Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2010, 09:25 AM

1,791 posts, read 1,792,950 times

Advertisements

One must laugh at the 'real hate' hate threads. I know I do. This is what keeps our country a laughing stock. Good luck, to anyone and everyone, with all your hate. What a great problem solver history has shown hate to be.

Some day our country MIGHT grow up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2010, 09:59 AM

9,598 posts, read 16,566,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
We get it, you can't handle losing an argument, you can't handle losing an election, you can't handle real life... therefore you're a liberal.
I didn't lose the argument. I gave you all the proof anyone would need to make my point. You are the one that can't admit Michelle Malkin is an anchor baby, which she is. Keep telling yourself she isn't as she is one of your side's heroes.

Old 11-07-2010, 10:19 AM

3,088 posts, read 5,355,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
How's that for cooperation. Remember that comment in 2012, when we run the show.
It's this whole "us and them" attitude that is the most difficult problem this country faces! I challenge ALL of US, to work together, with civil discourse, and workable solutions to problems, rather than hate rhetoric.

Old 11-07-2010, 10:22 AM

4,049 posts, read 5,032,096 times
Quote:
[OP]
The thing is, you don't get it, because you think it's about hate for people. No, it's a reaction to the hate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Amen! As a fellow liberal-hater, I couldnt' have said it better myself!
Thanks for showing the irony of the OP.

Old 11-07-2010, 04:55 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dncr View Post
Is it just me, or are Republicans on CD especially hateful of Democrats. I never see anywhere near the amount of bashing from Democrats. Oh well, pretty much sums up the Republican motto though. Bash, bash and bash, and when it is time to Govern, continue with tax cuts to the rich, hate on poor people and social services, and give a ton of money to Texas

I'l 2nd the motion. It's just you.

Old 11-07-2010, 05:11 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,852,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heimdall View Post
LMAO! So far the only things these clowns came up with were cheap populist speeches filled with bigotry like "borninkenya" and "worsethanhitler." No one is gonna take morons who call for "Small government" along with "Hands off my social security", seriously.
We get it, you're still trying your best to paint members of the Tea Party in a bad light even though they won big a couple days ago. We get that you don't want to take the Tea Party seriously because it would mean more personal responsibility for you and people like you. We get that you want to rely on the government because you don't know any better.

Old 11-07-2010, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
WE GET IT..this thread is a shrine to this Backspace person's compulsive need to flail out and fearfully attack everyone different from him/her/it, most probably to fill voids in its own life.
Conservatives like myself accomplished exactly what we wanted to by putting an instant stop to the liberal agenda, we aren't the ones in fear of anything right now.

Old 11-07-2010, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
I didn't lose the argument. I gave you all the proof anyone would need to make my point. You are the one that can't admit Michelle Malkin is an anchor baby, which she is. Keep telling yourself she isn't as she is one of your side's heroes.
Michelle Malkin is far from being my hero but only a complete idiot would think she's an anchor baby.

Old 11-07-2010, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicIsYourFriend View Post
The thing is, you don't get it, because you think it's about hate for people. No, it's a reaction to the hate.
We all get it, the hate you're reacting to was made up in your head. Without making up "hate" you don't have an argument, even with fake hate you don't have an argument.

Old 11-07-2010, 05:31 PM

423 posts, read 824,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
We get it, you're still trying your best to paint members of the Tea Party in a bad light...
I don't have to. They kinda do it for me when any of these clowns opens their mouth
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies