Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2021, 02:31 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,213,684 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby Hick View Post
I'm trying to support a family and educate a kid. I make no apologies that I prioritize keeping the infection rates down by controlling non-essential things so that schools can open safety or stay open.

If anybody wants to say I think that way because I wasn't raised here is welcome to do so, but I have things to get done and, as much as I like bars, they come below family and work on my priority list.
Exactly how anyone that fears places because of the virus should be. Same as those that don’t fear it should live their lives as they choose.

Old 03-05-2021, 02:55 PM

1,170 posts, read 536,625 times
Quote:
they come below family and work on my priority list.
your family's health is not my responsibility

if you invited me over for dinner and i was sick, out of respect for your family's health i would take a rain check until i felt better, just like i wouldn't smoke in your house if you didn't want me to

there's no reason a healthy person who feels fine should be prevented from participating in any activity or forced to act like a sick person

thanks to media propaganda (largely funded by drug companies, just watch TV for a few hours) people have become delusional hypochondriacs, and this city is a perfect example

i have a neighbor in shadyside who literally hasn't left her house since march - TOTAL MADNESS

where ya from Merge?

Old 03-05-2021, 03:00 PM

^^^^^^
Bingo

Old 03-05-2021, 03:06 PM

6,782 posts, read 9,597,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUILD PENN SQUARE View Post
your family's health is not my responsibility
To be sure, but if we're going to play the game that way (and we are, though not by my choice), I'm going to remember who was making it harder to keep my family safe when this is over and I'm spending money for dine-in again.

Old 03-05-2021, 03:14 PM

Quote:
To be sure, but if we're going to play the game that way (and we are, though not by my choice), I'm going to remember who was making it harder to keep my family safe when this is over and I'm spending money for dine-in again.
please do - based on your logic alcohol should be prohibited in pennsylvania because i could drink too much at home, get in the car and kill your family on the road in a drunk-driving accident

do you want to ban alcohol sales in the state, Moby Hick?

Last edited by BUILD PENN SQUARE; 03-05-2021 at 03:37 PM..

Old 03-05-2021, 03:29 PM

Quote:
please do - based on your logic alcohol should be prohibited in pennsylvania because i could drink too much at home, get in the car and kill your family on the road in a drunk-driving accident

do you want to ban alcohol sales in the state, Moby?
What you’re not grasping is that you’re supposed to do and think like they do. They think they know how everyone should live.

Old 03-05-2021, 03:35 PM

according to greta thunberg and climate alarmists every time needlessly you burn fossil fuels you contribute to the destruction of the planet and humanity

i haven't owned a car in over five years - because i live and work in the east end i either walk or take public transportation when i need to go somewhere [see my shadyside grocery store post]

do you own a car, Moby Hick, because if you do you're killing my family

Old 03-05-2021, 03:49 PM

6,782 posts, read 9,597,150 times
Quote:

do you want to ban alcohol sales in the state, Moby Hick?

I'm a big fan of alcohol. Did you know that due to Covid, East End brewing will bring a case right to your door? The state store will ship for free if you order over $100.

Old 03-06-2021, 09:19 AM

Quote:
I'm a big fan of alcohol. Did you know that due to Covid, East End brewing will bring a case right to your door? The state store will ship for free if you order over $100.
maybe i'll walk down to east end brewing and have a couple beers - nope can't do that unless i want to sit outside and eat - problem is i'm not hungry and it's too cold to sit outside so SCREW THAT PLAN

Old 03-06-2021, 09:25 AM

Quote:
according to greta thunberg and climate alarmists every time needlessly you burn fossil fuels you contribute to the destruction of the planet and humanity

i haven't owned a car in over five years - because i live and work in the east end i either walk or take public transportation when i need to go somewhere [see my shadyside grocery store post]

do you own a car, Moby Hick, because if you do you're killing my family
Greta cracks me up. Sad that she’s such an angry and entitled gal.

You’re not going to get an answer on the car question. Same as there’s mostly never an answer when those that are so against fossil fuels are still using them everyday of their lives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh