Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2010, 02:22 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
It's only irritating because it hurts to stub your toe on facts.
For God's sake. What facts? You accused me of things that it suited you to hope were true. Stop wasting bandwidth and get back on topic, won't you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2010, 02:23 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,455,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Those are typical libertarian "plans", all right. How exactly would he reinterpret the Commerce Clause?

Can you explain how Obama is like Mao, please? I would really like to hear this. You all keep insisting he is a brutal murdering dictator but get fuzzy when pressed to explain.
Nice stretch, nobody here said Obama was a murdering dictator but you. Thanks for the laughs Del, I think you have made it very clear where you stand. Thanks again!

Old 09-02-2010, 02:25 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,455,215 times
Quote:
For God's sake. What facts? You accused me of things that it suited you to hope were true. Stop wasting bandwidth and get back on topic, won't you?
I have been on topic the entire time until you derailed it and now you complain like you were factual and on point the entire time. How Alinsky of you. Like I said before, thanks for the clarity AND humor of showing us where you stand on supporting murderous dictators.
Which BTW, IS the topic of the thread.

Old 09-02-2010, 02:28 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times
Sigh. Just go back through the thread.

Old 09-02-2010, 02:28 PM

531 posts, read 338,234 times
Just curious delusianne, how do you feel about Hamas? Are they terrorist's? Freedom fighters?

Last edited by Blewcas; 09-02-2010 at 02:43 PM..

Old 09-02-2010, 04:03 PM

6,104 posts, read 5,991,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth View Post
LOL! No win? Nonsense. Compare Cuba (Communist) to let's say Canada (Non-Communist).

Now, in which country would you rather reside?

I rest my case.

Well if I was a senior member of the CDR or Communist Party of Cuba or even a senior military officer in the Cuban army it would be a no brainer Cuba (Communist) wins hands down.

Old 09-02-2010, 04:28 PM

6,104 posts, read 5,991,811 times
I am surprised that no one on this thread has noted that Ernesto "Che" Guevara was not born in Cuba. He is an Argentino and would have been an impressionable teenager during the reign of one of that nations more interesting leadership teams, Juan Domingo Peron and Eva Duarte de Peron.
So this might have been where he got some of his political schooling.

Also history might have taken a different course if a young Fidel Castro had gotten his first wish which was to play American Baseball. He was good enough to get a tryout with the NY Yankees at their winter camp in Florida. However his baseball skills were not good enough to get a spot on a Yankees farm team. Just think if El Maximo leader had got his wish to be a teammate of Jolting Joe DiMaggio or Willy Mays.

Old 09-02-2010, 04:58 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,790,545 times
Quote:
You liked Cuba just fine the way it was under Batista, right? Russia the way it was, China the way it was. Just cant imagine why they had such violent revolutions, can you?

I really dont understand how some of you live with yourselves with your paltry awarenesses of history. Not specifically you, LLMOG.
Once again you show just how much more (you think) you understand history than others. It must be horribly painful for you to share the earth with us.

I just had to repost this because it's an absolute truth. Anyone who denies this is living a lie. (BTW it's more like 250 million)

Old 09-02-2010, 05:02 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewcas View Post
The man was a complete Nazi. This has been bothering me for some time now. Everytime I see the t-shirt(i live in nyc quite often) I wanna puke. Anyone care to explain?

Cubanology, "Will the real Che Guevara please stand up"
Dr. Helen: Exposing the Real Che Guevara
Che Guevara: 39 Years of Hype

He was a ruthless homicidal maniac. That is probably why the left loves him.

Old 09-02-2010, 05:11 PM

338 posts, read 310,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
He was a ruthless homicidal maniac. That is probably why the left loves him.

Care to explain?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies