Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2016, 03:17 PM

8,081 posts, read 6,974,660 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungle View Post
Only ever buy former star players or future HOF current players. Never gamble on a jersey from someone like Floyd.
I have a Boldin and Wells jersey

So I got a Fitzgerald (safe) Jersey.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2016, 03:24 PM

4,866 posts, read 11,238,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
I have a Boldin and Wells jersey

So I got a Fitzgerald (safe) Jersey.
Always safe to wear a Warner or Tillman jersey. That is what I would get if I were going to purchase a jersey.

Old 12-12-2016, 04:46 PM

1,995 posts, read 2,082,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungle View Post
Only ever buy former star players or future HOF current players. Never gamble on a jersey from someone like Floyd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBTRS View Post
Always safe to wear a Warner or Tillman jersey. That is what I would get if I were going to purchase a jersey.
WHY?? Its a shirt not a stock certificate.

Old 12-12-2016, 05:35 PM

2,096 posts, read 3,814,602 times
Default Coach says he will make no changes on the coaching staff after the season

Looks like we can expect more of the same next year. Now there's plenty of blame to go around for this failed season but everyone should be held accountable, not just the players. Putting his personal relationships in front of the organizations best interests is unacceptable. He has no problem calling out Bethel,calling him a "failure in progress" yet sees nothing wrong with his buddy Amos?

Blunt Talk From Bruce Arians

Old 12-12-2016, 10:42 PM

3,941 posts, read 6,736,527 times
I like Arians, but his stubbornness could hurt the team in the long run. They will have 22 free agents in the off season Calais Campbell and Michele Floyd will be among that group. This team was never able to generate the chemistry needed to play at an elite level. Palmer will be another year older and you can already see signs of his diminishing skills yet he is the best they have. Stanton, to me, is not an adequate backup.

This team will look a lot different next season and Keim has his work cut out!

Old 12-12-2016, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriver View Post
WHY?? Its a shirt not a stock certificate.
Read the post I quoted...To keep from buying an expensive jersey only to have the guy traded at the end of the season and you're stuck with a jersey of some scrub that you'll never wear again. Glad I don't have a Bennie Wells jersey in my closet.

Old 12-14-2016, 02:09 PM

Default Good News/Bad News

Good news is Butlers finally gone! Two years to late if you ask me. It would be nice if Amos Jones was right behind him.

Quote:
With three games left in the season, the team promoted Matt Wile from the practice squad Tuesday and released punter Drew Butler.

Cardinals Switch Punters, Sign Scooby Wright

Bad news (for Floyd) he was released today. I was hoping they might try and get him help and work with him maybe on a cheap 1 year deal if he could clean himself up. Hopefully he gets himself straightened out as I think he's a good player (when clean) and seems like a good guy.

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/cardin...203305932.html

Old 12-14-2016, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer1K View Post
Good news is Butlers finally gone! Two years to late if you ask me. It would be nice if Amos Jones was right behind him.

Bad news (for Floyd) he was released today. I was hoping they might try and get him help and work with him maybe on a cheap 1 year deal if he could clean himself up. Hopefully he gets himself straightened out as I think he's a good player (when clean) and seems like a good guy.

Actions have consequences...Too bad for Floyd, hope he gets himself straitened out.

Old 12-14-2016, 02:31 PM

1,995 posts, read 2,082,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer1K View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBTRS View Post
Actions have consequences...Too bad for Floyd, hope he gets himself straitened out.
His first DUI was 5 1/2 yrs ago when he was at Notre Dame. He is a grown-a$$ man, and certainly has the money for an Uber. I don't feel bad for him, (or anyone else who gets multiple DUIs), one bit. I'm sure we will hear what his BAC was in the next day or two, but so far he wasn't barely overly the limit; he was passed out at the stop light drunk.

Old 12-14-2016, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriver View Post
His first DUI was 5 1/2 yrs ago when he was at Notre Dame. He is a grown-a$$ man, and certainly has the money for an Uber. I don't feel bad for him, (or anyone else who gets multiple DUIs), one bit. I'm sure we will hear what his BAC was in the next day or two, but so far he wasn't barely overly the limit; he was passed out at the stop light drunk.
While I'm not defending his actions,it was more than dumb,I guess you've never felt with family or friends with addiction problems. Whether you want to admit it or not it's a serious problem and I've also heard (can't confirm yet) MF also has a history with depression and other anxiety disorders. You're lucky you've never had to deal with any of these problems. I know several who have and unless you have someone close willing to help you through it it's almost impossible to do it alone,grown a$$ man or not! I was only hoping the Cards would've benched him,got him some help then let him go but that's me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area