Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2013, 11:32 PM

570 posts, read 1,006,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by what??? View Post
Is everyone here originally from a small town? I ask this because of the number of threads concerning traffic on this subforum. Every time I come to Phoenix, I am amazed by how well traffic moves, even at rush hour. Yes, there is some stop and go and occasionally a dead stop if there is an accident. However, this is to be expected in any city. What gets me is the cities that have severe traffic issues at 11 at night or on weekends. Phoenix traffic levels are nowhere near that point.
I don't know about others, but I grew up in northern NJ (NYC suburbs) and there aren't too many places where traffic is worse. Ever heard of "gridlock alert days"? When that term is ever used in Arizona, I'll believe that traffic is that bad here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area