Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 09:12 AM

600 posts, read 1,086,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Lee View Post
If you're in fear of your life, you should use deadly force. What are you gonna do even if you do hit an intruder with a Taser? Hold the juice on him for the 15 min. it might take for the police to arrive? Cuff him yourself? Do you even own cuffs? What if he has an accomplice? Me thinks you'd end up holding a Taser on someone and then thinking, "Now what do I do?" If someone breaks into your house, you are justfied in killing them. Anything less and you will probably be sued by the intruder. And I also wouldn't want a living witness to testify against me in court. Intruders in my home will be shot. Survivors will be shot again. Guns are like fire extinguishers. They're both life-saving tools for which there is no substitute when needed. Sure, firemen and cops are great too. When are they there to prevent something from happening and how long are you willing to wait on them?

This should be stapled to the bible... every word of it is absolutely true.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area