Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 06:58 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,131,207 times

Advertisements

This I will say:

Wen the Feds step up to the plate are really start 'cleaning house' re: the illegal aliens irrespective of race/ethnicity nationwide then it will be time for Sheriff Joe to retire.

The above comment coming from one very pissed off Liberal---------------myself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2009, 08:01 PM

1,336 posts, read 1,531,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post

You don't have what it takes to do what they do -
I know I don't either. Bless the good lawmen.

Old 03-04-2009, 08:17 PM

4,300 posts, read 14,956,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeeee22895 View Post
I know I don't either. Bless the good lawmen.
Nice to see you on the AZ Board Eeeee I'm glad you like the Sheriff we do too.

Old 03-04-2009, 10:03 PM

2,061 posts, read 4,134,946 times
I'm sure glad all of you are willing to close down your public school system to pay for your serriffs pay raises (the only pay raizes in public Az)

Cause with all the uneducated masses not being able to land a job you are going to need those police! Not new ones, just the same ones with higher pay!

Old 03-04-2009, 10:06 PM

2,061 posts, read 4,134,946 times
And none of them are willing to tackle the number one problem in the area~~~ SPEEDERS

Old 03-04-2009, 10:37 PM

768 posts, read 1,759,505 times
The number one problem in Phoenix is SPEEDERS? You have got to be kidding...maybe SPEED FREAKS. Traffic enforcement is way down the list of gang bangers, kidnappings, theft, illegal drop houses, prostitution...

Old 03-04-2009, 10:47 PM

8,042 posts, read 12,263,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deckdoc View Post
And none of them are willing to tackle the number one problem in the area~~~ SPEEDERS
Oh, for crying out loud! When are you going to give it a rest?! With all the murderers, rapists, arsonists, thieves, gang bangers, kidnappers, and child molestors running around loose, you think the top problem here is speeders??? I highly suggest you either quit tipping the bottle, get off the drugs, or at least get out of the sun for a while ... because SOMETHING is frying your brain!

Furthermore, you don't have to like Sheriff Joe. I don't always agree with everything he says or does either ... but he has been voted back in during every election since the mid '90s. He's obviously doing something right.

Old 03-05-2009, 06:21 AM

39,077 posts, read 51,224,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valley Native View Post
but he has been voted back in during every election since the mid '90s. He's obviously doing something right.
Or the voters are going something wrong....

Old 03-05-2009, 06:29 AM

4,589 posts, read 13,164,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deckdoc View Post
Actually "DOC" the number one problem in the area right now are all of the kidnappings.

I'm an educator here in Arizona and I love Joe!!! Bottom line is this....we have huge issues here compared to the rest of the country, one, of course, being kidnappings as I previously mentioned, the other being immigration. These prevalent issues require solid and sometimes harsh attention....Joe is the perfect man to get the job done and although not all of you may agree with what he does or how he does it...I guarantee if you had an illegal kidnap your child the first person you would go to for help would be the man who has taken an active approach on fighting this dominant issue....

Old 03-05-2009, 06:36 AM

39,077 posts, read 51,224,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lola8822 View Post
Actually "DOC" the number one problem in the area right now are all of the kidnappings.

I'm an educator here in Arizona and I love Joe!!! Bottom line is this....we have huge issues here compared to the rest of the country, one, of course, being kidnappings as I previously mentioned, the other being immigration. These prevalent issues require solid and sometimes harsh attention....Joe is the perfect man to get the job done and although not all of you may agree with what he does or how he does it...I guarantee if you had an illegal kidnap your child the first person you would go to for help would be the man who has taken an active approach on fighting this dominant issue....
Illegals are kidnapping children? My lord, you people!!! The "kidnappings" are smuggled aliens being held in drop houses until their relatives ransom them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area