Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 06:21 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,716,559 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
Ohh the irony....The retarded Muslims burned the Koran when they torched the school...

ISLAM
I hope they don't bother to rebuild and reopen the school.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2010, 06:26 PM

1,719 posts, read 4,183,104 times
Muslim catches himself on fire while attempting to burn American Flag:

http://www.bibleprobe.com/priceless.jpg

Hahaha...it was "the will of Allah".

Old 09-15-2010, 07:23 PM

1,309 posts, read 1,362,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwonderwhy2124 View Post
Muslim catches himself on fire while attempting to burn American Flag:

http://www.bibleprobe.com/priceless.jpg

Hahaha...it was "the will of Allah".
That looks more like the doings of my god, "Karma!"

Old 09-15-2010, 07:58 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,955,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamonium View Post
Now, what was the message that was being sent? It wasn't very articulate at all.

So, lets see, the message was that was being sent was: All Muslims suck and they are evil. We will show them what we think of that religion because we have god on our side--like this is a football game.
Did I say all Muslims or were you simply just dying to place a race card? Take a reading class there Skippy, check the topic, check the response and place some context back into that "if I only had a brain" argument you were creating.

Quote:
The reality is that he applied for a permit and it was denied. End of story. But it was necessary for people to look at it in terms of good v evil and as a violation of rights.
Yeah, umm... it was as simple as that. Sorry, give me moment I am wading through a pile of excrement here.

Quote:
So, we have people that are driven by fear and over reacting to mosques in the US and centers.
Yep, just unreasonable people driven by fear, oh and don't forget to add that they are all racists as well! You could get two shots in on one post and be really proud of yourself.

Now I don't see any point in burning the book, especially as a church organization, but I see no reasonable means to stop them outside of citing stupid codes that are not applied in other situations. The claim that it was a simple denied permit and it had nothing to do with the city inserting political opinion on the issue would be.... well absurd. It is obvious why it was denied.

Fact is, people thought the mosque issue was disrespectful and in poor taste. Arguing that it isn't is nothing more than political pandering. People don't have the right to force the mosque to move (see, I at least am consistent on my position), and the man that wanted to burn the Koran had every right to do as well.

Quote:
So, their movements do not dictate how the people in the US live. But that is a very nice try. The question is, what was your message again?
You used your freedom of speech to say something----what did you say?
You sent a message, and it was heard. Is this not what you wanted? To be heard?

You don't get to run and hide from it.

I didn't say, seriously spend some time reading things over a couple of times, your not doing so well here. The poster was claiming that the actions of them killing these people was the fault of those wanting to burn the koran, that they caused it and should have known it would have led to this.

My point is that to restrict actions because of fear is to succumb to extortion which is exactly what these fanatics are demanding. They do not like the way we live, they want us to live by their laws and either convert or die. They would kill regardless if we burned or not or have you forgotten that little incident with the towers, the previous tower bombing, the bombing of our embassy, naval vessels and so on? Maybe you forgot them dancing in the streets and shouting death to Americans? Maybe you also forgot about their televised beheading of US citizens? Maybe you didn't hear the constant calls and demands for American infidels to be shot down and drug through the streets? Why? Because we do not live according to their demands.

So the point is, that your clever poster that you are rushing to defend was claiming that this was caused by us, and like most people who are servants to ideologies that result in a serving class citizen oppressed under the feet of another due to the ignorance of their emotional actions and beliefs, that if we are to apply that logic, that by speaking ones mind, by exercising ones right to speak out is the cause of these murders, then it would also be true then that this poster if they are not a Muslim and have not submitted to the radicals laws, that they also by their unwillingness to conform are the cause of these murders. These murders will not stop until we have met their demands. They have been going on for ages and then will continue to go on until these fanatics have all the people either worshiping their ideal or murdered.

But then you knew that already, and your post was simply wishing to mouth off as if it had something intelligent to say, yet unfortunately, it severely missed its mark. Better luck next time.

Old 09-15-2010, 08:24 PM

785 posts, read 619,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
Did I say all Muslims or were you simply just dying to place a race card? Take a reading class there Skippy, check the topic, check the response and place some context back into that "if I only had a brain" argument you were creating.

Yeah, umm... it was as simple as that. Sorry, give me moment I am wading through a pile of excrement here.

Yep, just unreasonable people driven by fear, oh and don't forget to add that they are all racists as well! You could get two shots in on one post and be really proud of yourself.

Now I don't see any point in burning the book, especially as a church organization, but I see no reasonable means to stop them outside of citing stupid codes that are not applied in other situations. The claim that it was a simple denied permit and it had nothing to do with the city inserting political opinion on the issue would be.... well absurd. It is obvious why it was denied.

Fact is, people thought the mosque issue was disrespectful and in poor taste. Arguing that it isn't is nothing more than political pandering. People don't have the right to force the mosque to move (see, I at least am consistent on my position), and the man that wanted to burn the Koran had every right to do as well.

I didn't say, seriously spend some time reading things over a couple of times, your not doing so well here. The poster was claiming that the actions of them killing these people was the fault of those wanting to burn the koran, that they caused it and should have known it would have led to this.

My point is that to restrict actions because of fear is to succumb to extortion which is exactly what these fanatics are demanding. They do not like the way we live, they want us to live by their laws and either convert or die. They would kill regardless if we burned or not or have you forgotten that little incident with the towers, the previous tower bombing, the bombing of our embassy, naval vessels and so on? Maybe you forgot them dancing in the streets and shouting death to Americans? Maybe you also forgot about their televised beheading of US citizens? Maybe you didn't hear the constant calls and demands for American infidels to be shot down and drug through the streets? Why? Because we do not live according to their demands.

So the point is, that your clever poster that you are rushing to defend was claiming that this was caused by us, and like most people who are servants to ideologies that result in a serving class citizen oppressed under the feet of another due to the ignorance of their emotional actions and beliefs, that if we are to apply that logic, that by speaking ones mind, by exercising ones right to speak out is the cause of these murders, then it would also be true then that this poster if they are not a Muslim and have not submitted to the radicals laws, that they also by their unwillingness to conform are the cause of these murders. These murders will not stop until we have met their demands. They have been going on for ages and then will continue to go on until these fanatics have all the people either worshiping their ideal or murdered.

But then you knew that already, and your post was simply wishing to mouth off as if it had something intelligent to say, yet unfortunately, it severely missed its mark. Better luck next time.
WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Great post! Don't you love how the left has no game left? All they do is project an arguement on to their opponent, which most ofthe time is the victim/identity card. When you challenge them to show you where you said the words they are putting into your mouth, they get bothered and run away.

Old 09-15-2010, 09:16 PM

3,562 posts, read 5,228,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
It doesn't have anything to do with race. Where in the hell would you get that idea? Try again. Technically, we are all one race.

Quote:
What was the message that was being sent, Nomander? It isn't hard.

Quote:
Again, what was the message that was being sent? It doesn't have anything to do with race, nice deflection going on there.

Quote:
It was denied. End of story. And still no answer as to what the message was?

Quote:
We aren't even including the one in Kentucky. Include the one in Kentucky. What is the message?

Quote:
The poster was claiming that the actions of them killing these people was the fault of those wanting to burn the koran, that they caused it and should have known it would have led to this.
Really? Because the poster was saying, a message was sent and this is the response. You must have wanted a response, and you can't pick and choose the response that you got and you can't very well hide from it either. In that particular post, that is what I saw.

Quote:
They, they, they, they, they. In the first paragraph, you ask Did I say all muslims? Then you turn around and say they, they, they, they, they. Again, what was the message that was sent? And if it wasn't what was intended, what the hell was the intention? Because they heard you. By and large, only the government actions and corps make headlines in the ME. Unless there are human interest stories shared by people who have lived in the US or studied in the US and moved back. Once in awhile, some hairbrained crime makes the news.

Quote:
What is the message that was intended? Take a look on this board and go back at least 10 pages. Extremists will look for any reason and they will use anything to prop up whatever action they deem as necessary. On both sides of the coin, and in any area. No, it is not a question of unwillingness to conform that added to it.

The above underlined, there is this tiny problem. The response was to what has been branded as a group of extremists in the US. Not a response of not adapting to the hardcore extremist Islamonuts.

It isn't a case of stop what you are doing, shame on you and your free speech. It is.......what the hell was the message?

Quote:
If your post was an attempt to articulate that message, you are way off mark. As in that you don't have capacity to do that, but you already knew that. So, I ask you once again, what is the message that was intended?

Old 09-15-2010, 09:47 PM

1,500 posts, read 2,800,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
They burnt the churches and they kill the people.
He didn't.
He wanted to burn the book that makes them believe they have the right to burn churches and kill people.
He didn't do it though but they did it anyway.
He is the murderer?
I don't think so.
It takes only a spark, applied to tinder, to create a firestorm. This professed Christian pastor could not listen or obey the words of Jesus,
the Master who explained to His followers that His kingdom was no part of this world. Jesus also reminded his followers that they must serve
only one Master, either slave for the world (mammon), or slave for God. This sham pastor felt that he was wiser than Jesus, that as shepherd
of his own flock, that he was worthy of delivering a new "truth", a revised vision or interpretation of the Master's thoughts, ideals and yes, even
Jesus' very words. This pastor Terry Jones is an apostate, one of Satan's minions, the very wolf in sheep's clothing that we true Christians were
warned about so many years and generations ago. Jones is a disciple of the devil, spawn of Lucifer, the prince of darkness. He has sold his soul
to Satan for a mere moment in the sun, he's forsaken Jesus and consigned himself to eternal damnation. Yes, the bloodguilt of all who have suffered
because one solitary "professed" Christian sought a moment of self serving glory, is truly on this new Judas, but whereas Judas received thirty pieces
of silver for betraying Jesus, this pastor settled for a few days coverage in the national news media. He traded his faith for a chance to be the teaser
story on the Fox network! May he rot, roast or bake in a lake or an ocean of hellfire, brimstone and everlasting eternal misery.

Old 09-15-2010, 10:08 PM

3,948 posts, read 4,307,103 times
India is going to be the next volatile region (it's been an unstable area in many parts anyway though), another Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq. Islamic terrorists recently murdered, tortured and mutilated Jewish residents in Mumbai and now this.

Old 09-15-2010, 10:10 PM

3,948 posts, read 4,307,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avengerfire View Post
All I know is if these morons start burning American flags in the U.S.A. while wearing handkerchiefs over their faces and screaming death to America (or crap like "burn,burn,U.S.A.) they will be in for a world of hurt.

Video from London on September 11th,2010 in front of the U.S. Embassy.

Breitbart.tv » Radical Muslim Protesters Burn US Flag Outside Embassy in London
LOL I agree, but they are already doing it in NYC. It happens, search for some videos of it. Besides, there are worse things than that, that have already happened on our turf: Ft. Hood, 9/11, the attempts on the streets of NYC to blow people up, etc. If they were only burning flags here and none of that happened, I'd be so willing to take that trade-off.

Old 09-15-2010, 10:10 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,875,929 times
India has nukes,and will use them.

Plus India doesn't have a problem killing a few hundred thousand Muzzies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies