Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 03:24 PM

39,126 posts, read 51,407,276 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Bull S hit!
Get mad all you want. But then get educated. It is the truth. The deputies are a joke - the laughing stock of the law enforcement profession here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2009, 03:25 PM

937 posts, read 2,838,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
It's a fact. The Keystone Cops of the Valley.
Whatever you say.

Old 03-04-2009, 03:26 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,330,228 times
Quote:
Get mad all you want. But then get educated. It is the truth. The deputies are a joke - the laughing stock of the law enforcement profession here.
I AM educated - far more than you, on this issue

I dare you to take a ride with MCSO - Dare you.

Many MCSO Deputies come from other agencies - Phx PD, AZDPS, Tempe PD - they want to do police work

MCSO Deputies are in the trenches - and have to be self reliant

You don't have what it takes to do what they do -

Old 03-04-2009, 03:33 PM

39,126 posts, read 51,407,276 times
Quote:
I AM educated - far more than you, on this issue

I dare you to take a ride with MCSO - Dare you.

Many MCSO Deputies come from other agencies - Phx PD, AZDPS, Tempe PD - they want to do police work

MCSO Deputies are in the trenches - and have to be self reliant

You don't have what it takes to do what they do -
The trenches? LOL!!! MCSO is responsible for crime ridden Sun City and miles of creosote studded desert and little else. Joe's real job is hotelier to the criminals. He is supposed to run a jail. His corps of pot-bellied, poorly trained, and undisciplined thugs is notorious for botched investigations, attracting law suits, and double-dipping with the state retirement system. Most of these bums couldn't qualify as security guards in an empty parking lot but they get to put on a badge and a gun and play cop riding around the empty backroads of the county in search of dead bodies. I can't believe you actually think these morons are quality LEOs. How do you manage to know so little about so much, anyway?

Old 03-04-2009, 03:35 PM

Quote:
The trenches? LOL!!! MCSO is responsible for crime ridden Sun City and miles of creosote studded desert and little else. Joe's real job is hotelier to the criminals. He is supposed to run a jail. His corps of pot-bellied, poorly trained, and undisciplined thugs is notorious for botched investigations, attracting law suits, and double-dipping with the state retirement system. Most of these bums couldn't qualify as security guards in an empty parking lot but the get to put on a badge and intimidate people. What a joke. How can you be so off the mark about so many things?
I'm not off the "mark". You are though.

Again - I DARE you to do a citizens ride with MCSO. Bet you don't have the courage to do so though -

Old 03-04-2009, 05:22 PM

1,046 posts, read 3,490,255 times
Quote:
double-dipping with the state retirement system.
Thanks, I forgot all about that.

Quote:
I DARE you to do a citizens ride with MCSO. Bet you don't have the courage to do so though -
That's a funny statement. Its not like they are doing walking patrols and get shot at daily. Phoenix/Glendale/Mesa etc. Police have a more dangerous job imho.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundball View Post
Phoenix/Glendale/Mesa etc. Police have a more dangerous job imho.
Take a citizens ride with MCSO.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:26 PM

559 posts, read 1,467,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundball View Post
That's a funny statement. Its not like they are doing walking patrols and get shot at daily. Phoenix/Glendale/Mesa etc. Police have a more dangerous job imho.
I find that to be a funny statement, because you probably have never taken a ride with any of them, so its not like you would know.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:59 PM

3,966 posts, read 10,719,655 times
All border city police have a dangerous job, its not limited to Joe. I'm going to say this only once, when is Joe going after the illegal Europeans,Asians leaking from California? Or illegal canadians? How about the illegal Africans? I don't see any "late breaking, investigative" news from these groups.

Old 03-04-2009, 06:00 PM

1,248 posts, read 3,516,625 times
Quote:
Please! The deputies are well known as the worst public safety employees in the state, bar none. They are the bottom of the barrel and deserve to be paid like it. They accept the low pay because no one else will hire them.
I agree to an extent. Someone (federal government?) needs to step in and clean house of all the dead weight in the MCSO. Starting with Arpaio.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area