Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 09:26 PM

20,947 posts, read 19,105,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Obama defends ground zero mosque plans - Politics - White House - msnbc.com

Our moron-in-chief must be going for the Muslim vote this November.
You mean "muslim-in-chief". What did you expect?

Old 08-13-2010, 09:28 PM

14,582 posts, read 23,147,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdik View Post
Like he said, the US is not a Christian nation.
And he is correct.

Old 08-13-2010, 09:29 PM

5,718 posts, read 6,467,474 times
This thread is filled with racist responses. If it were a Jewish Temple or Christian Church, none of you would be saying anything. So hypocritical.

Old 08-13-2010, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdik View Post
Like he said, the US is not a Christian nation.
We are a secular nation formed upon Judeo-Christian laws and values. Oh....and according to Obama, we are a muslim nation. Anyone remember muhammad jefferson?

Old 08-13-2010, 09:33 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,110,301 times
More lost votes for the anti-American left and more hatred generated for hussein obama.

5,915 posts, read 4,824,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juppiter View Post
This thread is filled with racist responses. If it were a Jewish Temple or Christian Church, none of you would be saying anything. So hypocritical.
Have members of those religions you've mentioned happened to kill 3000 people there?

Quote:
You are 100% correct. Jews and Christians were not involved in the terrorist act. Unless you have forgotten. If that makes me a racist, so be it.

Old 08-13-2010, 09:34 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,348,462 times
Quote:
I'm sorry but can you refresh my memory here? When did Jews or Christians go on a murderous mass killing spree in the US resulting in nearly 3000 casualties?

Old 08-13-2010, 09:35 PM

527 posts, read 468,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Storm View Post
Once again, Obama goes against the AMERICANS will. He has cheapened the office of POTUS. He is a disgrace to the white house, he is a disgrace to the position, and he is a disgrace to America. Did they break ground? I will make a trip and relieve myself on their building and deliver a pound of bacon to them everyday. We have no leader in this country. I hope to god this mosque does not go up under any circumstances. I am so disgusted. IMPEACH THE CLOWN AND HIS FREE MONEY SPENDING WIFE. They are a detriment to this Country.
I guess following this sort of attitude that one would have to say the founding fathers were a disgrace when they wrote freedom of religion into the principles of this nation- or in your mind does this exclude any religion that does not have Jesus as thier posterchild- those that attack or condemn all muslims because of the actions of some fringe lunatics just show their small mindedness and bigotry-

and as for the attack on 'his free money spending wife'- that just is so silly- right wingers are always claiming that one who has money due to their hard work and capitalistic system rewards should not be punished for being successful, yet when a mother who has risen through struggles early in her career, and who has become rich and successful because of her intelligence and professionalism-and when she decides to spend some of that money on a vacation for her and her daughter, then you right wingers get all red in the face and sputter out mindless attacks on her-so only republicans can be rich and spend money on them selves? and dont bother citing all of the things that cost money due to security issues while she was on the vacation-that is part of being first family members-just think back to the extravagant lifestyle that the Reagans lived while they were in the early part of their terms-no right wingers cried out how they should not do this or how insensitive or 'marie antuanette' it was for them to do so-i really hate the right wing double standards that pop up all the time- i see this double standard on the left too, so save your breath there too-

Old 08-13-2010, 09:36 PM

15,905 posts, read 21,535,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnepler View Post
can't wait for that first Christian and Jewish church/temple in Saudi Arabia.
You are allowed to hold our nation to the low standards of Saudi Arabia. I, for one, am quite pleased that Obama is upholding the high standards of AMERICA by supporting the development of the Muslim community center in NYC.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies