Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2011, 05:21 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,399,583 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
No one said anything about gulag. Rather, it was about what to do with 30 millions Americans who do not have work as all their jobs have been outsourced.

What is your solution for this?
NAFTA and like treaties need to be gone.

The EPA needs to back off.

Power back to the states.

Dump the many regulations that deal with the same subject but, different agencies.

We need a health care law that does not kill jobs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2011, 05:24 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,901,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
No one said anything about gulag. Rather, it was about what to do with 30 millions Americans who do not have work as all their jobs have been outsourced.

What is your solution for this?
A big war....that is what got us out of the last depression.

Old 01-20-2011, 05:27 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,399,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
Yes but, we don't fight them the same now.

Old 01-20-2011, 05:27 PM

5,546 posts, read 10,014,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
I hate to say it, but it seems to work.

Old 01-20-2011, 05:32 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,901,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Yes but, we don't fight them the same now.
True....how about shipping them off somewhere...like Great Britain did...

Old 01-20-2011, 05:43 PM

19,023 posts, read 26,002,673 times
My solution, would be to lock up Obama for the fraud he is, Dis ban 70% of Govt, especially the EPA, and get this country back on it's feet building things again.

Along with that dis ban Unions, so people do something called work for a living beside whine and nag.

I would cut almost all taxes to zip, and let the people rule as was intended in the first place.

I would ban imports from comminist countries illegal and for legal countries have a import tax costing as much as the items retails for.

I would bring the military home and put them on the borders. I would end the USA being world cops.

I would let the Germans take the Europe like they wanted to in WW-1 and WW-2, and do nothing to stop them. Infact i would try to sell them what ever material I could, just like we did upto and passing 1939.

I would stop supporting Israel, and let the Israelies sort things out for themselves. They can beat the muslim countries if the USA just gets out of the way.

I would round up the illegals and send them home, with their anchor babies in tow. Then they can come back one family at a time speaking English. That just for starters.

The house would not be tax exempt and or exempt from anything the average Joe isn't exempt from. I would end pensions for life. I would end them from voting for their own costs of living wages.

I would put the public back in public servants. I would put any one working in any DMV on welfare and keep them there for life.

I would stop estate taxes which is taxes on taxes.

I would require every able body over 21 to own a weapon for the security of the untied states of America, and to forfeit out for a non-medical /age issue it would cost a Govt fee of no less than $1,000.00 per person, per year.

Also from age 18 to 35 i would install a selective service draft for all, not just military, and it would cover no less than 5 years. It might contain college ed , trade skills and learnings, as well as labor towards peace, and community service, like your habitat.

i would do a hell of a lot more than that too, but I can't do it all in one or two posts.

On edit:

The TSA would be jobless, All muslims and muslims look alike males would between the ages of 14 and 40 would be strip searched at air ports. If they whine it would just be too bad.

I will update as i think of more and there is bloody well more.

Last edited by Mac_Muz; 01-20-2011 at 05:53 PM..

Old 01-20-2011, 05:53 PM

5,546 posts, read 10,014,864 times
Wow, I agree on certain things, but would you really want to be speaking German?

Old 01-20-2011, 06:06 PM

I wouldn't be speaking german but most of West Euro would be. I haven't got a thing against the Germans anyway. I don't condone what was done in WW-2 by any means, but worse was done in Russia and again in red commie china after the war.

Besides I like german engineering

If I were King right Now i would be invading N Korea. I would give them a 2 weeks warning to end their nuke weapons programs and allow USA not UN inspectors in and check. If not say good night Irene. If Red commie china didn't like that idea i would do the same thing to them and most all of it by air at no less than 55,000 ft to start thing off. I'ld bomb them back to the stone age, before I put 1 American on the ground.

The choice would be theirs. In life I don't take other peoples choices, but i do draw my lines in the sand and once I am backed to that line the next thing that happens is there is a fight. I am almost 60 years old and i haven't lost too many fights.

I would stress education but not like it is now. There would be a lot more going on in growing foods and for long term sustinance, and the world would buy it, mostly muslims A barrel of oil for a barrel of potatoes.

Education as it is now is worthless. With all this so-called education all people do is press a button on a CNC machine and engineers build junk no one can fix. These rest is social BS and feel good measures.

I would send in the National Guard to places like Chicago and sweep the streets clean of anything that looked like a gang, and kill them if I must. If the gangs like violence so much they can be in the Armed Forces and learn how to be heathy people. I would end poverty in the USA with in 2 years.

Any one wanting to opt out would be given for Free a one way ticket out of here, and a legally singed off document stating they could never come back. Free choice any other place they want to go counting the moon, but never come back.

Old 01-20-2011, 06:15 PM

Misty i know you mean well, I really do, but mincing around isn't the answer. I lived homeless 3 full years in winters to as cold as -50 below. I have done a lot of thinking. I can live in the stone age to present any time i want. I have fallen thru so many cracks in the Govt system i swear there was a earthquake no one ever knew of, and a bad one.

I can recall when trrees made a tunnels of roads in villages in summer time and when penny candy cost a penny, sometimes 2 of a penny. Sure i am almost 60 so i can't know nuthin, I have a pony tail and ride motorcycles, and shoot black powder flintlocks.

But that doesn't mean I can't see. I know what eithics are, i know what honor is, morals too, and what is the right thing to do god or no god.

This Govt has had a bad rep since it started for many things, and labor was always sold out cheap. The little guys neck was always slit, and so sustaining poverty has been the case for so long some people don't know any other way, and the result is they just don't care.

I still care, but each day it gets a lot harder. I am as free as a man can be, and that saves me. i don't have to worry if the world goes to hell in a hand basket since i have stone age skills. Sure go ahead and laugh but with these skills I can live fairly well with my wife away from man.

That makes me Free. The freedom allows me the time to think. No one will listen to me to the point anything gets done and I am not particularly interested in being a leader. No real leader is.

Old 01-20-2011, 06:16 PM

434 posts, read 409,685 times
LOL....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies