Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 10:02 PM

3,807 posts, read 4,276,406 times

Advertisements

The "man" is NOT a human being. He killed a man, in a court room, while being on trial for other crimes. He is a walking (or was), worthless, waste of oxygen. He WAS NOT going to invent the better mousetrap, cure AIDS, nor do ANYTHING worthwhile in society. He was going to do NOTHING, but harm people. He got what he deserved, although about 24 yrs too late.

Face it: SOME people DO NOT deserve to breath oxygen. They are wastes of societies resources, money, and time. This "person" is one of them...Good riddance. There are a couple of thousand more, on death row, all across the US, which need to go too. I'll buy the ammo.

And before you liberals cry how blood thirsty I am and how everyone deserves life, etc. Remember, if we could have killed Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, and thousands of others; MANY people could have been saved. MILLIONS of people in fact. But hey, lets take the high road. Let's let these people live as "human beings." So they can kill millions.

Peace, love, and understanding...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2010, 10:10 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,468,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post

My question is .... would liberals deny this man a cigarette because smoking, and second hand smoke, is dangerous?

It wouldn't surprise me.
What a well though out and intriguing thread, thank you so much for bring this to light. It is a bit complex though, sure this isn't from your dissertation?

Old 06-18-2010, 10:17 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,830,847 times
RIP dude

Old 06-18-2010, 10:18 PM

1,747 posts, read 1,953,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
It is about treating the prisoner with dignity and compassion when administering the death penalty.
Wouldn't it be compassionate enough to just give 'em a lobster, a baked potato and whatever they want to wash it down with.
Oh yeah....they did that.

Screw their LOST dignity!
It went out the window along with any reason to allow them to waste more oxygen than they already have.
Besides, how much dignity is too much......for someone who needs to be physically removed from mortal existence?

Old 06-18-2010, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil306 View Post
The "man" is NOT a human being. He killed a man, in a court room, while being on trial for other crimes. He is a walking (or was), worthless, waste of oxygen. He WAS NOT going to invent the better mousetrap, cure AIDS, nor do ANYTHING worthwhile in society. He was going to do NOTHING, but harm people. He got what he deserved, although about 24 yrs too late.

Face it: SOME people DO NOT deserve to breath oxygen. They are wastes of societies resources, money, and time. This "person" is one of them...Good riddance. There are a couple of thousand more, on death row, all across the US, which need to go too. I'll buy the ammo.

And before you liberals cry how blood thirsty I am and how everyone deserves life, etc. Remember, if we could have killed Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, and thousands of others; MANY people could have been saved. MILLIONS of people in fact. But hey, lets take the high road. Let's let these people live as "human beings." So they can kill millions.

You nailed it.

Old 06-18-2010, 11:00 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,933,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelogik View Post
RIP dude
I, for one, hope his 'rest' is anything but peaceful.

Old 06-18-2010, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
I, for one, hope his 'rest' is anything but peaceful.
That would be RIM.
(Rest In Misery)

Old 06-18-2010, 11:26 PM

3,071 posts, read 9,140,968 times
I think it would be fair to say that most murder victims are surprised that they are getting murdered. So my idea is to put the convicted killers in a jail cell and tell them nothing and then without any kind of notice BUST INTO THEIR CELL AND SHOOT THEM 20 TIMES.....Then they would for about half a second go through WHAT THEIR VICTIMS DID.. THEY WOULD BE SURPRISED

Old 06-18-2010, 11:36 PM

1,890 posts, read 2,654,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Look up the definition of sociopath. Try not to become one under the guise of righteous indignation.
Oh, you're too radical now, lady.

Old 06-18-2010, 11:38 PM

1,890 posts, read 2,654,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil306 View Post

You described it perfectly. Some people don't deserve to reproduce. Some don't deserve to live. That's how it is. Accept that as the norm, and you'll see how rational it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies