Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2010, 08:19 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,850,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
It is dirty because Bristol's mother is using her politcal influence to get votes for her daughter. Her mother's political allies are LITERALLY telling people how to CHEAT the voting system to gain votes for Bristol.

If Bristol wins this contest, she should give the mirror ball to her mother.......she is the one that got the votes, not her daughter.
Can you prove they are telling people how to cheat and just how do you cheat?

Wow I thought it was Bristol I watched putting in all the hours dancing and learning

Last edited by Jadex; 11-17-2010 at 08:30 AM..

Old 11-17-2010, 08:19 AM

8,806 posts, read 6,114,806 times
Quote:
It is dirty because Bristol's mother is using her politcal influence to get votes for her daughter. Her mother's political allies are LITERALLY telling people how to CHEAT the voting system to gain votes for Bristol.

If Bristol wins this contest, she should give the mirror ball to her mother.......she is the one that got the votes, not her daughter.
How do you know Sarah had anything to do with it, though? You don't. And if you think nobody in the history of the Internet has used different email addresses or voted multiple times on things when they're not supposed to, you need to come to grips with reality. I voted for DWTS when it first came out, I logged in through FB and voted for the people I thought did good and the people I liked. I didn't sit there and click 10 times for Bristol and make up different email addresses. Some people will do that for any person they like, you cannot sit here and say it's a conspiracy against the left. More like a conspiracy BY the left.

Old 11-17-2010, 08:20 AM

3,436 posts, read 2,950,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
and beer aint wet.

the first step to recovery is admitting there is a problem my friend. There really is help for you...

Peace and well wishes on your road to recovery!

theleftisntobsessedwithpalin...obsurd...

ummm...check my history and how many times I have posted about this woman. Then compare it to Sanrene's or Sunny Days. I am sure you will find that their Obama bashing posts outnumber my total number of posts any day. If someone needs recovery, it's not me. If you want to sponsor someone, you have many choices. Fox News is a hell of a drug.

Old 11-17-2010, 08:21 AM

1,173 posts, read 1,535,122 times
Quote:

As I've said before, I'm NOT a fan of Sarah, but you cannot blame either her or Bristol for Bristol's success on the show. Blame the people that are voting for her. Would you be this upset if Brandy had a political party behind her? I doubt it...

Old 11-17-2010, 08:23 AM

2,564 posts, read 1,597,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
This is EXACTLY how I felt when Obama was elected.
But he was elected, by a landslide.
Even Mccain has slipped into anonymity.

Now Sarah Palin's cultish groupies are cheating for her kid (but not really for her kid, if you get my drift).

Old 11-17-2010, 08:25 AM

8,806 posts, read 6,114,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
It's not about an obsession with the Palin family. It is about the far right /Tea Party's obsession with politicizing and winning things just to spite the left/President Obama, even if it means giving someone something they don't deserve or hurting someone who does deserve to win but doesn't support their agenda. This just goes to show that they will go to any length to win and no critical thinking, logic or fairness is involved. They're like a pack of hungry coyotes but can't see that there is food right in front of them.
So according to you, Sarah Palin is secretly rallying the entire conservative base to vote unethically for her daughter in a TV dancing contest just to make Obama mad? Who did you say was not using logic?

Old 11-17-2010, 08:26 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiesmom View Post
Even Mccain has slipped into anonymity.

Now Sarah Palin's cultish groupies are cheating for her kid (but not really for her kid, if you get my drift).

Did Obama need to make a campaign speech for Brady?

Old 11-17-2010, 08:27 AM

17,420 posts, read 14,663,580 times
Quote:

LOL! Maybe you should go back and read my posts about how she's really getting through ... absolutely nothing to do with Sarah Palin:

Vote for the Worst

(And pssst ... 52% to 45% is hardly a landslide.)

Old 11-17-2010, 08:29 AM

2,220 posts, read 2,803,069 times
Oh you crybaby liberal Demunist Commiecrats.

You want someone else besides Bristol Palin to go forward? Then:
1. Register on ABC's website, and then
2. Use your votes for some other contestant

"Dancing With The Stars" isn't about talent alone (although that is a portion of the scores that determine who goes forward and who does not). It is also in very large part about who the voting audience likes.

The fact is, "Dancing With The Stars" is a talent / performance show. No Hollyleft agenda driven script, no Commiewood character caricatures of Rightist "instant bad guys" (although some of the dancer's performances may be caracatured, but I digress). Small wonder the Palin sympathizers watch the show. And surprise, surprise, surprise, they vote.

Old 11-17-2010, 08:29 AM

59,111 posts, read 27,340,319 times
Quote:
If Palins would get off of nationalized book tours, national TV reality shows, national dance show, we would not a hear a word about them, now would we. The Palins are a cult of greed, I am not a member of their moneymaking cult. The minions who are members of the Palin money-making greedfest need the serious help, seriously.
The Palin crowd are like Ambots, another cult of greed.

OpEdNews - Diary: Sarah Palin And The Cult Of Longevity
'...When are we going to be rid of these people? Jeez, I knew this woman was going to be trouble from the moment she stepped onstage with John McCain. It was just one of those chilly little feelings one gets, a nasty little premonition that this was one ignoramus we were going to be stuck with for a long, long time....'
Democrats, another cult of greed.

I'll bet you don't mind Bill Clinton making $65 million in speaking fees.

Or Gore charging $100,000 per speach.

You're not too biased are you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies