike's Subs, Pet Value, Verizon and Starbucks is also joining Chipotle. http://content.lms-pma.com/propertie...5/Brochure.pdf

Click ^ this link for the map. The whole Plaza except for a few spots are already claimed. the Large building to the right looks like McCann (according to the Plan).
Jersey Mike's is way better than Subway, they cut the meat and cheese fresh, not precut.

I use to get mine made "Mike's Way" and they also had/have a points system that allows you to earn a free sub which the turn around is quite fast.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania