Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2011, 01:49 AM

912 posts, read 827,254 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Once again, there are many common, permanent, life altering side effects to pregnancy. If you think homorrhoids, varicose veins and incontintnce in your 50's and 60's are mere inconveniences...........here is to hoping YOU end up suffering from them........then and only then do you get to say it is no big deal.

with all the people in the world, do you feel you represent womenhood in any way ..what so ever....?
a normal healthy girl ...looks forward to having a baby. Thats a fact in
a forward society.

Old 01-02-2011, 01:50 AM

1,084 posts, read 1,547,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
How many women have an abortion because they don't want to have varicose veins?

And many of these women still have children WHEN IT SUITS them, so obviously they're not afraid of a little incontinence.etc. Either way, pregnancy is a natural part of a woman's life. Nobody is forcing women to get pregnant in the first place.
See? They are repeating themselves. I remember you arguing against that yesterday... er a few hours ago. Just provide a link.

Old 01-02-2011, 01:51 AM

Quote:
No, they prove I am right.
You haven't been paying attention.

Old 01-02-2011, 01:52 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,068,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartalx View Post
It means she probably sent a check to Planned Parenthood and told them that you sent it to them. She probably gave the link to this thread.

Don't worry. We have accomplished something. We have stood up to their poor arguments. They have nothing left to say and now they are starting to repeat themselves. All we have to do now is to post links to their replies. $100 in your name is worth a little bit of education.
I guessed that but I'm not sure. Talk about being dishonest.

Yeah, nothing I've heard has really convinced me. Believe me, I have considered their arguments, but none of which were good enough to outweigh the basic truth that a human being is a human being at conception, or at the very least by the time they've got all the human body parts.

Old 01-02-2011, 01:52 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,049,849 times
Quote:
How many women have an abortion because they don't want to have varicose veins?

And many of these women still have children WHEN IT SUITS them, so obviously they're not afraid of a little incontinence.etc. Either way, pregnancy is a natural part of a woman's life. Nobody is forcing women to get pregnant in the first place.
Pregnancy is not a natural part of a woman's life unless she chooses it.........otherwise you are saying a woman's only purpose in life is to breed.

Old 01-02-2011, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat View Post
I find it amusing that some of you men are crying about not being able to "protect your unborn children"...wouldn't you, with all your moral superiority, make sure your spouse or girlfriend was on the same page as you BEFORE marrying or having sex with her to avoid this sort of dilemma?
Of course.
Quote:
If so, YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN ARE PROTECTED, so there's really no need for the whining, now, is there?
Of course there is! Just because we are responsible doesn't mean other people aren't. The only difference between a pro-lifer and a pro-choicer is information. We give them information and they are more likely to be a pro-lifer.

Old 01-02-2011, 01:55 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,049,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Hue View Post
with all the people in the world, do you feel you represent womenhood in any way ..what so ever....?
a normal healthy girl ...looks forward to having a baby. Thats a fact in
a forward society.
There I go again, forgetting that my only purpose in life is to breed. Moo....moo.

Old 01-02-2011, 01:56 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,020,347 times
Quote:
Where does the Bible even mention contraception?

So they're hypocrites, are they supposed to represent the majority of pro-life women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiseguy View Post
it's kinda nasty huh? abortion basically is sucking chunks of the baby out of a woman's uterus into a bio-hazard bag..and taken out with the trash..
it's a nasty time in human history that is for sure.. eventually we will move to a more responsible way of handling our reproduction...the world is already over populated, something must be done.. something more responsible than abortion clinics.. I totally agree
Birth control is the answer. And, when they finally come
out with a pill for men

BIRTH CONTROL for MEN now!

The bible doesn't mention contraception at all. Only refraining from sex, unless your that poor guy who
refused to impregnate his brother's widow and was killed by God

Onan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Catholic Church does not condone birth control therefore they aren't hypocritical. I don't know what the stance is with other churches. I guess it's left up to their own interpretations of the bible.

Vatican clarifies pope's comments, insists he does not condone condom use to
avoid pregnancy - Yahoo! News
(http://ca.news.yahoo.com/vatican-clarifies-popes-comments-insists-does-not-condone-20101221-075712-155.html - broken link)

24,544 posts, read 56,068,476 times
Quote:
Pregnancy is not a natural part of a woman's life unless she chooses it.........otherwise you are saying a woman's only purpose in life is to breed.
So the uterus is just for show then? You're obviously ignorant of the sense in which I meant 'natural.'

Maybe you should make balloon animals for little kiddies, a more productive way to practice your twisting skills, cos you're pretty good at it.

912 posts, read 827,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat View Post
I find it amusing that some of you men are crying about not being able to "protect your unborn children"...wouldn't you, with all your moral superiority, make sure your spouse or girlfriend was on the same page as you BEFORE marrying or having sex with her to avoid this sort of dilemma? If so, YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN ARE PROTECTED, so there's really no need for the whining, now, is there? If not...well, then, I suppose you're not as morally superior as you thought, to be fornicating with an "evil harlot" who would abort a child...
Men care about the society they live in.....and yes I would not get involved in any way with a women who was not PASSIONATELY pro life..
Thats something thats covered....but would u like to know something...
if the guy is a super catch for the girl....the girl would rather see some
morals that give her hope the guy is for real....thats a fact. There more comfortable with signs of family....when they really like the guy....

HEY WAKE UP MAM
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies