Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 12:01 AM

1 posts, read 6,898 times

Advertisements

I too am searching for my father his name is Alfredo Ramirez, or Alfredo Puente Ramirez, but his nickname was Papa Manzana (daddy apple) . My mother met him in Tijuana, she lived in san diego at the time,and my father played saxaphone in a band called the Bandoleros. They only dated for a few months when i was concieved, she then moved with him to Mexico for a part of her pregnancy then moved to El Centro Ca. to have me. He only saw me twice right after i was born and growing up my mother always had good things to say about him , but any time i try to get more info, she "doesnt remember" and its becoming very frustrating trying to find someone with limited information. If theres anyone out there who has any good ideas on how to go about finding him, it would be greatly appreciated, thank you and good luck to everyone in thier search.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2009, 06:52 PM

5 posts, read 64,808 times
Default Advice to find father & grandmother in Mexico

To m_sanchez07,

You have good information. You have the complete name of your grandmother and father. My recommendation is to search online. If after half an hour, you come up with nothing, that's a strong indicator that their information is not listed on the Internet. This is not usual since such a small percentage of Mexican residents have their information online.

At that point, I would recommend you search out a company that specializes in finding relatives in Mexico because the majority of information on people living in Mexico is not available online. And don't wait. A big mistake people make is that they have quality information, but then they let a lot of time go by. People move. People die. Information trails disappear. You should take action as soon as possible. Good luck.

Old 11-22-2009, 07:05 PM

Looking for Alfredo Puente Ramirez,

The key question is "where do you think your father is now?" When you know this, then follow the advice I gave m_sanchez07. If you don't know the city, try to find out at least the state. It sounds as if your father stayed in or near Baja California.

As for getting information from your mother, get her to tell you a story about your father. People don't see storytelling as "giving out information". Storytelling also accesses a different area of the brain when it comes to information. People start to relive the event, and it's during that time that they may remember or say something important. Be sure to listen closely. If you hear something important, stay calm and don't break the moment. Just go with the flow. You can ask questions later. Good luck.

Old 02-03-2010, 06:42 AM

1 posts, read 6,695 times
Hi, my name is Kristina and I am looking for my 8 yr. old son's father. I believe he may have lived in alcapulco his name that he gave me is Pedro Arias Aguirre, he has a few brothers named Alfonso, and Florentino. He is or was married in Mexico and had 2 daughters. He use to live in the U.S. in Union City, Ohio and we then moved to Lewiston Maine where I had found out I was pregnant. I left him and came back to my home town because he told me he was married and had 2 girls in Mexico. Well since my son is 8 yrs old he is asking questions and wants to meet his daddy. We are not looking for money because I am raising our son on my own and doing a great job doing it alone. He just wants to meet his daddy. If anyone has and info on this please contact me on here. ThanksRead more: //www.city-data.com/forum/peopl...#ixzz0eTpkU1Ny

Old 02-04-2010, 03:28 AM

Default Response for kluster1973

Kristina,

My recommendation is that you read my response to m_sanchez07. Search on the Internet since you have the complete name of your son's birth father. You may get lucky.

I want you to know that if you don't find your son's birth father online, it's not that you don't know the secret website or aren't searching properly. The truth is that very few people who live in Mexico are on the Internet so don't spend weeks online thinking you will find that special website. Unfortunately, that site doesn't exist.

If you don't find any leads online and you want to find this person, then you should look for a company that specializes in locating people in Mexico. One reason I recommend a service is that most of the information people need so they can find someone in Mexico is simply not available to the public. There are private databases that can only be accessed by either government agencies or a few private companies.

I do not recommend investigators that are in Mexico. I have heard lots of stories and none with happy endings. People paid their money, and then the person in Mexico disappeared. The customers got either nothing or very little information.

Good luck on your search.

Last edited by mexicoexpert76; 02-04-2010 at 03:30 AM.. Reason: font and spacing issues

Old 03-03-2010, 01:55 PM

1 posts, read 6,594 times
hi my name is jennifer and im lookin for my lost brother in mexico. i dont know much bout him ecxept his fathers name and grandparents name. and that his mother was killed wen she was workin as a waiter in a cantina. she refuse to drink a beer with a men an he stabbed her. i really want to find him. ma dad knows he exit but doesnt really pay attention to it. im a youngster and dont have much money to spend on his lookd but i will really apreciate if someone would give me a tip on how to find him
thank you, jennier

Old 03-04-2010, 10:08 AM

Default share your information when asking for help

To Lost,

Quick tip: Unless you feel otherwise, it's a good idea to share your information online such as the names you have and especially the city and state of relatives you want to find in Mexico. Even though the chances may be low, someone might see your message and have information to help you.

There are companies that find relatives in Mexico. Even though you say you don't have much money, go to Google and do a search to find one of these companies. Send them your information and ask them if they might have a special price or if they can make any recommendations on what you can do next. Be sure to send them the complete names of your brother's father and grandfather. Also go through and read my other comments about finding relatives in Mexico. Good luck.

Old 03-26-2010, 04:38 PM

1 posts, read 6,527 times
hi my name is flor garcia im here becase i am looking for my mom and my brother and 2 sisters if anybody can helpme my mom's name is maricela castellanos hernandez , my sisters miriam,virginia, my brother's name gerardo garcia castellanos they use to live in mexico city if somebody can help me i realy apreciate thank you n godbless you

Old 06-23-2010, 01:48 PM

1 posts, read 6,263 times
hi my full name is Izbeth Anahi Tamayo Hernandez but most ppl just call me Ana and i need help finding me father i was born May 1st 1997 AND MY MOTHERS NAME IS felipa hernandez hernandez and i HAVE to know who is my father is...his name is Alfredo Tamayo...but theres a problem im in the U.S.A and his in Mexico...and i never meet him or know how he look like can someone help me find hiM please IM BEGGING !
if u wanna reach me heres my email adress [email]anahitamayo@live.com[/email] or [email]anahi_tamayo@hotmail.com[/email] ....PLEASE any body out there CAN HELP ME PLEASE !!!!!!!!! ohh god...please !='[

Old 07-18-2010, 04:13 PM

2 posts, read 9,754 times
hi im looking for someone who is really important to me from when i was young. his nameis JOSE IGNACIO GARCIA RAMOS, i believe he is from la venta tabasco,mexico but around 1992 he was workin at the warf in veracruz,mexico. right know he should be around 45-50 years old.

hola,estoy buscando a una persona que es muy importante para mi desde que era mas joven. su nombre es JOSE IGNACIO GARCIA RAMOS, creo es de la venta tabasco,mexico, y trabajo en un muelle que esta en veracruz mexico en el ano 1992.ahorita me imagino que tiene mas o menos unos 45-50 anos.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search