Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2011, 02:48 PM

5,546 posts, read 9,999,979 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
Thank you.. I had basically debunked the camera in the cable box thing earlier, but knowing that someone else knows it was a not only a spoof, but knows who did it, makes ti so much nicer.
Well, here is the problem. The "questionable" stuff is always posted in these threads. And then when the unquestionable gets posted, no one pays attention.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2011, 02:49 PM

46,961 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
JMHO, but at that speed, I can see why people would see a plane and not a missile. I mean, who would think missile?
Obviously, nobody who actually saw anything.

Quote:
Also, a lot of these accounts did not see a "jet." They heard rumbling, black smoke.
Rumbling and black smoke is rather to be expected.

Quote:
Also, no one has answered my question, why not just release the footage and stop all the speculation?
No idea. Why not go on what we actually have instead of making deductions based on the absence of data?

Old 01-15-2011, 02:50 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,722,762 times
Quote:
JMHO, but at that speed, I can see why people would see a plane and not a missile. I mean, who would think missile?

Also, a lot of these accounts did not see a "jet." They heard rumbling, black smoke. All I saw was a perfect hole and no scorched grass.

Also, no one has answered my question, why not just release the footage and stop all the speculation?
So do you believe that the friends and family of the people who were supposed to be on that plane which was really a missile are involved in the conspiracy as well?

Old 01-15-2011, 02:51 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Obviously, nobody who actually saw anything.

Rumbling and black smoke is rather to be expected.

No idea. Why not go on what we actually have instead of making deductions based on the absence of data?
Can you get the confiscated security videos released?

Old 01-15-2011, 02:51 PM

33,542 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Every single one of the events on 9/11 has been explained, but you tin hat folks refuse to believe them...Like all conspiracy theories you start with a conclusion (9/11 was an inside job) the look for anything that seems to back up that conclusion and disregard every piece of evidence that doesn't...

You folks are much like biblical literalists I debate with, and it is like a religion to you...

The buildings didn't free fall. Once the fire heated up the steel frame to it's failure point (it was not necessarily melted), then that floor and all the floors above it collapsed onto the floor below. It was never designed to hold such a tremendous weight, so it went down causing a chain reaction with all the floors below...

Old 01-15-2011, 02:54 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
So do you believe that the friends and family of the people who were supposed to be on that plane which was really a missile are involved in the conspiracy as well?
I think that's worthy of investigation.

Where's the paparazzi when you need them?

They're all a buncha cowards, that's what!

Last edited by ergohead; 01-15-2011 at 03:28 PM..

Old 01-15-2011, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
And this is why we need a new investigation. Why all the secrecy? Why not just show the damn footage and clear it up?

So many unanswered questions. I am starting to think Obama is not such a good guy after all. He could have insisted on a new investigation.

Old 01-15-2011, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Every single one of the events on 9/11 has been explained, but you tin hat folks refuse to believe them...Like all conspiracy theories you start with a conclusion (9/11 was an inside job) the look for anything that seems to back up that conclusion and disregard every piece of evidence that doesn't...

You folks are much like biblical literalists I debate with, and it is like a religion to you...

The buildings didn't free fall. Once the fire heated up the steel frame to it's failure point (it was not necessarily melted), then that floor and all the floors above it collapsed onto the floor below. It was never designed to hold such a tremendous weight, so it went down causing a chain reaction with all the floors below...
Really? Tell me, why did NORAD stand down? Why wouldn't Bush testify without Cheney present and not under oath?

Oh, that's right. You live in Canada so can not be expected to know NORAD protocols. Do you have a dog in this fight?

Old 01-15-2011, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Citation please?
Forensic feat IDs nearly all Pentagon victims

If you're really interested, there are some unpleasant images submitted as evidence in the Moussaoui trial - exhibits P20042 - P20048.

U.S.D.C. Eastern District of Virginia

Old 01-15-2011, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Really? Tell me, why did NORAD stand down?
Evidence that NORAD was ordered to stand down?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies