Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2022, 01:33 PM

1,119 posts, read 517,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Love the deflection. The team that’s supposed to be elite hasn’t been elite in decades. Just another OSU and Michigan soup can.
You comment on me deflecting, then you deflect.

Being #16 in the country > being #… where would Pitt be today, 70-80 something?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2022, 01:59 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,213,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by S6T1R View Post
You comment on me deflecting, then you deflect.

Being #16 in the country > being #… where would Pitt be today, 70-80 something?
Nah, you’re deflecting to PSU being able to beat Pitt while they don’t even play each other, yet PSU should beat Pitt every game they play each other but they don’t…and you continue to ignore that PSU isn’t near the team you continue to claim it is…and a supposedly elite team should be above 16 every year and be in playoff contention…but they never are. Why hasn’t PSU won a National Championship in decades since you claim that they’re such a great program?

Last edited by erieguy; 10-30-2022 at 02:08 PM..

Old 10-30-2022, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Nah, you’re deflecting to PSU being able to beat Pitt while they don’t even play each other, yet PSU should beat Pitt every game they play each other but they don’t…and you continue to ignore that PSU isn’t near the team you continue to claim it is…and a supposedly elite team should be above 16 every year and be in playoff contention…but they never are. Why hasn’t PSU won a National Championship in decades since you claim that they’re such a great program?
But you engage me. So please, address.

Old 10-30-2022, 04:10 PM

Quote:
But you engage me. So please, address.
I already addressed you many times, and you engage me, but still haven’t answered the question.

If PSU is the program you claim it to be, why haven’t they sniffed a championship or made the playoffs?

Last edited by erieguy; 10-30-2022 at 04:52 PM..

Old 10-30-2022, 07:58 PM

Quote:
I already addressed you many times, and you engage me, but still haven’t answered the question.

If PSU is the program you claim it to be, why haven’t they sniffed a championship or made the playoffs?
Nice edit. Pitt sucks and that’s what’s relevant to this thread. PSU will be fine. Much better program.

Old 10-30-2022, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Nice edit. Pitt sucks and that’s what’s relevant to this thread. PSU will be fine. Much better program.
Nice deflection again and again, and my edit was over 3 hours ago, lol. Yet you try to make PSU relevant in a Pitt football thread, and since Pitt is supposedly so bad, you set your sights very low.

They’ll be fine as soup cans for many better teams. If PSU is the program you claim it to be, why have they never made the playoffs, and haven’t won a National Championship for so many years?

Old 10-31-2022, 08:13 AM

10,869 posts, read 4,540,181 times
As additional consolation, I got to see the Rutgers Scarlet Knights marching band this weekend while at the BOA regional champs, albeit not at field level. They dont have the effect of the white spats on the shoes that Pitt does, but they do this cool 'chop' as they enter to a very cool cadence. and the lead twirler - holy cow. ever see a gal do *3* batons at once and toss one 40 feet into the air to do a cartwheel to catch it with her hands full of OTHER batons?

Old 11-03-2022, 07:17 AM

1,913 posts, read 739,744 times
Alright, the games to watch this weekend are Georgia vs Tennessee and later, Alabama vs LSU.

Pitt vs Syracuse is on the 'switch when a commercial comes on' status for me.

I watched Georgia in their 1st game. They looked like a winning pro team. But Tennessee has an offense that's hard to stop. I can't make a prediction on this game.

Old 11-05-2022, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggiezz View Post
Alright, the games to watch this weekend are Georgia vs Tennessee and later, Alabama vs LSU.

Pitt vs Syracuse is on the 'switch when a commercial comes on' status for me.

I watched Georgia in their 1st game. They looked like a winning pro team. But Tennessee has an offense that's hard to stop. I can't make a prediction on this game.
Such a disappointing game. Tennessee looked like they did when they almost lost to Pitt.

Surprise win by Pitt.

Georgia going back to number 1 imo , especially after Ohio state not dominating Northwestern, giving up 200+ rushing yards, though the wind in that game was brutal.

Old 11-05-2022, 08:23 PM

Congrats on your win, guess this means you’ll possibly play like East Carolina in the Military Bowl.

Us? Sunny California, or Florida, against a top SEC team, likely. Tennessee, after today? Why not. 10-2. We Are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh