Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2022, 05:30 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by h_curtis View Post
Lol.

You also have a problem with the MAGA clown jewels of the GOP running away from debates?

Herschel Walker didn’t show up to his debate with Warnock tonight
Greg Abbott didn’t show up to his 2nd debate with Beto
Marco Rubio didn’t show up to his debate
JD Vance ran outta there after Ryan trounced him
Lol. Love the deflection from Fetterman not debating until after mail in voting started.

Walker wasn’t a no show. He simply declined the invitation and Warnock went against Oliver.

I’m still waiting for you to tell me why Walker didn’t do very well in his debate?

Rubio/Demings we’re supposed to debate tomorrow. Did it get canceled?

Lol at ran out. The allegations are oh so entertaining.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2022, 06:31 PM

6,358 posts, read 5,057,552 times
Quote:
Lol.

You also have a problem with the MAGA clown jewels of the GOP running away from debates?

Herschel Walker didn’t show up to his debate with Warnock tonight

well, he got that star from the Frosted Flakes box. It means they call him when they need him as honorary law enforcement. It might be on a blinking red phone, or a giant "H" beamed to the clouds, with the moonlight as a backdrop. That star is THAT important....Don't be so hard on our law enforcement personnel, curtis!

Old 10-18-2022, 12:15 PM

987 posts, read 280,318 times
Also, let's not forget, when folks talk about inflation and the economy....let's not be short-sighted:
  • Trump signed an executive order on Feb. 3, 2017, that deregulated Wall Street which allowed the prices of gas and other commodities to rise.
  • In fiscal year 2020, the last full year of Trump’s presidency, the government ran a deficit of over $3.1 trillion, the largest of all time and the largest as a percentage of GDP since World War II.
  • The Trump administration imposed nearly $80 billion worth of new taxes on Americans by levying tariffs on thousands of products, which is equivalent to one of the largest tax increases in decades and raised prices.
  • Trump’s $1.5 trillion tax cut in 2017 caused U.S. tax revenue as a proportion of GDP to plummet. He slashed tax revenue, then he printed up trillions of dollars to hand out to major corporations.

Old 10-18-2022, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Also, let's not forget, when folks talk about inflation and the economy....let's not be short-sighted:
  • Trump signed an executive order on Feb. 3, 2017, that deregulated Wall Street which allowed the prices of gas and other commodities to rise.
  • In fiscal year 2020, the last full year of Trump’s presidency, the government ran a deficit of over $3.1 trillion, the largest of all time and the largest as a percentage of GDP since World War II.
  • The Trump administration imposed nearly $80 billion worth of new taxes on Americans by levying tariffs on thousands of products, which is equivalent to one of the largest tax increases in decades and raised prices.
  • Trump’s $1.5 trillion tax cut in 2017 caused U.S. tax revenue as a proportion of GDP to plummet. He slashed tax revenue, then he printed up trillions of dollars to hand out to major corporations.
Lol. It’s always because Trump…yet there was no Aghan debacle, no border crisis, no skyrocketing Bidenflation, no war on fossil fuels, no skyrocketing crime, etc…, and no war with 1000’s of folks being slaughtered as he was able to keep the peace with foreign leaders, but those mean tweets sure did hurt a lot feelings for folks to vote for a demented old man that has no idea what he’s doing, falls upstairs, wanders off, forgets what he’s saying, etc…, and his debacles keep adding up. He’s as embarrassing as he is clueless.

Old 10-18-2022, 12:32 PM

3,595 posts, read 3,395,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Lol. It’s always because Trump…yet there was no Aghan debacle, no border crisis, no skyrocketing Bidenflation, no war on fossil fuels, no skyrocketing crime, etc…, and no war with 1000’s of folks being slaughtered as he was able to keep the peace with foreign leaders, but those mean tweets sure did hurt a lot feelings for folks to vote for a demented old man that has no idea what he’s doing, falls upstairs, wanders off, forgets what he’s saying, etc…, and his debacles keep adding up. He’s as embarrassing as he is clueless.
I have 2 words for you "made in America"

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/LE_AFhuHsew

Old 10-18-2022, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy2073 View Post

Such the dullard and so entertaining. He’s really a mess…but it’s always because Trump, lol.

Old 10-18-2022, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Such the dullard and so entertaining. He’s really a mess…but it’s always because Trump, even a thread about Fetterman, lol

almost made me pissoir dans mes pantalons.

Old 10-18-2022, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy2073 View Post

Appears as many have had enough of his words and ridiculous accusations about meanie, feelings hurting Republicans

Stigmatizing MAGA Republicans as threats to democracy backfiring on Biden, polls show

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...onents-polling

Old 10-18-2022, 04:36 PM

1,411 posts, read 566,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post

almost made me pissoir dans mes pantalons.
Actually, a "pissoir" is a public urinal. My father told me about using them in Paris during WWII.

Old 10-18-2022, 04:51 PM

Default Dr. Oz - animal abuser! or....not?

https://people.com/politics/fact-che...g-experiments/

pathetic, Fetterman, just pathetic to build a commercial around this - not even a 1/2 truth, according to seemingly reliable sources.

in that commerical, note they are using "generic" footage, too.

so let me get this straight - for birth control, these people wont lost sleep over burning out a fetus that suffers through the procedure.

but puppies?!?!?

you get the drift.....

i do not believe Fetterman wants to release 'every' violent prisoner either, as the right people have claimed. but still, in my eyes, its like Yale (Oz) vs. CCAC here, or the United States vs. Greece in basketball.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh