Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 11:58 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,136,796 times

Advertisements

Starve the Federal Government through Tax Cuts

Social Security is Unbiblical

Shift Education and Welfare to Churches

End Government Regulation

Increase Material Wealth, Plunder Natural Resources

Religious Right Economics

This is why many on CD will argue to the bitter end on these issues and use terms like Liberal, Progressive and Democrat as if they are blasphemous. These are religious fanatic, brainwashed SOB's!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2010, 04:43 AM

646 posts, read 394,172 times
and the sad thing is, the democrats are so incompetent, that these SOB's are going to take control again in november. seriously, where do you find these left wing terrorist websites?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post

This is why many on CD will argue to the bitter end on these issues and use terms like Liberal, Progressive and Democrat as if they are blasphemous. These are religious fanatic, brainwashed SOB's!

Old 09-14-2010, 05:16 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,291,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by independentsucka View Post
and the sad thing is, the democrats are so incompetent, that these SOB's are going to take control again in november. seriously, where do you find these left wing terrorist websites?
Yeah, I have to agree. Considering that Obamacare is going to be stripped off funding for preventative care, one of the only good things to come out of Obamacare, it now stands as a huge win for corporate fascism only.

https://secure2.convio.net/cspi/site...qqrf12.app244b

Old 09-14-2010, 05:34 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,534,561 times
Quote:

That is right on. I have not post on here in awhile because it is useless to even talk to the right. They are fully committed to destroying the country because they are not in control. They hate everything and everyone that does not look and talk and believe exactly like them but at the same time they will lie about those same feelings. I'm sick of them. No more talk and debate we have to fight back or these evil aggressive people will destroy everyone just like the Nazi's planned to do.

Old 09-14-2010, 05:48 AM

2,170 posts, read 2,862,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
That is right on. I have not post on here in awhile because it is useless to even talk to the right. They are fully committed to destroying the country because they are not in control. They hate everything and everyone that does not look and talk and believe exactly like them but at the same time they will lie about those same feelings. I'm sick of them. No more talk and debate we have to fight back or these evil aggressive people will destroy everyone just like the Nazi's planned to do.
Bring it on! Take your best shot, protest all us meanies! "Down with meanies! SMASH the meanies!"

I don't suppose it occurred to you the reason the electorate is rejecting the Obama agenda, and why so many who voted for Obama now have severe buyer's remorse, is because the electorate doesn't want the Marxism lite both Obama and the entire Dem. leadership are selling. No. That couldn't be the reason. It has to be because of those meanies on the right.

Old 09-14-2010, 06:49 AM

27,623 posts, read 21,136,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Everyone that I know and speak with is fired up to vote in November. The recovery of the economy might be growing very sowly, but it is moving forward. These people want to regress to the Bush era and keep on the track of destroying the middle class.

Old 09-14-2010, 07:03 AM

646 posts, read 394,172 times
yeah, I've read your posts. I can imagine you have a very diverse group of friends.

Quote:
Everyone that I know and speak with is fired up to vote in November. The recovery of the economy might be growing very sowly, but it is moving forward. These people want to regress to the Bush era and keep on the track of destroying the middle class.

Old 09-14-2010, 07:05 AM

38,644 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:

And that only goes to show how ideologically isolated you are because the polls I've seen show leftist enthusiasm is flat.

This article is from one of those moonbat lefty-loony sites so I'm certain you'll enjoy it.

Enthusiasm Gap Haunts Democrats as November Nears - Kevin Gosztola - Open Salon

Old 09-14-2010, 07:07 AM

2 posts, read 881 times
Quote:
Why do lefties like yourself want the status quo- A corrupt and wasteful Government?

Old 09-14-2010, 07:07 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,949,243 times
Apparently the OP doesn't care to understand that fiscal conservation is a logical and rational approach rather than something born from the "religious right". Again, when the Dems have no successful economic policies of their own to support they attack the opposition with baseless name calling and false accusations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies