Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2011, 07:10 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,698,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartalx View Post
Nevertheless, I am either right or I am wrong.
Depends on the person making the judgement. To some you may be right, to others you may be wrong.

Reality is subjective, there is no objective reality.

Old 01-02-2011, 07:10 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,121,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
you have a habit of making statements like the one above. all are equally exaggerated statements that have no real verifiable truth to them. just biased opinion based on gossip. using fact is one thing however bold, biased based over the top will only be believed by the gullible.
Sorry maybe I got a bit carried away there...I guess when I see polls that say 40% of people agree abortion should be unrestricted and for any reason, that's the logical extreme I take it to.

Old 01-02-2011, 07:14 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,121,778 times
Quote:
trim pro CHOICE leaves the choice, the conclusion on if it is a life or not, if it is murder or not, to the woman who has the choice to make. no one else.

what I think, you think is all else is irrelevant.
I know it's irrelevant under the law. I still don't respect your right to choose, but since that's the law I obviously can't force you not to nor would I prevent you.

I hope at least you can also recognise I am pro-life not because of any other reason than the life of the baby. Why do some other people find this so hard to accept? Like you said, it's my belief (not even in a choice) that it is killing a human being. I think it's a bit cold but I can see why some don't consider it a human being (even if I disagree).

Old 01-02-2011, 07:30 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,310,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Hue View Post
Marriage, a life commitment in "agreement" to expression of intimacy.
US divorce statistics might open your eyes.

Marriage is the key to happiness in sex, security in the specialness that
is required in all of us.
US divorce statistics might open your eyes.

Sex can be a toy, if you consider yourself an extension of a toy.
I love sex and I like toys.
Sorry, and I could be wrong, but it appears from your posts that you don't know how to enoy yourself and the gift of your body and the body of another. There's more to life than being a missioinary.

Marriage is a human construct and the divorce rate in the US is around 50%.

Sex, now that's cheap and dirty (if done right) fun!

Old 01-02-2011, 07:33 PM

9 posts, read 1,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
What is the sound of one hand clapping?

Hope your buds come back to join you for some more pseudo-intellectual self-gratification.

Bye!

Old 01-02-2011, 07:35 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,555,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harpocat View Post
Hi cat!

Old 01-02-2011, 08:01 PM

Quote:
you have a habit of making statements like the one above. all are equally exaggerated statements that have no real verifiable truth to them. just biased opinion based on gossip. using fact is one thing however bold, biased based over the top will only be believed by the gullible.
Good points.
Why is the BIRTHday celebrated in our culture. You know, the day someone is actually BORN.

How could you abort a baby, since it's not a baby until viable...
I mean, really, it's a baby from birth; you can't abort something that's born.
Taking the life (as it is a living thing) of a 9-month old baby would be murder.

Old 01-02-2011, 08:07 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,030,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
This is what worries me. Many of the hard line pro-abortion people don't know when to stop. Granted most people don't want fully unrestricted access to abortion, but when 40% of whatever of the population say it's okay to abort a 9 month old baby I shake my head in disbelief.
But here are the facts:

89% of all abortions are performed during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. Another 9% between 13 and 19 weeks.

The abortion of a 9 month old fetus is rare. That must be either for life or death of the mother or for severe birth defects/health issue of the baby. I would suspect many of these types of births probably would go the way of spontaneous miscarriage without modern medicine, perhaps even killing the mother in the process.

I saw this special on TV once. They had two women, both
who had severely deformed fetuses. One chose to have an abortion as a result, the other chose to bring the baby to full term. The baby didn't have developed lungs among other things and died shortly after being born. She described her baby's few breaths as "joyous" and the will of God. I saw it as undue suffering.

I have never had an abortion and luckily my child was born healthy. If I became pregnant and a doctor told me I was giving birth to a severely deformed baby whose chances of survival were minimal, I would have an abortion simply because I would think it would be the most humane thing to do. Someone else may feel differently. But that is not for anyone else to decide. Every woman has her own threshold.

Old 01-02-2011, 08:17 PM

912 posts, read 828,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Sorry, and I could be wrong, but it appears from your posts that you don't know how to enoy yourself and the gift of your body and the body of another. There's more to life than being a missioinary.

Marriage is a human construct and the divorce rate in the US is around 50%.

Sex, now that's cheap and dirty (if done right) fun!
I explained this before , but will again.

Marriage failure is due to infidelity in the mind, followed by chance to satisfy same.

A rot theme required in sexual expression , relates the "hidden impatience" to finally , come to eventual rot in the grave . Self destructive tendencies as well destructive tendencies together meet in the mutually rotting experience. For this reason you are unfortunately gratified. A fly finds its pleasure in a lump of feces.

Well ordered stable people express positive far more gratifying...
mutual adoration in expression. A sign of mutual acceptance of life through one another, a continuance.. Eternal. Beauty in life expressed through intimacy, in which tender caring is in highlight.

Good luck ....Mam

Old 01-02-2011, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Hue View Post
I explained this before , but will again.

Marriage failure is due to infidelity in the mind, followed by chance to satisfy same.

A rot theme required in sexual expression , relates the "hidden impatience" to finally , come to eventual rot in the grave . Self destructive tendencies as well destructive tendencies together meet in the mutually rotting experience. For this reason you are unfortunately gratified. A fly finds its pleasure in a lump of feces.

Well ordered stable people express positive far more gratifying...
mutual adoration in expression. A sign of mutual acceptance of life through one another, a continuance.. Eternal. Beauty in life expressed in gender through intimacy in which caring is in highlight.

Good luck ....Mam
That would be Ma'am, in English.
Divorce has many reasons, abuse, money issues, children issues, etc.
Good to see you know the answer to everything, for everyone.

How's that working for you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies