Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2022, 08:48 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,200,791 times

Advertisements

The truth is unpopular about her husband for Giselle Fetterman.

Journalist Rushes to Delete Inconvenient Truth About John Fetterman and His Wife

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/10...s-wife-n643528
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2022, 10:46 AM

2,860 posts, read 1,900,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
The truth is unpopular about her husband for Giselle Fetterman.

Journalist Rushes to Delete Inconvenient Truth About John Fetterman and His Wife

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/10...s-wife-n643528
Great read, thank you for sharing.

I REALLY cant stand Gisele - shes a power-hungry hypocrite who is constantly trying to have her cake and eat it too - I dont know why the media insists on beatifying her.

Old 10-16-2022, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post

I REALLY cant stand Gisele - shes a power-hungry hypocrite who is constantly trying to have her cake and eat it too - I dont know why the media insists on beatifying her.
Bingo. She’s gotta try to get that Senator money and the benefits that come with it since mom and dad finally shut Fetterman off.

Old 10-16-2022, 07:04 PM

6,358 posts, read 5,053,234 times
Quote:
Bingo. She’s gotta try to get that Senator money and the benefits that come with it since mom and dad finally shut Fetterman off.
*chortle*

Old 10-16-2022, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post

They ARE doing that? I did not notice, if that is the case.

I mean, who IS she, anyway? She is no Hillary when Clinton was president, that's for sure.

Old 10-16-2022, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
They ARE doing that? I did not notice, if that is the case.

I mean, who IS she, anyway? She is no Hillary when Clinton was president, that's for sure.
Don’t know who she is either, but I heard she has expensive boots, that her in-laws likely paid for

Old 10-16-2022, 09:42 PM

12,526 posts, read 17,542,794 times
Quote:
Bingo…and they’re voting for Fetterman because he’s not a meanie Republican and because Trump
Not everyone. I'm voting for Fetterman as he is the lesser of two evils, IMHO.

Old 10-16-2022, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copanut View Post
One thing’s for sure if he wins, he’s going to be very entertaining to watch, especially with the results we’ve seen since his stroke.

Old 10-17-2022, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copanut View Post

what are the 'evils' of one that makes the other the lesser evil?

Old 10-17-2022, 08:00 AM

32,616 posts, read 77,608,316 times
Despite leaning left I am not a fan of Fetterman. I may not vote for either Oz OR Fetterman because I don't like either candidate. I don't like that his parents carried him financially WELL into adulthood (I mean early-20's is understandable as some can be late-bloomers). I also don't like how everyone says "Look what he did for Braddock." What DID he do for Braddock? Convince con artist Kevin Sousa to open another failed restaurant there? Was the lack of homicides there for several years a direct result of his leadership within the Black community in Braddock or was it coincidental because Braddock has just become so depopulated that there aren't many troublemakers left there?

On the other hand I do like Shapiro and plan to vote for him over Mastriano. All I've heard "bad" about Shapiro is "cuz Jewish", which is a bad look for Republicans. Meanwhile Mastriano terrifies the hell out of me with how militant he is about spreading conspiracy theories and overturning abortion access and same-sex marriage here in PA. I really can't believe the state thought Mastriano was the most palatable/electable candidate out of that wide GOP primary field. I realize this sub-forum has developed a right-wing bent; however, PA remains a moderate/"purple" state. Even my father, who is a Trump fan, does not like Mastriano and isn't sure if he will vote for him (albeit he won't vote for Shapiro either).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh