Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2022, 01:07 PM

4,177 posts, read 2,958,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by USC1986 View Post
"Appears genuine", that's a howler, the klingon is a total phony and fraud, a creature made up by the toadying, lapdog MSM..
His working class hero schtick appeals to the ignorant yinzer proletariat, who resent anyone who is successful, and wear their size XXXXXL Steelers shirt out to dinner, or to their dive bar hangouts.
Them, and clueless ,self-hating white liberals, especially Karen types and their capon husbands.
I support him and I am apart of the bourgeoisie complete with Gucci Loafers. I do not know yinzer types. I thought they only reside on the southside.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2022, 01:08 PM

4,177 posts, read 2,958,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggiezz View Post
It's mostly 20 somethings and unmarried older females who are ignorant enough to support frauds like him.
What about Oz’s fake ass?

Old 09-29-2022, 01:21 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
Oz is a self made success story and a renowned surgeon. Don’t recall him being a freeloader off mommy and daddy most all his life like Fetterman. Fetterman couldn’t even clean up a still lousy town of Braddock that he was mayor of and it’s so lousy he won’t send his kids to the local school…but he does have the Braddock zip code on his arms so he’s muh committed, and his wife has expensive boots…so folks support him to represent the state, even though he sounds like even a bigger dullard since his stroke and is too weak to even debate Oz, but he’ll supposedly do it after mail in voting starts, lol.

Quote:
"Appears genuine", that's a howler, the klingon is a total phony and fraud, a creature made up by the toadying, lapdog MSM..
His working class hero schtick appeals to the ignorant yinzer proletariat, who resent anyone who is successful, and wear their size XXXXXL Steelers shirt out to dinner, or to their dive bar hangouts.
Them, and clueless ,self-hating white liberals, especially Karen types and their capon husbands.
Bingo

Old 09-29-2022, 01:34 PM

1,411 posts, read 565,878 times
Quote:

Did he have Kardashian surgery on his buttocks?

Old 09-29-2022, 01:40 PM

1,411 posts, read 565,878 times
Quote:
I support him and I am apart of the bourgeoisie complete with Gucci Loafers. I do not know yinzer types. I thought they only reside on the southside.
If you are a real Pittsburgher, you have had to have contact with yinzers over the years, and they are in full display at Stillers games n'at.
I thought Gucci loafers went out in the 80's, along with Miami Vice?
A real gentleman will have his shoes made at John Lobb on Jermyn St. in London.

Old 09-29-2022, 02:06 PM

3,595 posts, read 3,393,123 times
Quote:
If you are a real Pittsburgher, you have had to have contact with yinzers over the years, and they are in full display at Stillers games n'at.
I thought Gucci loafers went out in the 80's, along with Miami Vice?
A real gentleman will have his shoes made at John Lobb on Jermyn St. in London.
A real man wears red wings and not a pair of black high tops with his work jacket

Old 09-29-2022, 02:13 PM

3,595 posts, read 3,393,123 times
I like john fettermans new ad where he said he gave up the lieutenant governor mansion to stay in Braddock. He did that because he doesn't show up to work 33% of the time. If he lived in harrisburg he would be expected to work.

Old 09-29-2022, 03:34 PM

6,358 posts, read 5,055,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy2073 View Post
I like john fettermans new ad where he said he gave up the lieutenant governor mansion to stay in Braddock. He did that because he doesn't show up to work 33% of the time. If he lived in harrisburg he would be expected to work.
i love that one with - whats her name? Liz? Where she sits there and complains that Oz peddled diet pills, but then contradicts himself with a testimony somewhere (Congress?) where he says 'you cant lose weight using pills without diet and exercise".

and she's salty about this why? because she was dumb and drop a couple hundred on every pill fad, and now she HAS to 'diet and exercise'? it really is a stupid commercial as far as political ads go.

Old 10-01-2022, 05:06 AM

1,119 posts, read 517,121 times
I can’t wait to cast my vote for future Senator Mehmet Oz.

Old 10-01-2022, 08:39 AM

2,860 posts, read 1,900,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy2073 View Post
Hes being less than honest.
https://www.wtae.com/article/john-fe...vania/25897395

While he's in Harrisburg, he lives in a townhouse that his brother owns.
The Lt Governor's mansion is on Fort Indiantown Gap. An Army base. Home to aviation units and a bomb range. Its very rural - in the mountains, next to state game lands. Its 25 miles from Harrisburg. It would be a terrible commute, and isolating and very boring for his kids.

He wants to play it up like he's this great 'man of the people' and therefore he turned down the mansion and stayed in Braddock..
He kept his kids in their own house and in their own private school (Winchester Thurston) while he crashed on his brother's couch when he had to go to Harrisburg for work.. he made that choice instead of living in the middle of B-F-E and having to listen to helicopters, artillery, and aircraft dropping bombs. Easy choice...

But like with so many things regarding Fetterman, the media covered the story once and then it dropped and he spun the narrative to portray himself as some super-principled humanitarian man of the people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh